Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,588)

Showing posts 71,741 - 71,760 of81,227
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
the message

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownload...
"HELL'S BEST KEPT SECRET" by Ray Comfort (1 hr audio)
Topic: Evangelism
Scripture(s): 1 Corinthians 1:18,Romans 3:19-23,1 John 3:4
Description: Have you discovered "Hell's Best Kept Secret?" One pastor listened to it 250 times. Pastor Bob Rogers said, "I have served as a local pastor, Teen Challenge Director, Crusade Director for David Wilkerson, and missionary, but never during those years did I encounter an evangelist with a more life-changing message." It's been called "the hottest message on the planet!" (this is not about "Hell") What are you waiting for... Why do 80-90% of those making a decision for Christ fall away from the faith? What is the principle that Spurgeon, Wesley, Whitefield, etc., used to reach the lost? Why has the Church neglected it? Don't let anything stop you from listening to this incredible teaching.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Well, isn't it just beautiful out?? Sun is peeking through the clouds. That's just nice.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Good morning folks. I don't know if it was the liniment on my joints or the small sip of blackberry brandy or both, but they kept old Arthur out of the house and I rested well. Now for coffee and await the CREATOR's new day and new life. I am 4 years old today, the Creator gave me a new lease on life on this date.

I suppose HE was not done with me spreading HIS message of Love as stated in Matt 22: 36-39 where CHRIST gave us the 2 greatest commandments and went on to say "On these 2 commandments hang all the laws (religous rules and dogmas) and the prophets (preaching).
The world is a better place because of you. The Bible says old men shall dream dreams -- keep us posted on what they might be

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Well, isn't it just beautiful out?? Sun is peeking through the clouds. That's just nice.
Cloudy and yucky in my part of KY. Maybe your weather is headed my way!
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Isn't it just spectacular when the sky lights up with th shades of pink and grey? It's overcast here and wet from this morn's rain, but it could be worse.The birds are chirping and an Ol crow is off in the distance grumbling.LOL. The stuff has melted. O, how it feels to be a kitten in a tree.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

2tbsp. of apple cider a day diluted in water or juice should help with joint pain. My hands throb and ache at times so I read an article about the benefits of apple cider. This is something you need to drink every day like coffee or medicines. Thought I'd pass it along.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Tits McGee wrote:
Another stupid thread. Don't you people have nothing else to do?
Actually No-- people like you have cornered the market on rude, hateful and mean; therefore, leaving us with the task of showing respect, kindness and intelligence.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Tits McGee wrote:
Another stupid thread. Don't you people have nothing else to do?
Listen to David Allan Coe and Tyler Daddy What If on you tube. you might learn something...There is no harm in being kind and helpful to others. It's about sharing the earth and making a difference if it's possible. Anyway, the sun has decided to make an appearance;) Nice day Folks.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

The Good Lord will provide. I have plenty of firewood but was about out of kindling for fire starters. I looked out my front window at the little creek (was actually watching the CREATOR's deer herd getting a drink) and saw a huge chunk of cedar that the last rains had floated down stream and it had stopped right in front of my house. All I had to do was walk out and pick it up and bring it in to put on my brick work and dry out and then split off little pieces with my hactchet. It is about 20" long and 12" diameter. Perfect for my needs. I am blessed.
kevin

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually No-- people like you have cornered the market on rude, hateful and mean; therefore, leaving us with the task of showing respect, kindness and intelligence.
Haaa... That's tellin' him/her...

Just wanted to say thanks for last night...*wink

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Good day, Bird peeps~

Wishing you all a blessed day out there. It's pretty here, sun is trying so hard to stay from behind the clouds.

I'm going out for a walk in the woods in a little bit. I've finally gotten the housework done and am on my last cup of decaf for a while. It's too nice to sit in here and watch the world from behind the glass.

Chat with you all later!! Have a great day!!

_-_Nope_-_

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
2tbsp. of apple cider a day diluted in water or juice should help with joint pain. My hands throb and ache at times so I read an article about the benefits of apple cider. This is something you need to drink every day like coffee or medicines. Thought I'd pass it along.
I am aware of that, thanks. Did you know that you can buy apple cider vinegar in capsule form. You may find it in a health store or the health section in Walmart and at pharmacies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Haaa... That's tellin' him/her...

Just wanted to say thanks for last night...*wink
You are welcome-- still want my shoe back
kevin

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome-- still want my shoe back
Still awaitin' your terms....
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Good evening bird threaders, Little movement on this thread today surely indicates everyone was out enjoying the day I hope. It was nice after our little blast of winter and the white stuff. I got out for a while, now dinner/supper and dishes are all done. Time to kick back and watch UK play.

GO CATS!!!
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

BIRD story:

Pigeon lover ruffles feathers
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/21134540/vp=5070769...
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

This dog with a human face looks wise beyond his years

They came in the night. One evening Tonik was a sweet, fluffy little poodle-Shih-Tzu mix. The next, his soft tufts of puppy fur and wet, canine-like snout had been replaced with a withered, 85-year-old nose and the sad eyes of an old man. THE DOG WAS IMPLANTED WITH HUMAN FACE! This pup up for adoption in Mishawaka, Ind., has been eliciting shouts from Twitter today as its cute, if creepy, mug makes its way around the Internet. "*FREAKS OUT,*" "Invasion of the Bodysnatchers anyone?" "KILL IT WITH FIRE," "WHYYYYY" and so forth. We don't know why. Like a cross-species Benjamin Button, it just is.[Source]

http://now.msn.com/dog-with-human-face-tonik-...

haha
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Did Beyonce flash an Illuminati sign? Why did the Superdome power go out? Your Super Bowl mysteries, solved!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-co...

Belie, you will like the Illuminati reference
lala, they think the Clydesdale pony should be called "Blackout" haha

AW, you will like the quick humorous comeback of one of your favorites...Oreos. haha

Can't believe the majority of people wouldn't recognize Paul Harvey's voice. I missed the newcomer in Calvin Kleins briefs who was just bagging groceries before this ad. I HAD to watch that video. hahaha He could bag my groceries anytime, I'd be tempted to take him home and put somemore meat on that frame.
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

too funny!!!!!!!!!!

Some of you may have already been warned of this.....

You've heard about people who have been abducted and had their kidneys removed by black-market organ thieves.

My thighs were stolen from me during the night a few years ago.. I went to sleep and woke up with someone else's thighs. It was just that quick. The replacements had the texture of cooked oatmeal. Whose thighs were these and what happened to mine?

I spent the entire summer looking for my thighs.

Finally, hurt and angry, I resigned myself to living out my life in jeans. And then the thieves struck again.

My bum was next. I knew it was the same gang, because they took pains to match my new rear-end to the thighs they had stuck me with earlier.

But my new bum was attached at least three inches lower than my original! I realized I'd have to give up my jeans in favour of long skirts.

Two years ago I realized my arms had been switched.

One morning I was drying my hair and was horrified to see the flesh of my upper arm swing to and fro with the motion of the hairbrush. This was really getting scary - my body was being replaced one section at a time.

What could they do to me next?

When my poor neck suddenly disappeared and was replaced with a turkey neck, I decided to tell my story. Women of the world wake up and smell the coffee! Those 'plastic ' surgeons are using REAL replacement body parts -stolen from you and me! The next time someone you know has something 'lifted', look again - was it lifted from you?

THIS IS NOT A HOAX. This is happening to women everywhere every night.

WARN YOUR FRIENDS!

P.S. Last year I thought some one had stolen my Boobs. I was lying in bed and they were gone! But when I jumped out of bed, I was relieved to see that they had just been hiding in my armpits as I slept. Now I keep them hidden in my waistband.

Thought this was too important to not pass on &#9829;

Just thought you should be warned &#9829; &#9829; &#9829;

A little long, but Im pretty sure your laughing &#9829; d
Friends
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Boomers aging worse than past generation, report suggests

Only 13 percent of boomers report 'excellent health,' compared to 32 percent of the earlier generation at that age

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/50698468/ns/health-...

hmmm are they talking about Arthur? haha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 71,741 - 71,760 of81,227
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Morganfield Forum right now

Search the Morganfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 10 min Donnie B Can Not 922
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min conservative crapola 138,812
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 22 min BIG_STEVIE 418
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 35 min Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,033
chelsea burnette 1 hr Haha 8
LadyL 4 hr lady L 2
Useless dads 7 hr Hairybutt 22
•••
•••
•••
Morganfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Morganfield Jobs

•••