TopDog

Morganfield, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2013
she from uc? I want to know anout her she fine !
yeah

United States

#2 Feb 17, 2013
She is. Not sure if she's still around here or not tho. She does makeup for movies or somethin like that now.
Good

Calvert City, KY

#3 Feb 17, 2013
She's a sweet girl
johndoe

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Misty is a great friend of mine. She is doing very well for herself and making something of herself. She is a smart beautiful talented young woman. She does make up for small films and is working her way up. She has worked and struggled for everything that she now has. I am very proud to call her my friend.
Rings

Tucker, GA

#5 Feb 20, 2013
She really needs to scrub her bathtub. It's gross.
Tom

United States

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Misty is one of the best people I know, and I'm happy to announce that she will bypass all you haters in life and become only what you can dream of
Jane doe

Frankfort, KY

#7 Feb 25, 2013
THe only hater I see is "rings". Really "rings'. You been in her tub lately? You are very immature. Grow up coward!!! Go clean your own nasty tub & mind your own business!! Misty is an awesome person & judges no one! Why don't you get the log out of your eye before you try to judge others.....
wonderin

Morganfield, KY

#8 Mar 16, 2013
Misty is terrific!!!!
dice

Calhoun, KY

#9 Mar 16, 2013
Jane doe wrote:
THe only hater I see is "rings". Really "rings'. You been in her tub lately? You are very immature. Grow up coward!!! Go clean your own nasty tub & mind your own business!! Misty is an awesome person & judges no one! Why don't you get the log out of your eye before you try to judge others.....
too much caffeine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welfare and Medicaid fraud 14 min SallE 15
Fowlers wife 23 hr lol 16
He's coming Fri lol 8
Chance Fri _needtofindout 8
ann taylor (Apr '15) Aug 16 Glad 2
Stealing from an innocent child Aug 16 Pathetic 1
star francassi? (Aug '14) Aug 16 rick 7

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance