Adding

Tucker, GA

#64 Dec 29, 2012
Homer doesn't like Sam? Didn't know that. They play baseball together.
Joey

Morganfield, KY

#65 Dec 29, 2012
Sam doesn't like Kanen or Homer. Put two and two together people!!! How many donuts has Kanen made in the Mustang? I heard him spinning out last week and making donuts in the park. Sounds like it's right up their alley.
The Sheik

Fairfax, VA

#66 Dec 29, 2012
Adding wrote:
Homer doesn't like Sam? Didn't know that. They play baseball together.
Playing baseball together...what's that have to do with liking another person? Just because two people are on the same sports team, attend the same birthday parties, work together daily under the same roof, or share the same pew at church doesn't mean they like each other. Dude, that's some naive wishful thinking and some faulty logic you got there.
Adding

Tucker, GA

#67 Dec 29, 2012
I can't see Sam having a problem with any of them.
Skittles

Morganfield, KY

#68 Dec 29, 2012
Well I guess you don't know Sam very well. Evidently HE had a problem with the UCHS school yard and the Football field, or HE wouldn't have tore it up! I know he talk trash about alot of people, and alot of people know it also. He had many many problems. All of the idiots involve are nothing but problem kids waiting for their daddy's to pay their way out of it. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Sam hadn't paid people to mess up his driveway that waythe heat would be off him for messing up UCHS"S property. People would then focus on pity Sam
The Sheik

Fairfax, VA

#69 Dec 29, 2012
Adding wrote:
I can't see Sam having a problem with any of them.
Just because Sam didn't have a problem with any of them doesn't mean they didn't or don't have a problem with him. As you get older you'll realize that you may believe someone likes you or is your friend only to learn the hard way they really do not care for you at all. Any number of reasons can cause another person to not like you without your realizing it - namely envy.
luke

United States

#70 Dec 29, 2012
There's not a lot of people that like Sam. Kanen doesn't even have a mustang he can't even drive
luke

United States

#71 Dec 29, 2012
Skittles wrote:
Well I guess you don't know Sam very well. Evidently HE had a problem with the UCHS school yard and the Football field, or HE wouldn't have tore it up! I know he talk trash about alot of people, and alot of people know it also. He had many many problems. All of the idiots involve are nothing but problem kids waiting for their daddy's to pay their way out of it. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Sam hadn't paid people to mess up his driveway that waythe heat would be off him for messing up UCHS"S property. People would then focus on pity Sam
Agreed
Skittles

Morganfield, KY

#72 Dec 29, 2012
luke wrote:
There's not a lot of people that like Sam. Kanen doesn't even have a mustang he can't even drive
Kanen Adams has a Mustang and had his license. I don't know where you have been hiding but he is cutting donuts all over places. I go to school with him and have rode in his car many times.
luke

Morganfield, KY

#73 Dec 29, 2012
He must have just got his license
luke

Morganfield, KY

#74 Dec 29, 2012
What color and what year
Little Nicky
#75 Dec 29, 2012
luke wrote:
What color and what year
Sounds like the low life white trash coaches at UCHS....Jealous of others money....typical failures in life....
Skittles

Morganfield, KY

#76 Dec 29, 2012
Little Nicky wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like the low life white trash coaches at UCHS....Jealous of others money....typical failures in life....
No it sounds alot like Kanen trying to act like he did nothing wrong.
luke

Morganfield, KY

#77 Dec 29, 2012
Kanen is a sophomore. He can't drive?
Friend

Greenville, KY

#78 Dec 29, 2012
luke wrote:
He's 16. Has a black mustang. Pics on Facebook. And his moms Facebook.
Skittles

Morganfield, KY

#79 Dec 29, 2012
luke wrote:
He has his license. He was held back in elementry, he has a Mustang and is always smoking his tires like he is the shit. He does donuts all the time. I heard him say He was paid to cut their driveway up! SAM gave him $500 to do it.
skittles

Morganfield, KY

#80 Dec 29, 2012
So Sam gave Kanen 500$ to tear up his own driveway? Your dumb as hell
Little Nicky
#81 Dec 29, 2012
Skittles wrote:
<quoted text> He has his license. He was held back in elementry, he has a Mustang and is always smoking his tires like he is the shit. He does donuts all the time. I heard him say He was paid to cut their driveway up! SAM gave him $500 to do it.
skittles is obviously a pos coach tryin to save his worthless hide.....lol.....name the coaches!!! isnt chris collins a coach? this sounds like his mentality......
Friend

Greenville, KY

#82 Dec 29, 2012
Little Nicky wrote:
<quoted text>skittles is obviously a pos coach tryin to save his worthless hide.....lol.....name the coaches!!! isnt chris collins a coach? this sounds like his mentality......
Chris Collins hasn't coached high school football for a couple of years.
Ohh

Tucker, GA

#83 Dec 29, 2012
The "low life coaches are helping our kids develop into college students" This is way out of hand. Sam needs to grow up and so does his dad, you think you made it big in UC? How big is your morals and family life?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old crush Samantha Elizondo 8 hr what the heck 3
Bad boy lewellen 13 hr Holla 2
Kayla lewellen 13 hr Holla 11
Drama kings of union county 23 hr Brookie poo 6
Amanda Vinson Hargrove Thu Hmmmm 3
ian bone Wed Moonman 20
jodi mosley Wed what the heck 1

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance