'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
70,941 - 70,960 of 151,160 Comments Last updated 34 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79435 Feb 7, 2013
The purported death of Osama bin Laden does not mean an end to his use as covert propoganda. A much-publicized report that US Special Forces confiscated volumes of hard drives and other data from the terrorist leader’s compound promises that the fear tactics will only continue, taking new and unimagined directions. The public has already been treated to reports that bin Laden planned a “10 year anniversary” attack on September 11, 2011 that included attacks on the American railway system.

As one aspect of this type of propoganda aims to affect societal mores, it is interesting to see what tone it will take in the Age of Obama. One direction it has already taken is to equate racism with terrorism. As ABC News reports, the information cache has revealed that bin Laden planned to recruit minorities to not only “kill and maim, but to create class warfare and set in motion the destruction of American society.”

http://www.therightperspective.org/2011/05/07...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79436 Feb 7, 2013
In the network of corrupt and incestuous relations between government financial regulatory agencies and the banks they nominally police, a growing role is played by private, for-profit “consulting” firms
Firms Make Billions as Middlemen in Government Cover-Up of Wall Street crimes

The New York Times in a front-page article last week called attention to this lesser-known mechanism used by the government to protect Wall Street from being held to account for the fraudulent and illegal practices in which it engages on a daily basis.

The Times wrote:“Federal authorities are scrutinizing private consultants hired to clean up financial misdeeds like money laundering and foreclosure abuses, taking aim at an industry that is paid billions of dollars by the same banks it is expected to police.”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/firms-make-billi...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79437 Feb 7, 2013
Communist Party of the United States of America - Conservapedia
www.conservapedia.com/Communist_Party_of_the_... 24, 2013 – The Communist Party of the United States of America (CPUSA) was a ..... and they succeeded in covertly financing him, by setting him up as a ...

Modern Times

The CPUSA has played a minor role in recent years, since it represented the "old left" and could not accept the anarchism of the young radicals of the "new left." In the 2004 general election, the CPUSA endorsed Democratic Presidential nominee John Kerry and in 2008 Barack Hussein Obama.[8][9][10]
Social Networking

The CPUSA uses the Internet in order to grow its ranks, with little success. In addition to a home page, they have created social networking to further its ideology. They utilize a FaceBook.com account [11] as well as a Twitter.com account. CPUSA aligns itself with Young Communist League and they have a page on Myspace.com .[12] Also traditional forms of print media, they publish the People's Weekly World newspaper.
Socialism
From Gus Hall, former National Chair from 1910-2000,
“ "We Communists believe that socialism is the very best replacement for a capitalist system that has served its purpose, but no longer meets the needs and requirements of the great majority of our people."

http://www.conservapedia.com/Communist_Party_...

Some of "you" staunch Democrats had BETTER be looking about you and SEE what is going on in your World...!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#79438 Feb 7, 2013
Gerald Horne

In 2007 New Zealand blogger Trevor Louden reported Prof. Gerald Horne of Political Affairs had outed the identity of "an old poet" only known as "Frank" in Barack Obama's Dreams from my Father.[3] Horne and Louden identified the future president's early role-model as CPUSA operative Frank Marshall Davis, a controversial figure assigned to carryout subversive activities in the Territory of Hawaii in the late 1940s and 1950s. These activities included, but not limited to
being responsible for the Hawaiian Chapter of the NAACP having its Charter revoked;
infiltration of the Hawaiian Democratic Party
See also

Marxism
Partisan
Golos network
Cedric Belfrage
List of Communist publications
Soviet spies in America (1921-1948)
Frank Marshall Davis
Barack Hussein Obama
References

↑ Political Affairs – About
↑ Fifth Report of the Senate Fact-Finding Committee On Un-American Activities, California Legislature, 1949, pp. 545-546.
↑ Trevor Louden, Barack Obama's Marxist Mentor, March 29, 2007.
External link

http://www.conservapedia.com/Political_Affair...

