Little Nicky
#109 Dec 31, 2012
Stop wrote:
What's happening to the students that messed up the yard will be in the paper when it happens there's no point in keeping this going on this stupid site those kids have enough going on and there getting in trouble there is no proof to who messed up the Greenwell yard so no point in talking about it
The state police are getting tire prints from the greenwell property. its just a matter of time now.
Embarrassed Citizen

United States

#110 Dec 31, 2012
Little Nicky wrote:
<quoted text>Union County is embarrassed to have you as a citizen phucktard!
It's ignorant people like you that give this county a bad name.
Little Nicky
#111 Dec 31, 2012
Embarrassed Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ignorant people like you that give this county a bad name.
you are the ignorant one. if you are so embarrassed about Union County, leave, no one here will miss your dumbazz!!!!!
There you go again

Dunmor, KY

#112 Dec 31, 2012
Little Nicky wrote:
<quoted text> you are the ignorant one. if you are so embarrassed about Union County, leave, no one here will miss your dumbazz!!!!!
I see Vanilla Ice is at it again. Little Shit Stirrer.
Little Nicky
#113 Dec 31, 2012
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Vanilla Ice is at it again. Little Shit Stirrer.
ice ice baby......
Information Request

Fairfax, VA

#114 Dec 31, 2012
Information is requested. What happened first? Did the football field get damaged? Or, did the Greenwell's driveway get damaged?
FredUP

Fairfax, VA

#115 Dec 31, 2012
Little Nicky wrote:
<quoted text> The state police are getting tire prints from the greenwell property. its just a matter of time now.
Do you really believe that the KSP are making molds/casts of tire imprints from the Greenwell's yard and are running a data check on all tires with the same tread pattern sold in a 50-mile radius from Morganfield? Do you really believe that? I'm thinking you've watched too many television crime shows.
Little Nicky
#116 Dec 31, 2012
FredUP wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe that the KSP are making molds/casts of tire imprints from the Greenwell's yard and are running a data check on all tires with the same tread pattern sold in a 50-mile radius from Morganfield? Do you really believe that? I'm thinking you've watched too many television crime shows.
whatever makes ya feel better. thats what ur dumbazz is hoping for.....heres how it works phucktard, they have suspects, that meaning people that may have done it, stay with me, ur a phucktard, sales of tires means nothing idiot. they focus on certain suspects, and fred, ur one of em..... hang loose phucktard.......
angela

Fairfax, VA

#117 Dec 31, 2012
Little Nicky wrote:
<quoted text> whatever makes ya feel better. thats what ur dumbazz is hoping for.....heres how it works phucktard, they have suspects, that meaning people that may have done it, stay with me, ur a phucktard, sales of tires means nothing idiot. they focus on certain suspects, and fred, ur one of em..... hang loose phucktard.......
Oh, my word. Such language. I certainly hope you're not the nice gentleman who owns land in Boxville and who uses T-Mobile to post from his iPad.
PeopleAreNuts

United States

#118 Dec 31, 2012
You people are still on here at it, talking about adults being involved. No coach or adult or anybody's workers at that was even involved. Just listen to the talk around town. You people are seriously crazy. Crazy crazy if u believe any adult had anything to do with it.
FredUP

Fairfax, VA

#119 Dec 31, 2012
Little Nicky wrote:
<quoted text> whatever makes ya feel better. thats what ur dumbazz is hoping for.....heres how it works phucktard, they have suspects, that meaning people that may have done it, stay with me, ur a phucktard, sales of tires means nothing idiot. they focus on certain suspects, and fred, ur one of em..... hang loose phucktard.......
Yep, just as I expected. Been watching way, way too many episodes of CSI. Need to get you off the couch and away from your iPad.
Little Nicky
#120 Dec 31, 2012
FredUP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, just as I expected. Been watching way, way too many episodes of CSI. Need to get you off the couch and away from your iPad.
awwww thank you for your concern...come get me off my couch all knowing one....im waiting...
Little Nicky
#121 Dec 31, 2012
angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my word. Such language. I certainly hope you're not the nice gentleman who owns land in Boxville and who uses T-Mobile to post from his iPad.
nope.
angela

Fairfax, VA

#122 Dec 31, 2012
Little Nicky wrote:
<quoted text> nope.
Well thank you, hun. That's such a relief. You have a blessed New Year, hun.
YeeHaw

Fairfax, VA

#123 Dec 31, 2012
Bunch of country bumpkins and hillbillies.
Little Nicky
#124 Dec 31, 2012
angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you, hun. That's such a relief. You have a blessed New Year, hun.
same to you mam.
Laplander

Fairfax, VA

#125 Dec 31, 2012
What a big mess.
OMG

Tucker, GA

#126 Dec 31, 2012
angela wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, my word. Such language. I certainly hope you're not the nice gentleman who owns land in Boxville and who uses T-Mobile to post from his iPad.
Nice? Really? More personalities than Sybil!
Little Nicky
#127 Jan 1, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice? Really? More personalities than Sybil!
F uck you OMG.... Get a life loser..
OMG

Morganfield, KY

#128 Jan 1, 2013
Little Nicky wrote:
<quoted text>F uck you OMG.... Get a life loser..
Precious

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to drain the swamp in Union County 3 hr Union County Trumper 1
Looking for someone I meet about 8 years ago Jo... 13 hr Len 1
Brandon Carr (Oct '15) Fri Kat 4
Tonya Derrington (Jun '15) Fri lmao 47
Where is Damian Ford? Piece of shit Fri u kno 4
Looking Thu lila 4
News Suspect in Henderson shooting arrested Nov 30 girl 8

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance