the better guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Then you might remember something is coming up! It would be great to hear from you on that day..... I miss you so much and still love you. Just so you know, you never put me through anything!! It was my decision to date you too! I love you with all my heart, and know if you were back with me you would be happy unlike now!! Well guess I'll just wait to see if I hear from her on a special day for me.....
Truth

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

the better guy wrote:
Then you might remember something is coming up! It would be great to hear from you on that day..... I miss you so much and still love you. Just so you know, you never put me through anything!! It was my decision to date you too! I love you with all my heart, and know if you were back with me you would be happy unlike now!! Well guess I'll just wait to see if I hear from her on a special day for me.....
I hope things go well for you. Good luck.
the better guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Thanks!
mirror

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

If it wasn't for the fact that I'm exactly like you, I would totally make a mean, smart-ass remark right now.
Truth

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

So truely feel where you are coming from. Been there still am:(
hbm

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

I feel exactly the same way and hope eceryday he actually gets the motivation to stop and knock on my door to tell me how much he loves and misses me too. Im sorry better guy im not your queen im just out there lookin for my king to waltz back into my life and he realizes that the only thing thats matters to fulfill his lifes desires is by giving into what would make happy
happy

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

That could be many people. Please name a fact or question that you two could only know the answer to. Then maybe she would know if you was talking about her. Many people are left in the dark the they hope it is them. Pathetic, but they do, so don't keep their hopes up.
crymeariver

Smithland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

hbm wrote:
I feel exactly the same way and hope eceryday he actually gets the motivation to stop and knock on my door to tell me how much he loves and misses me too. Im sorry better guy im not your queen im just out there lookin for my king to waltz back into my life and he realizes that the only thing thats matters to fulfill his lifes desires is by giving into what would make happy
If he wanted you, he'd be with you.
:)

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

crymeariver wrote:
<quoted text>If he wanted you, he'd be with you.
Sad but true! Let it go guys!
h

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

HHa
the better guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

happy wrote:
That could be many people. Please name a fact or question that you two could only know the answer to. Then maybe she would know if you was talking about her. Many people are left in the dark the they hope it is them. Pathetic, but they do, so don't keep their hopes up.
Ok ..... well everyone at work liked her and my family loved her! You really made my day that Sunday last year when you rode in the semi with me during harvest. You looked so beautiful just sitting there with that smile on your face, I couldn't stop looking at you all day!!
Jz
Little Nicky

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

the better guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok ..... well everyone at work liked her and my family loved her! You really made my day that Sunday last year when you rode in the semi with me during harvest. You looked so beautiful just sitting there with that smile on your face, I couldn't stop looking at you all day!!
Jz
Face it, those days are over! She has moved on to bigger and better.
Little Nicky

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

the better guy wrote:
This young ladies name wouldnt start with a K,would it?
the better guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Little Nicky wrote:
<quoted text> This young ladies name wouldnt start with a K,would it?
no, in fact both names start with "b"! She didn't move to better, she went to a douche that treats her like shit. She told me things even her close friends don't know.
Wondering

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

the better guy wrote:
<quoted text>
no, in fact both names start with "b"! She didn't move to better, she went to a douche that treats her like shit. She told me things even her close friends don't know.
My name starts with a b, I remember riding in a semi during harvest! But how do I know it's you! What's my last name start with?
the better guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Last name starts with a B also!! Hope its you!! I love you so much still!!
the better guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
My name starts with a b, I remember riding in a semi during harvest! But how do I know it's you! What's my last name start with?
If everything fits, for someone you love or still care about. Maybe you should call or text him, me, on a lunch break or something!! It would be very nice to at least talk and say hi!!!!!!!! If you feel like we should give us a second go then I'm all for it! I know there would be no try or chance cause we were great together and everyone that mattered knows it too!!!! Just saying! My initials are jz by the way!
May be me

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

What is keeping you away from your true love, Truth? I am waiting for mine too. Could you be mine?
taylor

Livermore, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

i love little nicky`s post ooo reply.
taylor

Livermore, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

little nicky is great and honest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganfield Discussions

Search the Morganfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Cornelius Scudmister 144,606
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Educated Hillbilly 26,160
Tonya 2 hr Hater 1
i miss him 7 hr Really 15
loud people in public. (Dec '13) 16 hr btw 12
Law allows sale, use of fireworks in Kentucky (Jun '11) 21 hr Solaris 6
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 22 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,540
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morganfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000