The liberal claptrap that helped elect Obama as president seems silly today. It was claimed, for example, that Obama has millions of followers on Twitter, when allegedly some 70% of them are fake.[3] And although the lamestream media promoted Obama as a great orator, in fact he relies almost entirely on teleprompters for his speeches and press conferences, and at one point even had teleprompters set up for him in a middle school classroom in order to speak to the media.
Obama is pro-abortion. During the 2008 election campaign Obama said that he intended to "spread the wealth around" - which conservatives have condemned for being socialist. Barack Obama has been widely criticized by the American business community and others for his anti-business policies that are destroying American jobs during a period of high unemployment.[4] On July 26, 2012, the Gallup organization reported that merely 35% of business owners approved of Barack Obama's job performance.[5] Former Democrat Presidential candidate Joe Lieberman endorsed Obama's opponent in 2008 and has declined to endorse Obama for the Presidential Election 2012.[6]
Under President Obama's mismanagement of the economy, the United States Government's credit rating was, for the first time in its history, downgraded from AAA to AA+, and poverty[7] increased markedly. By and large his programs, said to combat the recession, unemployment, slow growth, and deficits, have failed[8] leaving the the country saddled with a $16 trillion national debt and climbing.[9] One of his most well known tactics is blaming someone else, such as George W. Bush, for all his failures instead of taking responsibility. Also on the domestic front, Obama passed an expensive health care bill in 2010 with no national concensus or bipartisan support and 34 Democrats dissenting. Recently, the Congressional Budget Office wrote an open letter to John Boehner, the Speaker of the House, outlining the effects of repealing Obamacare and explaining why net loss of over 100 billion dollars would occur from the repeal.[10]

http://www.conservapedia.com/Barack_Hussein_O...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#79441 Feb 8, 2013
Posting the following from American Lady:

Choosing sensitive details in one Sandy Hook story
Published on January 3, 2013

Reporter Naomi Zeveloff of the Jewish Daily Forward reflects on interviewing the mother of the youngest victim in the Sandy Hook elementary school shooting and on writing a complicated portrait of grief.

http://www.dartsociety.org/cms/choosing-sensi ...

Since: Dec 11

.

#79445 Feb 8, 2013
Burglar Rolls Snake-Eyes in Vegas

high capacity...or just enough to save your life?

http://spectator.org/archives/2013/02/08/burg...
United Health Care Stinks

Bay Shore, NY

#79446 Feb 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Donald Trump:'Karl Rove is a total loser’
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/donald-...
Karl Rove is a 'commie' in disguise. imo
"Those who cast the votes decide nothing.
Those who count the votes decide everything."
-- Josef Stalin

I shall give a propagandist reason for starting the war- never mind whether it is plausible or not.
The victor will not be asked afterward whether he told the truth or not.

In starting and waging a war it is not right that matters, but victory.

(Adolph Hitler 22 August 1939)

Bush on the Constitution:
'It's just a goddamned piece of paper'
http://tinyurl.com/n82wl
http://www.thekind.com/mor.htm
United Health Care Stinks

Bay Shore, NY

#79447 Feb 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Communist Party of the United States of America - Conservapedia
www.conservapedia.com/Communist_Party_of_the_... 24, 2013 – The Communist Party of the United States of America (CPUSA) was a ..... and they succeeded in covertly financing him, by setting him up as a ...
Modern Times
The CPUSA has played a minor role in recent years, since it represented the "old left" and could not accept the anarchism of the young radicals of the "new left." In the 2004 general election, the CPUSA endorsed Democratic Presidential nominee John Kerry and in 2008 Barack Hussein Obama.[8][9][10]
Social Networking
The CPUSA uses the Internet in order to grow its ranks, with little success. In addition to a home page, they have created social networking to further its ideology. They utilize a FaceBook.com account [11] as well as a Twitter.com account. CPUSA aligns itself with Young Communist League and they have a page on Myspace.com .[12] Also traditional forms of print media, they publish the People's Weekly World newspaper.
Socialism
From Gus Hall, former National Chair from 1910-2000,
“ "We Communists believe that socialism is the very best replacement for a capitalist system that has served its purpose, but no longer meets the needs and requirements of the great majority of our people."
http://www.conservapedia.com/Communist_Party_...
Some of "you" staunch Democrats had BETTER be looking about you and SEE what is going on in your World...!!!
Obviously you do not have a party who represents your views.

NOT ONE Republican voted against the Resolution that states Obama was born in Hawaii.

Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Fox News are liars and propagandist.

Sincerely,
Josef Goebbels
United Health Care Stinks

Bay Shore, NY

#79448 Feb 8, 2013
Republican Sen. Shelby Misinforms On Health Care
Republican Sen. Shelby: A Public Option Will "Destroy The Marketplace For Health Care" / June 08, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/nkxlo3
http://politicalcorrection.org/factcheck/2009...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#79451 Feb 8, 2013
TWA wrote:
even the unions are realizing what a clusterscrew obozocare is now
But it is still the Law Stupid.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#79453 Feb 8, 2013
hey libotards, don't forget that Rush comes on the air at 12:00 PM EST, Sean at 3:00 EST, Levin at 8:00 EST and now Savage at 11:00 EST.

This is four opportunities to start rehabilitation and liberal detoxification. We will be pulling for you!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#79455 Feb 8, 2013
I do not like the term retard!
But,with the news of the fact Hillery and Obozo,just did not even care about the attack,or,the deaths at Bengazi enough to stay in touch with the non effort to help the people at the Embassy,we can assume they have the leadership capabilities of a dead robot!!!!

And the Democratic Party wants either to have Hillery run in 2016 or,have Obozo stay for another term!!!!Bummer!!!!
TWA

Somerset, KY

#79456 Feb 8, 2013
theres only one problem the leftwingwhackadoodles dont have a brain to work with hahahahahaha
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#79458 Feb 8, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Numbers don't lie, you do.
Palestinians do NOT use their children as shields.
And Israel wants peace???? You are out of your mind!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4vprhpeLI5YXX&list=PLhoTm MyiFbJSS7OgNMwyTmRDIK_NWX3FK &index=25
Have you ever listened to facts of the news?.You must not,or you listen only to one side.
Fact-they hide behind civilians and children.
Fact-rockets are going into Israel and they blow up a bus load of children.

It is about time Israel took over.
endtime

AOL

#79461 Feb 8, 2013
.

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST______



.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#79462 Feb 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever listened to facts of the news?.You must not,or you listen only to one side.
Fact-they hide behind civilians and children.
Fact-rockets are going into Israel and they blow up a bus load of children.
It is about time Israel took over.
Fact: Israel has killed more innocent Women and Children in the last 10 Years than any other Country but 1, the USA.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#79463 Feb 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
I do not like the term retard!
But,with the news of the fact Hillery and Obozo,just did not even care about the attack,or,the deaths at Bengazi enough to stay in touch with the non effort to help the people at the Embassy,we can assume they have the leadership capabilities of a dead robot!!!!
And the Democratic Party wants either to have Hillery run in 2016 or,have Obozo stay for another term!!!!Bummer!!!!
Benghazi....lol...lol..lol.lol lol lol lol

You lost stupid get over it.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#79464 Feb 8, 2013
endtime wrote:
.
PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6z-v0iNbVBwXX
.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah

Same old tired Repuke BS.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#79465 Feb 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi....lol...lol. .lol.lol lol lol lol
You lost stupid get over it.
Dang~ Spell check did not pick it up!Haven`t lost yet--just a set back .Sent you money overseas?
wtf

Winchester, KY

#79466 Feb 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang~ Spell check did not pick it up!Haven`t lost yet--just a set back .Sent you money overseas?
You lost the Election in a Landslide, again.

Romney got stomped.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 23 min Fact 1,339
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr pusherman_ 81,595
james beasley 9 hr sandy hill 1
Pizza Huy delivery guy 17 hr o god 5
people 19 hr butthead 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Thu Reality 16,145
Clifford Sikes Thu Miranda Howard 11
•••
•••
•••

Morganfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Morganfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Morganfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morganfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••