Who is watching the Trayvon/George Z....

Who is watching the Trayvon/George Z. Trial?

Posted in the Morganfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Farrah

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 29, 2013
George is NOT GUILTY.
hairybutt

Morganfield, KY

#2 Jun 29, 2013
If someone was beating on me, and I couldn't get them to stop, I would have shot them too. Did you see the prosecutions star witness, LMAO she couldn't even read. I believe George had every right to shoot his A@@!!!!!
How do I

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 6, 2013
Not k ow what this trial is about?
Lmfao

Bloomington, IN

#4 Jul 8, 2013
A creepy cracker shot a sneaky spook! Badumpbump!
hairybutt

Morganfield, KY

#5 Jul 9, 2013
He ain't even a Cracker though, he is Latino or something... LMAO
Crazy ass Cracker

Energy, IL

#6 Jul 9, 2013
Punk had it coming nothing more than an everyday thug, If would have been black on black it might have not made the newspaper. It just proves again blacks are racist, and Zimmerman wasn't white he is HISPANIC !
attic doll

Morganfield, KY

#7 Jul 9, 2013
i believe he shot the young man because he actually thought he was going to die. however, he is the one that got the ball rolling...he should get some time in prison. put yourself in trayvons mothers shoes. nevermind race, a young, innocent man lost his right of living and the punishment should be just.
Crazy ass Cracker

Energy, IL

#8 Jul 9, 2013
attic doll wrote:
i believe he shot the young man because he actually thought he was going to die. however, he is the one that got the ball rolling...he should get some time in prison. put yourself in trayvons mothers shoes. nevermind race, a young, innocent man lost his right of living and the punishment should be just.
Why should he get time in prison, i assume you know all the facts in the case. Why not go to florida and testify, what theory would you have to declare Martin "innocent" ? People that doesn't follow facts or logic, and lack common sense would describe your statement. If a black had killed a white nothing would have been said...everyone knows it DUMMY !
attic doll

Morganfield, KY

#10 Jul 9, 2013
when trayvon approached the man that was following him, no doubt he felt like he was getting ready to defend himself...then because zimmerman reached for his phone, a fight broke out. trayvon may have thought he was going for a gun, not a phone.

had zimmerman told who he was when approached, then everything would've turned out okay. they were both victims of circumstance. it's a sad situation and even though i'm sure he feels remorse, he should get more than a slap on the wrist...and this also goes for any of the thieves they caught previously in the neighborhood. trayvon wasn't a thief.

also, the neighbor who witnessed this should've helped.
Crazy ass Cracker

Carbondale, IL

#11 Jul 9, 2013
attic doll wrote:
when trayvon approached the man that was following him, no doubt he felt like he was getting ready to defend himself...then because zimmerman reached for his phone, a fight broke out. trayvon may have thought he was going for a gun, not a phone.
had zimmerman told who he was when approached, then everything would've turned out okay. they were both victims of circumstance. it's a sad situation and even though i'm sure he feels remorse, he should get more than a slap on the wrist...and this also goes for any of the thieves they caught previously in the neighborhood. trayvon wasn't a thief.
Sounds like you were there, why not forward as a witness
lol

Cadiz, KY

#12 Jul 9, 2013
attic doll wrote:
If you believed that Zimmerman "thought he was going to die" then Martin wasn't "innocent" like you say.
lol

Cadiz, KY

#13 Jul 9, 2013
attic doll wrote:

Travon may not have been a thief but he was def a criminal with a record.
the people

United States

#14 Jul 10, 2013
He just took a future rapiest off the streets
attic doll

Morganfield, KY

#15 Jul 10, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believed that Zimmerman "thought he was going to die" then Martin wasn't "innocent" like you say.
Trayvon did nothing wrong. i assume that after he approached zimmerman to find out why he was being followed, thinking that zimmerman was possibly reaching for a weapon, he defended himself by hitting zimmerman.

zimmerman, on the other hand, felt like he had to defend himself after trayvon got on him. i'm merely speculating that because of their different heights and arm lengths, zimmerman was in a position where he could only reach for his gun.

you should have empathy not only for zimmerman, but trayvon, as well. zimmerman actually ruined two families...not because he was watching over his neighborhood, but because he passed up the chance to simply introduce himself to trayvon...he chose to reach for his phone to call the cops over a young man that he already had pegged as a thief. yeah, he should get some prison time.
lol

Hopkinsville, KY

#16 Jul 10, 2013
attic doll wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon did nothing wrong. i assume that after he approached zimmerman to find out why he was being followed, thinking that zimmerman was possibly reaching for a weapon, he defended himself by hitting zimmerman.

zimmerman, on the other hand, felt like he had to defend himself after trayvon got on him. i'm merely speculating that because of their different heights and arm lengths, zimmerman was in a position where he could only reach for his gun.

you should have empathy not only for zimmerman, but trayvon, as well. zimmerman actually ruined two families...not because he was watching over his neighborhood, but because he passed up the chance to simply introduce himself to trayvon...he chose to reach for his phone to call the cops over a young man that he already had pegged as a thief. yeah, he should get some prison time.
You're right. You are speculating. How do we know that Martin was actually casing the neighborhood to come back later and steal items. I'm not saying he was but really we don't know that he wasn't. So yeah, stop speculating.
lol

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 Jul 10, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>You're right. You are speculating. How do we know that Martin was actually casing the neighborhood to come back later and steal items. I'm not saying he was but really we don't know that he wasn't. So yeah, stop speculating.
* actually wasn't casing
attic doll

Morganfield, KY

#18 Jul 10, 2013
he was on his way back to the apartment, with skittles and a drink, in the rain, talking to his friend about a ballgame that was to air on television. the last thing on his mind was casing apartments. meanwile, zimmerman spots trayvon and automatically becomes suspicious. i feel bad for zimmerman, but i feel much worse for trayvon.
lol

Cadiz, KY

#19 Jul 10, 2013
attic doll wrote:
he was on his way back to the apartment, with skittles and a drink, in the rain, talking to his friend about a ballgame that was to air on television. the last thing on his mind was casing apartments. meanwile, zimmerman spots trayvon and automatically becomes suspicious. i feel bad for zimmerman, but i feel much worse for trayvon.
Speculating AGAIN! You don't know what was the "last thing on his mind".
attic doll

Morganfield, KY

#20 Jul 10, 2013
i'm curious...how would you feel if trayvon was your son? and by the way, when certain facts are unknown, it's only natural to speculate. i try not to be bias towards either party when i s p e c u l a t e...but sane reasoning leads me to believe that when trayvon was at the store, he wasn't anticipating a fight that he would soon be in.

why so much negativity for the young man?
lol

Cadiz, KY

#21 Jul 10, 2013
attic doll wrote:
i'm curious...how would you feel if trayvon was your son? and by the way, when certain facts are unknown, it's only natural to speculate. i try not to be bias towards either party when i s p e c u l a t e...but sane reasoning leads me to believe that when trayvon was at the store, he wasn't anticipating a fight that he would soon be in.

why so much negativity for the young man?
I have not given my opinion in any of my responses. Why do you assume that I think Martin was in the wrong? You're speculating again. I have simply played the devils advocate off of your speculations. All of sudden you assume that I think Martin was in the wrong. Funny how that works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corruption in union co 48 min sue 40
Amy B 3 hr <3 11
What is up with Spectrum 8 hr insanity becomes me 6
Mason Tapp Fri Apples 1
Brandon Carr (Oct '15) Fri Steven steen 5
Looking Fri Unsure 5
News Former Morganfield Police Chief Arrested Fri boo 6

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance