howbt

North Vernon, IN

#1 Mar 17, 2014
Well?!
idk

Madisonville, KY

#2 Mar 17, 2014
I don't know her but her sister Jessie is a hoe and that whole family is a bit nutty.
Holly Johnson

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Mar 18, 2014
Sometimes you feel like a nut sometimes you don't... aren't we all a bit nutty.... were the fun without nuts hahaha
ironman

Morganfield, KY

#4 Mar 22, 2014
All i know is that she's nasty everytime i see her in t own her hairs nasty and she's nasty i fucked her and that was gross it smells like a dead body i wouldnt want anybody to go through that i had to take a bath and lay their for days know wonder scott don't want her i don't even think she knows what a bath is cause it didn't seem like but she was easy all i had to do was get her drunk lol i was desprrate lol go ahead and judge me cause i deserve it lmao
sausage

Morganfield, KY

#5 Mar 22, 2014
Well shez ben tryna get on mi d*ck but i tld da b*tch itz not a sausage I'm scared shed eat me lmao
mom -of- the- year

Morganfield, KY

#6 Apr 11, 2014
shes so damn nasty she needs to know when to take a bath and her daughters well lets just say she needs to be a better mom I was standing outside and seen her drunker then shit one day and it was in the AM like really and her teaching her kids how to be whores is NOT cool I see her youngest walking on the west end by herself all the time and her other just running with who ever I don't really know her other one but I see them everyday and for a mom to teach their kids to be that way needs help ive heard so much stuff about her daughter Brittany but I see at the rate that little girl is going shes going to be in jail or somebody is going to beat the crap out of her if she was my daughter I promise she would not be that way teach your kids some manners lady and she a kid shouldn't she be in school I see that girl everyday and that's one thing you want to be proud of your kid doing is finishing school I know I was when my two boys finished. I see the only kid that doing right is the oldest with the baby.
Cheeto78

United States

#7 Apr 5, 2015
ironman wrote:
All i know is that she's nasty everytime i see her in t own her hairs nasty and she's nasty i fucked her and that was gross it smells like a dead body i wouldnt want anybody to go through that i had to take a bath and lay their for days know wonder scott don't want her i don't even think she knows what a bath is cause it didn't seem like but she was easy all i had to do was get her drunk lol i was desprrate lol go ahead and judge me cause i deserve it lmao
Okay obviously your dumb BC she loves my dad. And she don't want you who ever you are BC if you really have something to say?? Say it to our face. It pretty petty you hide behind Fake profiles and can't say none of it to our face 😂😂 👌 it's really funny!! Scared people these days👌😂 💪👏 👊
Amber Johnson

United States

#8 Apr 5, 2015
sausage wrote:
Well shez ben tryna get on mi d*ck but i tld da b*tch itz not a sausage I'm scared shed eat me lmao
Okay keep my moms name out your mouf you know nothing about her and I'm pretty shure she don't want your nasty dead fish down there!!!! Keep her name outcha mouf and if yall have sum to say say it to our face!!!!!!!! stupid people. We're not perfect neither are you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jasmine 37 min So IL boy 14
Walmart james sanders player 3 hr ? 2
Chris Powell 6 hr meeee 16
brandon carr (Mar '12) 6 hr Momof5 23
Sheriff 6 hr Momof5 9
Justin Garrett 21 hr Truth 5
morganfield housing authority Wed who knows 2

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance