'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 287800 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Simpleminds

Rochester, KY

#42784 Jun 26, 2012
If we give tax breaks to the rich jobs will be created and the money will Trickle Down. You Repubs are such a bunch of suckers for this GOP sales pitch. And now you have a Moron running that wants to repeal the new regulations on Wall St. and the banks. Lower taxes even more on himself and all the other millionaires that make money doing nothing, kill Medicare and start a war with a nation that may have WMDs... All this and it just baffles your minds why we would vote Democrat.
Ronald Reagan started the destruction of the middle class with Trickle Down Economics (look at any chart you want).
frank

Oakland, CA

#42785 Jun 26, 2012
Obama defeated himself wrote:
Little frankie, obviously you don't understand much of what is being discussed. You are so busy looking for excuses to cover up the inadequate leadership (or lack of) that you miss many points and that is why you always feel left out and lost in the discussion. People aren't ribbing Obama when they refer to him as the messiah. They are just acknowledging your crazy behavior. You and many others treat Obama as if your messiah. People are ridiculing your actions and behavior toward Obama.
Obama's skin color had nothing to do with why I voted for him 4 years ago. His skin color has nothing to do with why I would never vote for him ever again. I know you are forced to believe that isn't true because to realize otherwise would severely limit your excuse list for Obama's failure as president.
Obama took an oath and swore he would faithfully uphold the laws of our country. Obama has chosen to pick and choose which laws he will uphold even as the Supreme Court Justices make a ruling. That is a man dictating his choice of laws to the people instead of faithfully upholding the law. We do not need and do not want a dictator. Obama fooled me once and he will never get that opportunity a second time be he red, green, orange or polka dotted. Understand frankie?
Is that your argument - or did someone just remove your brain from your scull? If all you have to show for is gossip and innuendo you should probably stick with your local bingo parlor -- you'd be right at home :-)
Obama defeated himself

Glasgow, KY

#42786 Jun 26, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your argument - or did someone just remove your brain from your scull? If all you have to show for is gossip and innuendo you should probably stick with your local bingo parlor -- you'd be right at home :-)
Oh yeah because your post I replied to was just full of facts. lol Oops little frankie, you screwed up again. Don't make Pelosi come over there!

You know the procedure frankie...open mouth, insert crusty clown foot, gag, repent to the democrat party, spew some more bullshit, accuse everybody else of anything and everything, distract, distort, focus on anything that keeps the focus off of Obama's many failed policies...practice saying President Romney without the desire to do yourself in because your crook of choice got booted out in a big way.

Wake up and do it all over again tomorrow wtf or frank or whoever you choose to be to represent the messiah today.

Your president called you lazy and he was right for once. He could have added ignorant, deceiving, cheating, conniving and despicable too...if he wasn't so lazy, huh? lol
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#42787 Jun 26, 2012
Simpleminds wrote:
If we give tax breaks to the rich jobs will be created and the money will Trickle Down. You Repubs are such a bunch of suckers for this GOP sales pitch. And now you have a Moron running that wants to repeal the new regulations on Wall St. and the banks. Lower taxes even more on himself and all the other millionaires that make money doing nothing, kill Medicare and start a war with a nation that may have WMDs... All this and it just baffles your minds why we would vote Democrat.
Ronald Reagan started the destruction of the middle class with Trickle Down Economics (look at any chart you want).
Couldn't have said it better myself and if they chose to look at some REAL charts, they'd find the largest spending record goes back to Reagan and second to that was Bush. Clinton, then actually Obama the least. Amazing how this is reflected since spending when an economy is o.k. is abit ridiculous. Spending is mandated to take place in a down economy.

What happened with Facebook after it's IPO (thanks to the Insiders) would be what most of us call a devastating blow. But what a Romney would call that would be "the American Dream".

Since they blew it choosing Palin on McCain's V.P. ticket, they are now searching for a V.P. candidate that is in a coma. I hear they are asking the potential candidates questions like "can you read", or, "how many fingers am I holding up"?

Well, an example of a Republican is reflected in a statement GWB made some time back when he was speaking about education. He said "our kids IS not learning". The man must have learned English when he was growing up in the Prince of Saudi Arabia's lap while his Daddy talked oil.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#42789 Jun 26, 2012
Obama defeated himself wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah because your post I replied to was just full of facts. lol Oops little frankie, you screwed up again. Don't make Pelosi come over there!
You know the procedure frankie...open mouth, insert crusty clown foot, gag, repent to the democrat party, spew some more bullshit, accuse everybody else of anything and everything, distract, distort, focus on anything that keeps the focus off of Obama's many failed policies...practice saying President Romney without the desire to do yourself in because your crook of choice got booted out in a big way.
Wake up and do it all over again tomorrow wtf or frank or whoever you choose to be to represent the messiah today.
Your president called you lazy and he was right for once. He could have added ignorant, deceiving, cheating, conniving and despicable too...if he wasn't so lazy, huh? lol
I'm amazed that you haven't read the book your Fox's O'Reilly co-authored which indicates what appears to have been such southern stupidity of self defeat?

Lee's men surrounded and starving (Grant is watching);
Lee's men resort to eating dead rats (Grant is watching);
Lee pulls out (while Grant watches) to Richmond headed for the food storage;
Lee finds his own Loyalists have stolen their food (while Grant watches);
Lee's men remain starving (Grant watches);
They pour out all the whiskey barrels to prevent the Union from getting it, and the town folk drink the whiskey from the gutters (while Grant watches);
They wanted to rid their amunition from the Union, so....they set it off and blew themselves up (while Grant watches);
Alot of Lee's men throw the towel in and leave, as in dessert (while Grant watches);
Lee surrenders to Grant.

Logic watched while you destroyed your own self and didn't even have to lift a finger. Grant could have ended the War immediately, but chose to not shed more blood eroneously. Logics now are watching you while you not only attempt to destroy yourself, but also our nation. Your obsession to destroy our government, a government that has governed the strongest nation on earth for decades and where do you think that's going to get you? It's going to get you weakened, worthless, useless and taken completely over and all the things you enjoyed through the years that seemed so small will then magnify itself.

Are some of you totally blind. While you show your ignorance against the world's strongest nation, you're handing more incentive over to our big corporate america to continue taking our jobs overseas, such as Coke just made a deal with India to the tune of $5B.

The wealthy have had the largest tax cut in history for 12 years now. They are overly endowed with credits that would have choked billionaire Dan L Turner, who died in Bush's free Estate Tax year and bypassed $2.5 in taxes for his beneficiairies.

You poor people that are doing the rich man's dirty work better wake up, because guess what. Your fantasy ass isn't rich and you're supporting a mirage. You stupidos fought the Civil War for the benefit of the planation owner and where did that get you? It got you thousands of lost lives is what it got you. This one will cost us our nation...a nation that belongs to our children and grandchildren they can thank you for destroying.
lol

Glasgow, KY

#42790 Jun 26, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't have said it better myself and if they chose to look at some REAL charts, they'd find the largest spending record goes back to Reagan and second to that was Bush. Clinton, then actually Obama the least. Amazing how this is reflected since spending when an economy is o.k. is abit ridiculous. Spending is mandated to take place in a down economy.
What happened with Facebook after it's IPO (thanks to the Insiders) would be what most of us call a devastating blow. But what a Romney would call that would be "the American Dream".
Since they blew it choosing Palin on McCain's V.P. ticket, they are now searching for a V.P. candidate that is in a coma. I hear they are asking the potential candidates questions like "can you read", or, "how many fingers am I holding up"?
Well, an example of a Republican is reflected in a statement GWB made some time back when he was speaking about education. He said "our kids IS not learning". The man must have learned English when he was growing up in the Prince of Saudi Arabia's lap while his Daddy talked oil.
Uncle spewtub! Slow night at rehab? Are you bored with knitting and coloring? I see you are still lapping up every drip-drop of juice from your obsession with the Bush nutsack! Just can't shake the Bush excuse thing? Stay in rehab and focus, o-tay?
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#42791 Jun 26, 2012
Not slow at all since I can think circles around your meth-addicted ass. Shall I send Nightline down that way ....again?

