Can a marriage get stronger after hus...
Itsherturn

Morganfield, KY

#44 Mar 18, 2013
By your rules I'm cheating, by the rules I'm my marriage, I'm fulfilling a need. No justification needed..

Sharing part of myself ? Yep! Just like you would in a conversation with a new found friend.

My point in posting was not to debate my morals vs yours or anyone else's, my point was to the original poster.. If he went out to get what he felt he needed once, he will do it again. In fact, he is happier at home because he is getting what he needs, either at home or elsewhere. He will always be on the hunt weather she wants to see it or not..
Real Talk

Morganfield, KY

#45 Mar 19, 2013
Itsherturn wrote:
By your rules I'm cheating, by the rules I'm my marriage, I'm fulfilling a need. No justification needed..

Sharing part of myself ? Yep! Just like you would in a conversation with a new found friend.

My point in posting was not to debate my morals vs yours or anyone else's, my point was to the original poster.. If he went out to get what he felt he needed once, he will do it again. In fact, he is happier at home because he is getting what he needs, either at home or elsewhere. He will always be on the hunt weather she wants to see it or not..
Do what you have to do to make yourself feel better. Dr Phil would have a good time with you!
Wow

Princeton, KY

#46 Mar 20, 2013
Cheating is cheating and I've been hurt by one who cheated on me and it hurts the one who is faithful they never get over the scars it leaves and yet they may move on but the hurt is always there and the trust is forever gone when it comes to the opposite sex! If ur cheating then obviously you don't love the person your with
??

United States

#47 Mar 20, 2013
Is it fair for the cheat-ee to always throw it in the cheaters face... Especially if it's been awhile & no cheating since that once.
Experience

Morganfield, KY

#48 Mar 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="??"]Is it fair for the cheat-ee to always throw it in the cheaters face... Especially if it's been awhile & no cheating since that once.[/QUOTE]
Was it fair to cheat n the first place?
it not fair

United States

#49 Mar 20, 2013
Experience wrote:
[QUOTE who="??"]Is it fair for the cheat-ee to always throw it in the cheaters face... Especially if it's been awhile & no cheating since that once. "

Was it fair to cheat n the first place?
It is not fair!

If you took him back and he has not strayed do not accuse & throw it in his face!! You will only lose him in the long run trust me. you took him back obviously so let it go be he goes. Just a bit of advise from personal experience.
btdt

United States

#50 Mar 20, 2013
Experience wrote:
[QUOTE who="??"]Is it fair for the cheat-ee to always throw it in the cheaters face... Especially if it's been awhile & no cheating since that once. "

Was it fair to cheat n the first place?
If u let the cheater back in ur life then no, its not fair. Move on before she/he does bc it does get really old.
Experience

Greenville, KY

#51 Mar 21, 2013
btdt wrote:
<quoted text>
If u let the cheater back in ur life then no, its not fair. Move on before she/he does bc it does get really old.
Nobody stopping them from moving on.
btdt

United States

#52 Mar 21, 2013
Experience wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody stopping them from moving on.
You sound like you really don't love this person. Did you take them back from fear of being alone. It's not a healthy marriage to put your spouse through h3ll like that especially if you are the one who let them back in and want to work it out. That will only drive him/her away, trust me on this! It is not fair to anyone to make them pay for past sins. She/He needs to just get a backbone and leave you.
nhg

United States

#53 Mar 21, 2013
btdt wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like you really don't love this person. Did you take them back from fear of being alone. It's not a healthy marriage to put your spouse through h3ll like that especially if you are the one who let them back in and want to work it out. That will only drive him/her away, trust me on this! It is not fair to anyone to make them pay for past sins. She/He needs to just get a backbone and leave you.
I agree with this 100%
Tell it like it is

Duluth, GA

#54 Mar 21, 2013
Cheating is cheating... No well if or because no excuses.... So you are a Cheater!
lysa

Morganfield, KY

#55 Mar 21, 2013
axcept the girlfriend and join in with them. i did and we gave a ball in bed.we have one night a week where we are one on one. the rest of the time it is all three of us.i never thought i would like othet girls but it is awesome. i would leave with her if she ever leaves.
JS

Morganfield, KY

#56 Mar 21, 2013
Does anyone worry about diseases anymore???? That's sad for the rest of us!! When you have sex with someone then you are having sex with everyone they've ever been with!!!! The more mixture in the pot, the greater the chance of disease!! JS
Harley

Morganfield, KY

#57 Mar 22, 2013
If more people would liberate and take a more European attitude toward sexual activities then maybe we would worry less about who is sleeping with who and more about real problems in their marriage. If it feels right and the situation is right between two consenting adults, what is the problem? It's obvious that if they have a desire that isn't being met, they are going to seek to have it met.. Would you sit at home and starve or head out to find food? No difference. Safe sex is important. It's not about love, it's about satisfaction. Most of you who sit and complain "it's not right" are prolly also worrying about where your man is getting laid because your not doing something he wants. Prevent it and quit complaining. Give him what he wants and he will give you what you want. Ill tell once you have cheated the first time, the second time is much easier, until it becomes normal.

And lastly, everyone enjoys a little variety. Even you, your just afraid to try it.
JS

Morganfield, KY

#58 Mar 22, 2013
Harley wrote:
If more people would liberate and take a more European attitude toward sexual activities then maybe we would worry less about who is sleeping with who and more about real problems in their marriage. If it feels right and the situation is right between two consenting adults, what is the problem? It's obvious that if they have a desire that isn't being met, they are going to seek to have it met.. Would you sit at home and starve or head out to find food? No difference. Safe sex is important. It's not about love, it's about satisfaction. Most of you who sit and complain "it's not right" are prolly also worrying about where your man is getting laid because your not doing something he wants. Prevent it and quit complaining. Give him what he wants and he will give you what you want. Ill tell once you have cheated the first time, the second time is much easier, until it becomes normal.

And lastly, everyone enjoys a little variety. Even you, your just afraid to try it.
It is a sin!
TheOtherWoman

Duluth, GA

#59 Mar 22, 2013
JS wrote:
<quoted text>It is a sin!
Let me put your argument into perspective. Imagine you and I are looking at a tomato. What color is it? Odds are, you would say red. I would say it's gray. I am color blind. So are you going to tell me I am wrong, simply because I don't see the world the same as you do?
Damn

Duluth, GA

#60 Mar 23, 2013
Very well said ! Researchers are saying that it's just too easy to get what your not getting at home and married couples do not fight and make it work anymore. They give up like little kids and because of that, the divorce rate is a whopping 69%. If couples spend as much time in energy fighting to save a marriage as they do with the divorce, divorce would be a thing of the past.
whatever

Morganfield, KY

#61 Mar 23, 2013
Say whatever you want to make you sleep better! Dr Phil would have a field day with all of you adulterers and adulteresses.
Damn

Duluth, GA

#62 Mar 23, 2013
Uh.. News Flash bible thumper, Dr. Phil cheated with his intern. Try again
Real Talk

Morganfield, KY

#63 Mar 23, 2013
The World would be a whole lot better if there were MORE "Bible Thumpers"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Harper Prego 3 hr corn fed 13
Union County TV 25 Again 14 hr Female with question 60
writing on sign on road 16 hr yep 4
katie utley 16 hr A...H 2
Dustin whitledge 17 hr me 10
dl head 17 hr JusSayinG!!!!! 9
oral 17 hr JusSayinG!!!!! 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganfield Mortgages