Comments
1 - 20 of 265 Comments Last updated Jan 10, 2013
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Skittles

United States

#1 Dec 24, 2012
Heard someone made a huge mess at union county high. Cut donuts all over the football field and front yard. Haven't heard much about it, but who's responsible and what are they gonna do to them?
Brave Pride

Madisonville, KY

#2 Dec 24, 2012
Skittles wrote:
Heard someone made a huge mess at union county high. Cut donuts all over the football field and front yard. Haven't heard much about it, but who's responsible and what are they gonna do to them?
King Douche Sam Greenwell is who made that mess. He was probably drunk. Or maybe he just did it because he's an ass. Either way, he probably won't get in any trouble. He never does. Daddy's checkbook to the rescue...again!
stupid

Madisonville, KY

#3 Dec 24, 2012
Okay look this is Clays site not union. We don't care about union. Everyone their prolly has so std or something!
Union County Resident

Duluth, GA

#4 Dec 24, 2012
This should be taken serious. This is criminal behavior. Charges should be brought . Merry Christmas
Union County Resident

Duluth, GA

#5 Dec 24, 2012
stupid wrote:
Okay look this is Clays site not union. We don't care about union. Everyone their prolly has so std or something!
Supid is as Stupid does and speaks!
you.are.so.stupi d.

United States

#6 Dec 24, 2012
stupid wrote:
Read the top genius, and it's there, not their. Stay in school. P.S. Prolly is not a word, however, PROBABLY is.
Shut up

Benton, KY

#7 Dec 24, 2012
Sam didn't do it look at the police report he wasn't even the driver
Yolo

Morganfield, KY

#8 Dec 24, 2012
Idk if Harley Richardson was the driver of not but her skank ass got into some trouble for it.
coward

United States

#9 Dec 24, 2012
Brave Pride wrote:
<quoted text>King Douche Sam Greenwell is who made that mess. He was probably drunk. Or maybe he just did it because he's an ass. Either way, he probably won't get in any trouble. He never does. Daddy's checkbook to the rescue...again!
Why don't you use your name since you know so much. Yeah he needs to get in trouble but the ADULTS that ruined his parents property need to be held responsible as well.
grow up

United States

#10 Dec 24, 2012
Do you idiots know how many times that's been done over the years? Good lord we all do stupid stuff at that age. It's ridiculous to punish his parents by ruining their property, and it was done by adults no less....and one of them being a "coach" at that. That's a pretty high soap box you're standing on, are your children perfect? Doubtful, they've probably done worse. Sam wasn't even driving. Know your facts!
you.are.so.stupi d.

United States

#11 Dec 24, 2012
Union County Resident wrote:
This should be taken serious. This is criminal behavior. Charges should be brought . Merry Christmas
Criminal behavior also took place at the Greenwell home, that needs to be taken seriously and charges need to be filed.
stupid

Calvert City, KY

#12 Dec 24, 2012
I have heard of many stories of people doing the same thing to the high school. But what they did to his family's new home is ridiculous and sam wasnt even the one driving...yes sam should still get punished along with the other kids that did it but there was no need for someone to go out to one of the kid's family's new house and tear the place up. things got way to out of hand and this is beyond "payback"
:)

United States

#13 Dec 24, 2012
What happened to his house?
A-guy

United States

#14 Dec 24, 2012
Sam (the vehicle OWNER), as well as Harley (the DRIVER), and the other two passengers, Nick and Kane, all got charged with criminal mischief, and are awaiting further information. It is Christmas everyone and people have families, so it is going to take time! They will get properly punished and it is going to cost them thousands of dollars!(That I'm sure SAM will have to pay personally! His dad would never pay for his wrongdoings.)

With that being said, that is what makes what the people did to Sam's father's, currently under construction, new multi-million dollar home COMPLETELY WRONG! They didn't only get the yard, they destroyed his freshly poured concrete driveway.

And this is just me guessing, but if I know Randy well enough, you'd be better off confessing to him than letting him get you on his own. Because he will get you, and you will pay for his brand new hundred thousand dollar concrete driveway! Better confess for your mercy there.
That's just me.
Yep

Benton, KY

#15 Dec 24, 2012
They tore his yard up ruined his drive way and threw a brave nation sign in his yard is all I herd.. Childish for adults to act like that. That's their new house they just built its beautiful and they are trying to ruin it
Joey

Morganfield, KY

#16 Dec 25, 2012
Who is Kane? Last name please.......
Parent

United States

#17 Dec 25, 2012
Kane Millls. Senior that runs around with Greenwell
brave

Glenview, IL

#18 Dec 25, 2012
I heard a trooper caught them in the act.
father goose

Madisonville, KY

#19 Dec 25, 2012
A-guy wrote:
Sam (the vehicle OWNER), as well as Harley (the DRIVER), and the other two passengers, Nick and Kane, all got charged with criminal mischief, and are awaiting further information. It is Christmas everyone and people have families, so it is going to take time! They will get properly punished and it is going to cost them thousands of dollars!(That I'm sure SAM will have to pay personally! His dad would never pay for his wrongdoings.)
With that being said, that is what makes what the people did to Sam's father's, currently under construction, new multi-million dollar home COMPLETELY WRONG! They didn't only get the yard, they destroyed his freshly poured concrete driveway.
And this is just me guessing, but if I know Randy well enough, you'd be better off confessing to him than letting him get you on his own. Because he will get you, and you will pay for his brand new hundred thousand dollar concrete driveway! Better confess for your mercy there.
That's just me.
if they did thousands in damage to the school, where is a student going to get that kind of money to "personaly " pay for it. it still going to come out of daddys pocket. and who ever tore up randys driveway should have topay for that to. this county has gone nuts
.…

Duluth, GA

#20 Dec 25, 2012
Who were the teachers that messed with the greenwell's house??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Nutz 151,376
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 25 min Curious Joe IIII 1,794
trelleborg (Feb '14) 14 hr im stunned 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 18 hr LMS 26,227
wonderin 22 hr getta 1
brandy cutsinger girten (Mar '12) 22 hr getta 25
Jolene moorman-brittain 23 hr watching 1
•••
•••
•••

Morganfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••