in search of family dr in union co

in search of family dr in union co

Posted in the Morganfield Forum

roo

Owensboro, KY

#1 Aug 23, 2012
Does anyone know of a good dr either in morganfield or sturgis? Methodist clinic in morganfield is not accepting new patients until they hire another dr.
yup

Morganfield, KY

#2 Aug 23, 2012
Dr bebouts office is great
my .02

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2012
I take my children to Bebout and Rigaux. They are both really good.
roo

Owensboro, KY

#4 Aug 23, 2012
Is it pretty easy to get an appointment?can you usually get in that same week? I don't want a dr you have to wait two weeks for an appointment :( that's how my current dr is and I hate it. Plus he is over an hour away since our move here.
yup

Morganfield, KY

#5 Aug 23, 2012
roo wrote:
Is it pretty easy to get an appointment?can you usually get in that same week? I don't want a dr you have to wait two weeks for an appointment :( that's how my current dr is and I hate it. Plus he is over an hour away since our move here.
Usually same day. Especially if u call first thing in the AM
Shawn

Eddyville, KY

#6 Aug 23, 2012
I don't think Dr. Bebout taking new patients but i could be wrong.
scapegoatess

Union Star, KY

#7 Apr 2, 2013
roo wrote:
Does anyone know of a good dr either in morganfield or sturgis? Methodist clinic in morganfield is not accepting new patients until they hire another dr.
Dr Bebout hands down
At Deaconess Clinic on hwy 60 just past Alps etc. Found rare vitamin deficiency saved my life twice....whole family goes to him
Good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ok so .... 2 min TrellGossip 8
Kayne 3 min TrellGossip 2
brittany price 1 hr TrellGossip 5
harley 1 hr notsurprised 23
Icki nikki mcbride (Jun '11) 21 hr curious 17
lysa fae powell is a snitch Sun gje 9
Nessa? Aug 27 Neighbor 2

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance