Can a marriage get stronger after hus...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
STOP THE MADNESS

Tucker, GA

#64 Mar 23, 2013
I pity all of you trying to justify your wrong doings! They can't be justified! You aren't kidding anyone!
MS

Morganfield, KY

#65 Mar 23, 2013
People are human, we all make mistakes. What sets us apart from animals, we can learn from our mistakes. If you make the same mistake over and over, it is a decision and no longer a mistake! If you choose to stay in the marriage, you have to decide if you are staying for the right reasons. Go to a therapist, clergy, psychiatrist, marriage counselor for help dealing with the issues that will arise from trying to rebuild your life! Good Luck!
ba ba black sheep

Owensboro, KY

#66 Mar 23, 2013
Are you serious???!!!!!!! Why would you even want to stay with the worthless bastard? Why would you want to give him another chance because he's going to cheat again. Once a cheater always a cheater.
TheOtherWoman

Tucker, GA

#67 Mar 23, 2013
MS wrote:
People are human, we all make mistakes. What sets us apart from animals, we can learn from our mistakes. If you make the same mistake over and over, it is a decision and no longer a mistake! If you choose to stay in the marriage, you have to decide if you are staying for the right reasons. Go to a therapist, clergy, psychiatrist, marriage counselor for help dealing with the issues that will arise from trying to rebuild your life! Good Luck!
"Cheating" is NOT a mistake. One or both parties involved realize before hand that what is happening is "frowned upon" by their spouse. It is 100% a choice. The act itself is not wrong. Something is lacking in your life, so you seek it out. Just like pregnant women crave laundry soap or dog food, like children eat grass and dirt. Their body is missing something, and produces a means to get it.
HaHa

United States

#68 Mar 23, 2013
TheOtherWoman wrote:
<quoted text>"Cheating" is NOT a mistake. One or both parties involved realize before hand that what is happening is "frowned upon" by their spouse. It is 100% a choice. The act itself is not wrong. Something is lacking in your life, so you seek it out. Just like pregnant women crave laundry soap or dog food, like children eat grass and dirt. Their body is missing something, and produces a means to get it.
If you are the OTHER woman, that means you are NOT good enough to be THE woman! You, my friend, are a ho!
JS

Morganfield, KY

#69 Mar 23, 2013
You got that right! They're just a piece of a$$! He wouldn't take them to meet his dog! JS
Pravda

Fairfax, VA

#70 Mar 23, 2013
Calm down, ppl. I had a 12 month affair with a married man. I was single at the time. There were no strings attached on my part or his part. It was fun sex a couple of times a month in a hotel room, and we were nothing more than friends with benefits. I don't regret it to this day. He's still married to the same lady, and they now have a grandchild. I'm now married, too. It was a fun time between two consenting 40 something adults who had great chemistry.
And, no, his wife did not know because it was not an affair of emotions, only physical.
??

United States

#71 Mar 23, 2013
Pravda wrote:
Calm down, ppl. I had a 12 month affair with a married man. I was single at the time. There were no strings attached on my part or his part. It was fun sex a couple of times a month in a hotel room, and we were nothing more than friends with benefits. I don't regret it to this day. He's still married to the same lady, and they now have a grandchild. I'm now married, too. It was a fun time between two consenting 40 something adults who had great chemistry.
And, no, his wife did not know because it was not an affair of emotions, only physical.
That was so wrong! Why do you think it's ok? Because you weren't "caught"??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any guys have a small one? 29 min JJ 2
Where is big nick Derrington!??? 10 hr Looking 7
jim davids meats sale 14 hr brit 1
18+ young guys 16 hr Hmmm 4
joe wells 18 hr bbbcccttt 13
TABE test for Vibracoustic? 20 hr curious 3
Hot Teacher at UCHS Thu YesSir 2

Morganfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Morganfield Mortgages