Michael Brown trying to cap off a mofo
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stranger

Greenville, KY

#24 Aug 20, 2012
screw you wrote:
<quoted text> because I'm not the one sitting there talking about people calling people bit ches starting stuff...if they wanna talk about people..they can put their names and I bet I can dig up some dirt on them..I figured you was gonna talk smack..man up about it Instedd if hiding behind a fake screen name being some PUNK BIOTCHES!!!! Is that a good enough reason Mr police man!!!!!
Man, I should have read the entire thread before commenting before, but actually, you called people bi tches THREE TIMES!!! Your delusions astound me.
seriously

Greenville, KY

#25 Aug 21, 2012
stranger wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot, let me introduce you to kettle. You have something in common. You're both black.:/
. Umm.. no actually a white female...this stuff is old why bring it back up..and they were being sum punk bit ches...if they "KNOW" him they would know who I was....and you don't know me so what do I care what you think..I got my family and friends the ones I choose to be In my life..so I don't give 2 fuks drop it this is old news..thank you
hot dog

Greenville, KY

#26 Aug 21, 2012
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>. Umm.. no actually a white female...this stuff is old why bring it back up..and they were being sum punk bit ches...if they "KNOW" him they would know who I was....and you don't know me so what do I care what you think..I got my family and friends the ones I choose to be In my life..so I don't give 2 fuks drop it this is old news..thank you
o. m. g. That totally went over your head. Let me dumb it down a little bit. It's a play on the phrase, "that's the pot calling the kettle black." Simply translated, it means that "Screw You" was accusing others of behavior he/she their self was demonstrating. He/she criticized others for calling others bi tches while at the same time calling them bi tches thus him/her being the pot calling the kettle black.
seriously

Greenville, KY

#27 Aug 22, 2012
Umm...yea still over my head!! I don't understand old timey..sorry Im In my early 20's not 40 or 50..I don't use "slang" if I have something to say I'm gonna straight out say it not beat around the bush with sum stupid ish...so once again I don't give 2 fuks what you have to say..sooo...anything else
high five

Morganfield, KY

#28 Aug 22, 2012
yea gonna and ish all slang? so im lost?
high five

Morganfield, KY

#29 Aug 22, 2012
simpler translation of the pot calling the kettle black. your a hoe but you run around all day telling the world your moms hoe. your welcome
seriously

Greenville, KY

#30 Aug 22, 2012
Actually you know NOTHING!!! I've been with the same guy for going on 8 years and he's the ONLY person I've EVER been with...and I'm very happy thank you....proud to say!!! how many girls can say that??? None that I know of!!! Your words don't bother me at all..I know what I am and what I aint honey..so please keep it coming cuz your making my day!!! ;>)
high five

Morganfield, KY

#31 Aug 22, 2012
msking your day? it appears it may have went over your head yet again. you must be a blonde.
seriously

Greenville, KY

#32 Aug 22, 2012
Umm..and wrong again..how dumb are you..I'm just gonna leave you alone.. you have a nice life
mel 21

Greenville, KY

#33 Aug 23, 2012
seriously wrote:
Actually you know NOTHING!!! I've been with the same guy for going on 8 years and he's the ONLY person I've EVER been with...and I'm very happy thank you....proud to say!!! how many girls can say that??? None that I know of!!! Your words don't bother me at all..I know what I am and what I aint honey..so please keep it coming cuz your making my day!!! ;>)
wow. Just wow. I'd comment about how this, once again, went over your head, but I'm starting to think maybe you have a learning disability or a mild form of mental retardation and that just wouldn't be right to criticize you for your lack of common sense.
fact

Union Star, KY

#34 Sep 27, 2012
He is a theiving piece of shiot and if I catch him on my property stealing cars again he is a dead biotch.
fact

Union Star, KY

#35 Sep 27, 2012
Anyone know the girls name he wasdating. betshe will tell all and put that junkie theif and Bily wayn in jail where they belong.
o lord

United States

#36 Oct 2, 2012
seriously wrote:
Umm..and wrong again..how dumb are you..I'm just gonna leave you alone.. you have a nice life
Calling people dumb but being dumb yourself is "the pot calling the kettle black" The reason that someone said "saying you're not a whores but calling your mother a whore" was them trying to explain to you what that saying means. Not blatantly calling you a ho. Same with saying you must be blonde, calling you dumb because you obviously cannot grasp the concept that these people are trying to explain something to you. I'm only telling you this because I feel so sorry for your ignorant disposition. Maybe you should read a book or something you poor little thing.
o lord

United States

#37 Oct 2, 2012
seriously wrote:
Umm...yea still over my head!! I don't understand old timey..sorry Im In my early 20's not 40 or 50..I don't use "slang" if I have something to say I'm gonna straight out say it not beat around the bush with sum stupid ish...so once again I don't give 2 fuks what you have to say..sooo...anything else
Also little girl "beating around the bush" is what you would call "old timey" just like the saying that went way over your head.
Thinking

Henderson, KY

#38 Oct 2, 2012
fact wrote:
Anyone know the girls name he wasdating. betshe will tell all and put that junkie theif and Bily wayn in jail where they belong.
Her name is kristan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McMain is being treated unfairly Wed Ray 21
sissy carr is a rat Tue Old friend 12
hey (Jan '12) Tue She staying to he... 2
Things just got real in Union County (Feb '15) Tue accused 661
UCHS Class of 91 Aug 21 bravette 1
quickest way to paducah from morganfield Aug 21 Duh 4
tara harris Aug 20 23fmam 10

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance