chickens deleted ?
farmer Ted

Morganfield, KY

#1 May 9, 2013
I made a post yesterday about chickens being raised in town and it got deleted ? How come ? Somebody must be really upset about it.
youknowit

Morganfield, KY

#2 May 10, 2013
Chickens live on topix
Farm Girl

Greenville, KY

#3 May 10, 2013
farmer Ted wrote:
I made a post yesterday about chickens being raised in town and it got deleted ? How come ? Somebody must be really upset about it.
Odd, huh?!? The chickens I was talking about were all found dead in the pen yesterday. Door was open, chicks all laying there dead. Hungry four legged animals eat their kills...power hungry two legged animals just kill...
inside job

United States

#4 May 10, 2013
Farm Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Odd, huh?!? The chickens I was talking about were all found dead in the pen yesterday. Door was open, chicks all laying there dead. Hungry four legged animals eat their kills...power hungry two legged animals just kill...
Sounds like an "Inside Job"!
JS

Morganfield, KY

#5 May 10, 2013
inside job wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like an "Inside Job"!
Sure does! JS
ted

Louisville, KY

#6 May 13, 2013
I'm confused on this
omg

Tucker, GA

#7 May 13, 2013
Omg who gives a duck abutchickens! They die we eat them! Booooo whooooo
Hairy Butt

Morganfield, KY

#8 May 15, 2013
Same thing happens when you post anything about one of the who's who of Morganfield.
omg

Morganfield, KY

#9 May 15, 2013
Hairy Butt wrote:
Same thing happens when you post anything about one of the who's who of Morganfield.
They're all "Inside Jobs"??
Farmer Ted

Morganfield, KY

#11 May 15, 2013
Who's the who's who ?
Chuck Cartwright

Sturgis, KY

#12 May 17, 2013
Farmer Ted wrote:
Who's the who's who ?
Bill Engle, Ed Brashear, Jody Jenkins, John Arnold Jr
neighbor

Willowbrook, IL

#13 May 17, 2013
Chuck Cartwright wrote:
<quoted text>
heard they like it in the butt
tug howard

Morganfield, KY

#14 May 17, 2013
Chuck Cartwright wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the most interesting interviews I have ever heard was an interview of Bill Engle on Notable Union Countians. He made some less than flattering remarks about Dorothy Kilgallen but was otherwise very entertaining while recounting his time at West Point, his military service, and his tenure at Job Corp. A class act.
Becky Thompson

Morganfield, KY

#15 May 17, 2013
tug howard wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the most interesting interviews I have ever heard was an interview of Bill Engle on Notable Union Countians. He made some less than flattering remarks about Dorothy Kilgallen but was otherwise very entertaining while recounting his time at West Point, his military service, and his tenure at Job Corp. A class act.
Agreed. Do you know where I can find the interview? I heard it on WMSK a LONG time ago. Id love to hear it again. It was hands down the best interview I have ever heard. Very relaxing and entertaining. The Governor Fletcher story was a riot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cassie c 3 hr whatever 8
Nessa? 8 hr Neighbor 2
News Diocese of Owensboro releases statement about a... 11 hr Karen 4
UCHS Class of 91 Fri daisy 2
quickest way to paducah from morganfield Fri this way 6
Fr Freddie Aug 25 Sheila 33
McMain is being treated unfairly Aug 24 Ray 21

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance