wife

Morganfield, KY

#1 May 18, 2013
Our love didn't survive afterall, did it. You hurt me for a long while and I begged you to stop. I begged for forgiveness but that never happened. Why now? And do you truly love me??? Could you really, honestly look towards the future and not dwell on the past and make me pay for those sins on a daily basis.:(
husband

United States

#2 May 20, 2013
wife wrote:
Our love didn't survive afterall, did it. You hurt me for a long while and I begged you to stop. I begged for forgiveness but that never happened. Why now? And do you truly love me??? Could you really, honestly look towards the future and not dwell on the past and make me pay for those sins on a daily basis.:(
you made your bed, now go lay in it
wife

Morganfield, KY

#3 May 20, 2013
What a fabulous bed it is
haha

United States

#4 May 20, 2013
Hahaha
husband

United States

#5 May 20, 2013
wife wrote:
What a fabulous bed it is
you think so?
wife

Chicago, IL

#6 May 21, 2013
husband wrote:
<quoted text>you made your bed, now go lay in it
Did you make a bed to lie in?
changed

United States

#7 May 21, 2013
wife wrote:
<quoted text>Did you make a bed to lie in?
I lay in the same bed that I have for the last 15 years
wife

Chicago, IL

#8 May 21, 2013
changed wrote:
<quoted text>I lay in the same bed that I have for the last 15 years
Love you even now. Even after the words we just spewed. I can't help but to still love you.
forever love

Morganfield, KY

#9 May 21, 2013
I love you both, please let this be a happy ending and start a new beginning
changed

United States

#10 May 21, 2013
You can only tell me that on here not face to face or over the phone....you got what you want
forever love

Morganfield, KY

#11 May 21, 2013
come on you know you love her still that wont change/ you both belong together so do it
Sinspaidfor

Tucker, GA

#12 May 22, 2013
All you both are is a routine. Neither of you know how to love because of of the damage you have done to each other. Stop fighting the fact that you both aren't happy. Especially if the words can only be spoken in a forum and not face to face. Move on already and stop living in misery.
changed

United States

#13 May 22, 2013
Moving on! She's happy n so am I!
true

Morganfield, KY

#14 May 23, 2013
Sinspaidfor wrote:
All you both are is a routine. Neither of you know how to love because of of the damage you have done to each other. Stop fighting the fact that you both aren't happy. Especially if the words can only be spoken in a forum and not face to face. Move on already and stop living in misery.
True. I just hope they are both truly happy and don't regret this. But, of it's meant to be it will happen.
true

Morganfield, KY

#15 May 23, 2013
forever love wrote:
come on you know you love her still that wont change/ you both belong together so do it
I believe this too. I just can't believe they are actually separated :-( what happened to death do us part?
changed

Tucker, GA

#16 May 23, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text>I believe this too. I just can't believe they are actually separated :-( what happened to death do us part?
:'-(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 59 min Rattlesnake Pete 924
uc po 10 hr Happycamper 5
Why is it being deleted? 12 hr Curious 1
Josh Wooldridge 16 hr TruDat 37
Mariah Buchanan 21 hr Wildone 5
He bought... 21 hr Weird one 12
Cheating Husband or Wife Fri nelson 6

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganfield Mortgages