Bottom line is, Fox New's O'Reilly really put you guys down in that book. Do me a favor. Go buy it: It's called "Killing Lincoln". Some people never learn. That is called stupidity. Ignorance is a result of those who can learn but haven't been taught. Stupid is a result of those who have been taught, yet can't learn. That...would be you.

Shoot your own men?
Steal food from your own people?
Blow your own selves up?
Get obliviously drunk when surrounded?

No, haven't done much knitting...just reading your heroes book that seems to magnify your stupidities.

“This wont hurt, much”

Since: May 12

Palo Alto, CA.

#42792 Jun 26, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm amazed that you haven't read the book your Fox's O'Reilly co-authored which indicates what appears to have been such southern stupidity of self defeat?
Lee's men surrounded and starving (Grant is watching);
Lee's men resort to eating dead rats (Grant is watching);
Lee pulls out (while Grant watches) to Richmond headed for the food storage;
Lee finds his own Loyalists have stolen their food (while Grant watches);
Lee's men remain starving (Grant watches);
They pour out all the whiskey barrels to prevent the Union from getting it, and the town folk drink the whiskey from the gutters (while Grant watches);
They wanted to rid their amunition from the Union, so....they set it off and blew themselves up (while Grant watches);
Alot of Lee's men throw the towel in and leave, as in dessert (while Grant watches);
Lee surrenders to Grant.
Logic watched while you destroyed your own self and didn't even have to lift a finger. Grant could have ended the War immediately, but chose to not shed more blood eroneously. Logics now are watching you while you not only attempt to destroy yourself, but also our nation. Your obsession to destroy our government, a government that has governed the strongest nation on earth for decades and where do you think that's going to get you? It's going to get you weakened, worthless, useless and taken completely over and all the things you enjoyed through the years that seemed so small will then magnify itself.
Are some of you totally blind. While you show your ignorance against the world's strongest nation, you're handing more incentive over to our big corporate america to continue taking our jobs overseas, such as Coke just made a deal with India to the tune of $5B.
The wealthy have had the largest tax cut in history for 12 years now. They are overly endowed with credits that would have choked billionaire Dan L Turner, who died in Bush's free Estate Tax year and bypassed $2.5 in taxes for his beneficiairies.
You poor people that are doing the rich man's dirty work better wake up, because guess what. Your fantasy ass isn't rich and you're supporting a mirage. You stupidos fought the Civil War for the benefit of the planation owner and where did that get you? It got you thousands of lost lives is what it got you. This one will cost us our nation...a nation that belongs to our children and grandchildren they can thank you for destroying.
Problem is Democrats were and are the party of PLANTATION POLITICS!
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#42793 Jun 26, 2012
Was given O`s book "Killing Lincoln" for christmas.There was so much in the history never known before and so much coming from the diaries of persons living at that time.Very good reading!Passed the book around for family and friends.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#42794 Jun 26, 2012
But is this WH a trade up or not.
Justthefacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than Bush taking a surplus and turning it into a $5 Trillion debt.
Other than Bush signing the American Dream Down Payment Act that caused loans to be made that never should have been made.
Other than Bush not having regulations on Wall St. and the Banks that later were bailed out.
Other than Bush starting a war that cost 4,000 lives, 30,000 wounded and $2trillion looking for WMDs that were never there.
Other than Bush failing to get Ben Laden. Other than Bush failing to see 9/11 coming.
Other than Bush letting a program called "Operation Wide Receiver" start that allowed guns into Mexico to be used by the drug cartels..
Other than these things he's not to be blamed at all.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#42795 Jun 26, 2012
You have Bush to blame for everything.
We have Obama to blame for not having the sense to run a dog catchers van.He has been a big failure in his present position.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#42796 Jun 26, 2012
SpeakUp wrote:
Not slow at all since I can think circles around your meth-addicted ass.
No, haven't done much knitting...just reading your heroes book that seems to magnify your stupidities.
The brave professor and the brave newspaper

Two days ago we featured the views of a brave University of Chicago professor, Charles Lipson, who objected to considering his campus as home for an Obama presidential museum, which inevitably would become a promotional organ for the president and his policies. Now, professor Lipson has been supported by the editorial page of the Chicago Sun-Times:

Presidential libraries are funded and managed by the federal Office of Presidential Libraries. A representative for the office says it does its best to present materials "as accurately as possible, not favoring one side or another." But anybody who has visited a few of the system's 13 libraries knows that a certain home-team bias usually creeps in, especially in the museum exhibits...

