/Kari.yount

You go first.
Little Nicky
#291 Jan 7, 2013
Me Me Pick Me wrote:
<quoted text>
/Kari.yount
You go first.
im gonna hold out for "haha" as he is one of my loyal followers..
Me Me Pick Me

Fairfax, VA

#292 Jan 7, 2013
Little Nicky wrote:
<quoted text> im gonna hold out for "haha" as he is one of my loyal followers..
Well at least check me out. Give a girl a chance.
Little Nicky
#293 Jan 7, 2013
Me Me Pick Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least check me out. Give a girl a chance.
ok will do mam.
Little Nicky
#295 Jan 7, 2013
wildthing wrote:
Asking little Nicky if ur up for a 3some with me and my mate ???
no thanks.
JS

Tucker, GA

#296 Jan 7, 2013
wildthing wrote:
Asking little Nicky if ur up for a 3some with me and my mate ???
It won't "SHOW UP" #outofviagara
Haha

Dunmor, KY

#297 Jan 7, 2013
Little Nicky wrote:
<quoted text> im gonna hold out for "haha" as he is one of my loyal followers..
You got it all wrong. I'm not really a follower of yours. I'll call anyone out on their bullshit. I find it amusing to call you out on yours. It passes my time when I have some free time. You're the only one that seems agitated when they or I call you out on it. Not once do I refer to use as Phucktard, cum gurgler or any other limited profanity I can think up. I don't even care enough about you to make myself sound that ignorant. To be honest, you hiding behind a screen has no bearing on my mentally. But if I were ever to meet you in RL, I would probably knock the hell out of you just because you seem like the type that would get on my nerves if you were around. You remind me of the old "Tom and Jerry" cartoons. The one that has the big bulldog "Spike" and don't flatter yourself by thinking that your spike. You the other little dog that runs around him drooling to be his friend. You're thinking that by stirring the pot it makes you popular because people are posting about you and that makes it seems that you have friends or "followers" as you put it. When in reality you're just the little dog running around in circles.
OMG

Tucker, GA

#298 Jan 7, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>You got it all wrong. I'm not really a follower of yours. I'll call anyone out on their bullshit. I find it amusing to call you out on yours. It passes my time when I have some free time. You're the only one that seems agitated when they or I call you out on it. Not once do I refer to use as Phucktard, cum gurgler or any other limited profanity I can think up. I don't even care enough about you to make myself sound that ignorant. To be honest, you hiding behind a screen has no bearing on my mentally. But if I were ever to meet you in RL, I would probably knock the hell out of you just because you seem like the type that would get on my nerves if you were around. You remind me of the old "Tom and Jerry" cartoons. The one that has the big bulldog "Spike" and don't flatter yourself by thinking that your spike. You the other little dog that runs around him drooling to be his friend. You're thinking that by stirring the pot it makes you popular because people are posting about you and that makes it seems that you have friends or "followers" as you put it. When in reality you're just the little dog running around in circles.
Amen. Nobody could EVER say that any better!
Little Nicky
#299 Jan 7, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it all wrong. I'm not really a follower of yours. I'll call anyone out on their bullshit. I find it amusing to call you out on yours. It passes my time when I have some free time. You're the only one that seems agitated when they or I call you out on it. Not once do I refer to use as Phucktard, cum gurgler or any other limited profanity I can think up. I don't even care enough about you to make myself sound that ignorant. To be honest, you hiding behind a screen has no bearing on my mentally. But if I were ever to meet you in RL, I would probably knock the hell out of you just because you seem like the type that would get on my nerves if you were around. You remind me of the old "Tom and Jerry" cartoons. The one that has the big bulldog "Spike" and don't flatter yourself by thinking that your spike. You the other little dog that runs around him drooling to be his friend. You're thinking that by stirring the pot it makes you popular because people are posting about you and that makes it seems that you have friends or "followers" as you put it. When in reality you're just the little dog running around in circles.
you have been consumed by Little Nicky.... you just keep comin back for more.... comical you are ignorant enuff to let a complete stranger unerve u enuff you must resort to violence......my oh my....big tuff guy..... go back to ur glory hole come gargler and get some head cheese.... you aint shit walkin or ridin.....
Little Nicky
#300 Jan 7, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. Nobody could EVER say that any better!
oh....there u r OMG.....how easily you are impressed by come buckets comments...you are just as ignorant as come bucket...just keep comin back for more.....you have been consumed by Little Nicky and are to dumb to realize your obsession with me... carry on with your speculation.....
Little Nicky
#301 Jan 7, 2013
haha...... i am on facebook fyi.... headed to Peaks to have a beer or three....
OMG

Morganfield, KY

#302 Jan 7, 2013
Little Nicky wrote:
haha...... i am on facebook fyi.... headed to Peaks to have a beer or three....
You OWN a car????
Little Nicky
#303 Jan 7, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
You OWN a car????
not much of a post.....ur still comin back tho.... lol
Haha

Dunmor, KY

#304 Jan 7, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for you...because this is what you remind me off. Poor little Bellevue running around in circles.

Little Nicky
#306 Jan 7, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for you...because this is what you remind me off. Poor little Bellevue running around in circles.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ov-1S8Xxd94XX
you think i give a sh!t waht i remind u of? you just keep comin back....cant quit can ya....
Little Nicky
#307 Jan 7, 2013
wildthing wrote:
Little Nicky must b gay cause I don't know anybody that would turn down a 3some with me
no not gay......
Little Nicky
#308 Jan 7, 2013
Little Nicky wrote:
<quoted text> no not gay......
beer sure is cold.....
Haha

Dunmor, KY

#309 Jan 7, 2013
Little Nicky wrote:
<quoted text> no not gay......
Underage....and scared

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jasmine 48 min So IL boy 14
Walmart james sanders player 3 hr ? 2
Chris Powell 6 hr meeee 16
brandon carr (Mar '12) 7 hr Momof5 23
Sheriff 7 hr Momof5 9
Justin Garrett 21 hr Truth 5
morganfield housing authority Wed who knows 2

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance