BoogerBatz

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2007

I was in the Sykes building several weeks ago and i noticed something very odd about that place. Was it my imagination or are there a lot of gay acting guys working there???
BoogerBatz

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2007

I will be changing jobs for the winter and would like to turn in an application for Sykes but i sure dont want to work around a bunch of gays. If there are gays there do they seperate them from the normal people. I would work there if i dont have to be cooped up in the same place with a bunch of gays.
Sunshine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

The jobs there are great no matter who you work with even in every job you do your job does not mean you have to be social I would work there again in a heart beat
BoogerBatz

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2008

Judged:

Im sure the jobs are good jobs.

But i dont want to work in a place where homosexual guys are frolicking about as if they are blossoming forth in an attempt to express their gayness.

Now if they had two seperate buildings that would be good. That way the normal people would not have to be exposed to the disgusting gay behaviors and the perverts would not have to put up with the normal peoples behavior.
female guest

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2008

Judged:

I work at sykes and it's not a all like you are descring. There are gay people every where, but unless you are gay too they leave you alone. Whats the big deal.
BoogerBatz

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2008

Judged:

Its like i said...i dont want to work in a place where a bunch of homosexuals are constantly swishing around with the distinct intention of advertising their gayness.
female guest

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2008

you need serious help... who cares if people are gay.. get a life...it's 2008
BoogerBatz

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2008

I dont need help.

Men who lay naked with men and women who lay naked with women...they are the ones who need help.

And those who dont realize homosexuality is wrong...they need help also.
Nonya Biznisz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2008

Lol, this topic is funny ... and alittle lame and boring ... but i'll add my thoughts to it.

I worked at SYKES myself (for a short time), and the money was great ... meaning that it was easy money, no physical labor involved.

It certainly was a strange and different work environment for me ... it was like getting a glimpse of how people might act and express themselves in a 'big city'~ but being able to see it here in the sticks / the country / out here in the middle of nowhere (lol).

I suppose there are some people out there (at Sykes) with odd sexual preferrences (i'm straight btw)... but nobody bothered me when i was there.

If you can get over your initial shock of noticing 'gays' out there, you might find the job itself interesting ... and at the very least, educational.

I certainly learned alot about computers ... but sitting on my #%* in front of a computer most of the day wasn't the job for me.
somewhere in Ky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

Judged:

Oh heck Boozer...you probably gay yourself...just living in the DL. Are you here asking questions to see if maybe one of them might be interested in you. Are you just single and looking? hahahhaa. You need to stop it! Get a Life and a JOB
BoogerBatz

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2008

Who is Boozer???
JJJ

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2008

Booger Batz...you know, people who have such strong opinions about homosexuality almost alwasy are gay themselves, they just haven't come to terms with it. They internalize it and try to create an image so that nobody thinks they themselves are gay but they actually make such a big deal about it that people know that they are secretly gay. Strange that you have such strong opinions about homosexuality...hmmmm...wonder what that could mean.
You speak about how homosexuality is a sin..well, how about being judgemental about another person, hmmm? What about making judgements about a person or situation that you know nothing about?
I'm a sinner, I'll admit so it's OK for me to say these things to you. But you need to also admit that you are allowing stereotypes and narrowmindedness alter your perceptions of reality.
The fact that you want to segregate homosexuals and heterosexuals proves how ignorant and niave you really are.
You should be ashamed. Other people actually make friends and have compassion for other people based on their character, not based on sexual preference, religion, or race. You are so superficial and shallow to allow an insignificant feature like homosexuality to prevent you from giving another human being a chance.
They only thing I regret is that this chain ended long ago and you will likely never see it.
BoogerBatz

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

Judged:

Well...boo hoo hoo...lets all go out somewhere and find a homo and tell him we feel his pain, give him a hug, powder his butt and make him feel all better...ROFLMAO!!!
Saywhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

BoogerBatz wrote:
I will be changing jobs for the winter and would like to turn in an application for Sykes but i sure dont want to work around a bunch of gays. If there are gays there do they seperate them from the normal people. I would work there if i dont have to be cooped up in the same place with a bunch of gays.
Wouldn't you rather work with gay men that are open, instead of some who stay in the closet? Ha ha. You know what I mean? For all you know, you might have a manly admirer, who chews tobacco and likes football.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

Judged:

BoogerBatz wrote:
I dont need help.
Men who lay naked with men and women who lay naked with women...they are the ones who need help.
And those who dont realize homosexuality is wrong...they need help also.
I work at Sykes, have for a year and what you are describing couldnt be further from the truth~~~ Nothing like that goes on out there, EVER~~~ I agree with the other person on here~~ you need some serious HELP~~~ You are breeding ignorance and hate, and this country is way past that, grow up and realize there is good in every person, even if their sexual orientation doesnt suit you. What if one of your children is gay, you going to treat them that way, and better yet you want others treating them that way??
A Proud Sykes Worker

Morganfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

Judged:

Hey booger eater I have worked at SYKES for almost 9yrs and yup, we have gays and lesbians, and you know what? They are great people. They are no different that me(and yes,I'm straight).They have someone in their life that loves them very much, do you? Hmmmm, yes you do, You love yourself and only yourself. SYKES is a great place to work, we are all like family and all get along very, very well.
And the comment about having 2 buildings, sure why not, one for all us normal people and 1 for idiots like you.
FrolickingFemme

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2009

Judged:

Yeah.. I'm gay and I love every minute of it. I love girls and they love me too. but what is my business stays that way. I wont hit on you so don't talk to me. You're still ugly weather I'm straight or not.. no worried. Okie dokie?
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Im just wondering what the jobs at Sykes entails. is it a telemarketing or an in bound call center just wondering also the pay scale thanks for any real and educated answers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

no sales just customer service good job staerts at 9hr
Sykes Employee

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

I worked there for a while and made a friend who I'd like to check in on and just say hey, and catch up, but I can't remember her last name. I was wondering if someone here could help me. Her first name is Manda. No "A", just Manda. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Morganfield Forum right now

Search the Morganfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min Alison Crimes is a liar 147,063
Drew buckman 57 min Fol 1
Daniel Wright 1 hr Unknownsoul1010020 1
riverview 4 hr top level management 22
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr Buck Ofama 16,131
think about it 5 hr justified 8
whos the hot guy working at mexican restaurant ... 6 hr girlUC 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morganfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Morganfield People Search