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/06/t...

Standing+Wolf

Presidential libraries are funded and managed by the federal Office of Presidential Libraries.

I guess I must be a really dumb old guy, because I don't recall seeing anything about that in the Constitution.

In full seriousness: let them pay for their own ding-blasted exercises in self-adulation! We paid them once. Most of them did a lousy job. Why should we keep picking up the tab for them generation after generation?
Yesterday 03:08 PM
----------
turfmann

I have to interject, if you don't mind.

The presidential libraries are part of the National Archives, and I do know that private donors make up a considerable part of the erection of the buildings themselves. I was at the G.H.W. Bush Museum a couple of years back and there are walls and walls of tributes to donors.

But most importantly, they act as repositories of original source information for posterity.

When I was in high school, I had to write a term paper in history and was assigned the topic of the Cuban Missile Crisis (what the heck is that, I cried).

As I lived in a suburb of Boston, I was encouraged (that is to say that the teacher told me to do it) to visit the Kennedy Library in Dorchester to research my topic.

So, being seventeen and in possession of a valid driver's license, I went.

What an eye opening experience!

I was writing my paper based upon original copies of source documents - papers that might have passed through the president's hands as he dealt with the situation.

We lament, correctly, about the horrible condition that we find our public school system in these days. Having resources like these available, as well as experts that know their way around all of the information, are invaluable to instilling a sense of history to generations of Americans who never lived through those turbulent times.

So, as it regards Obama, we should erect a suitable tribute to his rank and depraved presidency. Perhaps we can locate it in a run down section of Chicago, with an abortion clinic on the first floor and a meth lab on the second. Third floor, brothel and fourth floor, mosque.

Just sayin'...
----------
hyedenny
"...the Reagan library in California tends to schedule conservative speakers and serves as a launching pad for Republican ideas, whereas the Kennedy and Carter libraries in Boston and Atlanta attract liberal speakers and serve as launching pads for Democratic ideas."

...and an obama li(e)barry would serve as a crash pad for commie ideas.
----------
Huhmm! Seems AL(me) isn't the only one with "feelings" like this!!!!!....;-)

What a "Wayne's World"....
O Rely

Oakland, CA

#42797 Jun 26, 2012
whitehair wrote:
You have Bush to blame for everything.
We have Obama to blame for not having the sense to run a dog catchers van.He has been a big failure in his present position.
Does it make you feel like a big man posting moronic right-wing noise based on gossip, hatred and innuendo?
O Rely

Oakland, CA

#42798 Jun 26, 2012
SeargentJosepiFriday wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is Democrats were and are the party of PLANTATION POLITICS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xryXpK042pQXX
Hey Bubba get you history right, those were called "Dixicrats" and they all switched to become GOPers

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#42799 Jun 26, 2012
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, our resident Baboon is adding his two cents of dog shit – is this supposed to be your argument? Let me give you something to work with and, by all means, take your time!
The GOPers extreme politics will cost the US greatly! The modern Republican Party’s views have been taken to the extreme so that Gob’t is rarely, if ever, supported. There are many areas where the private sector will not provide goods and services by itself, public goods for example, and even when the goods are provided market failures can distort the outcome. Just ask Romney, he knows but he won’t answer he will only do his little dance.
Who will build bridges, provide sewage systems, national defense, roads, airports, water systems, and so on if not the government? Who will force internalization of all costs of production if not the government? Who else can overcome adverse selection, information, and moral hazard problems in health and retirement markets? Conservative wingers can come up with stories (and that’s all they are) about how the private sector will overcome these problems and provide goods in each case, but historically these goods simply haven't been provided. To think it will somehow be different this time if government stepped out of the way is naďve and wishful thinking – it is a fantasy.
We cannot function economically without a supporting infrastructure, we are already falling behind where we ought to be and that will prove costly over time, and we cannot allow externalities, particularly those associated with rising sea levels, to run rampant. Conservatives used to understand that government had an important role to play in these areas, and opposition to government was based upon coherent reasoning rather than a knee-jerk rejection towards government.
This extremism within the Republican Party is hurting the economy. In the short-run, it makes it impossible to do anything about the recession.
We did all of that before the huge debt. There's no reason for us to be borrowing so much money.
Get rid of the government plantation. Then, there'll be enough money for anyone who chooses to work for a living and earn their place in the economy.
This is the most gracious country to its population in the history of civilization. All you have to do to own a home and two cars and a boat/four-wheeler/motorcycle/e tc., etc., etc., and have the time and money to play with it is to work for a living.
The government plantation will not only deny you this standard of living, paying for the government plantation will deny everyone working to earn that living standard from achieving it, solely to spread the wealth gathered by working for a living among those who choose to remain uneducated and not work for a living.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#42800 Jun 26, 2012
O Rely wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it make you feel like a big man posting moronic right-wing noise based on gossip, hatred and innuendo?
You have your opinion ,I have mine.One of the freedoms not yet removed from us.Frankly,there is no gossip,no hatred,no innuendo,and lastly no racism involved.You left that one out!!My opinion is based on the news,what is read of the many failures of this administration,only.Been around some time,quite a few Presidents
have come and gone.None have been so totally unable to run this Country.This does not mean he is not smart,he is! But again,our ideology is different.So,when there is a failure in leadership,it is his.. As Truman(one of my Heros) said,the buck stops here,Obama has not been able to comprehend this.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#42801 Jun 26, 2012
One of the papers consistently liked in reading is IMPRIMUS,from Hillsdale College.Usually have a speech from some conservative scholar.Some of you conservatives may wish to read this,it is free.Most Democrats,progressive,liberals would hate it.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#42803 Jun 26, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Was given O`s book "Killing Lincoln" for christmas.There was so much in the history never known before and so much coming from the diaries of persons living at that time.Very good reading!Passed the book around for family and friends.
Glad you read it. Now tell me, aren't I telling the truth?
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#42804 Jun 26, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You have your opinion ,I have mine.One of the freedoms not yet removed from us.Frankly,there is no gossip,no hatred,no innuendo,and lastly no racism involved.You left that one out!!My opinion is based on the news,what is read of the many failures of this administration,only.Been around some time,quite a few Presidents
have come and gone.None have been so totally unable to run this Country.This does not mean he is not smart,he is! But again,our ideology is different.So,when there is a failure in leadership,it is his.. As Truman(one of my Heros) said,the buck stops here,Obama has not been able to comprehend this.
Do you crack the age of 93, because I talked to one the other night that emphatically stated that Romney is DANGEROUS.
SpeakUp

Eustis, FL

#42805 Jun 26, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
The source of the right’s rabid hatred of Obama isn’t just that he’s a black man and a liberal. It’s because he’s so much better than any GOPer at articulating “that hope change stuff,”(as Sarah Palin once derided it) even better than Ronnie Reagan. The mockery of Obama as the Messiah reveals far more about the Tea Party than it does about the president. They long for a Reagan-style message of hope and possibility. What they get is…Mitt Romney – and who wouldn’t despair at that prospect?
Again, since Palin was such a disappointment, I heard Republicans are looking for a V.P. candidate that's in a coma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chance 1 hr wow 9
tiffinie collins 6 hr C 3
ann taylor (Apr '15) 16 hr Famm 4
Welfare and Medicaid fraud Mon unknownpeeper 17
Morgen bout that drama life... Sun wow 10
Fowlers wife Aug 18 lol 16
He's coming Aug 18 lol 8

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance