Since: Feb 11

Morganfield, KY

#2 Feb 10, 2011
Cody Vaughn & Jacob French.
Cody died in it.
madd

Morganfield, KY

#3 Feb 15, 2011
the driver that hit them was drinking and driving I hope they sue the F*** out of him and he gets life in prison, my heart goes out to Codys mom Tonya Wells
meow

Morganfield, KY

#4 Feb 15, 2011
Oh no, Madd :-( I did not know that. Wow.... My heart goes out to Cody's family
DontWorryBoutIt!

Smithland, KY

#5 Mar 17, 2011
This is not something that need to be put out on TOPIX!|: It's none of anybodys business! Just sayn. It is disrespectful To Cody and Jacob, its hard on both of them. rude much? I'm just telln ya. Foreal.
Facts

Benton, KY

#6 Apr 5, 2011
shut the hell up, i can ask what ever in the f### i want, and yes it is my business when it evolves my neice, thank you
[QUOTE who="DontWorryBoutIt! "]This is not something that need to be put out on TOPIX!|: It's none of anybodys business! Just sayn. It is disrespectful To Cody and Jacob, its hard on both of them. rude much? I'm just telln ya. Foreal.
[/QUOTE]
Facts

Benton, KY

#7 Apr 5, 2011
and you aren't telling me shit, so ramble on B****
[QUOTE who="DontWorryBoutIt! "]This is not something that need to be put out on TOPIX!|: It's none of anybodys business! Just sayn. It is disrespectful To Cody and Jacob, its hard on both of them. rude much? I'm just telln ya. Foreal.
[/QUOTE]
mee

Brisbane, CA

#8 Apr 6, 2011
[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, people use this site for gossip. They may not think it's gossip, and by Facts' hateful replies to you it's obvious this person is in that group, but nobody wants to believe negative things about themselves. Nobody believes they talk too loud at the table when they receive that feedback, nobody believes that the pair of pants they are wearing are a little too "youthful" to carry off when they get that feedback, nobody wants to believe the source of negative feedback so instead, they choose to deny it. Just a fact of human nature.

Another fact of human nature: some people lack the capacity of feeling compasion for others (and I'm not talking about compassion for the injured, I'm talking about compassion for family or friends how have not received the message regarding the accident and actually learn about it on Topix while goofing off at work for a short break like myself)and the inability to think of anybody but themselves (as it seems they get more pleasure being the one to announce such a shocking fact rather than doing the right thing and keeping quiet about it out of respect for the ones they "claim" to love) Sorry :(
Ashley Wells

Morganfield, KY

#9 Dec 12, 2011
I Don't Mind This Being here, just as long as its not insults against my brother, Cody. Because if i see any im gonna be mad. You may continue this as u wish, just please.. dont be rude.

R.I.P CMV.
hey hey

Benton, KY

#10 Dec 12, 2011
This happened almost a yr ago why b disrespectful n bring it up again!! I agree very disrespectful
trippin

United States

#11 Dec 12, 2011
hey hey wrote:
This happened almost a yr ago why b disrespectful n bring it up again!! I agree very disrespectful
this was dropped about a year ago on here... look at the dates next to peoples names... u r the one that brought it back up to the top! Dumbass
Ashley Wells

Morganfield, KY

#12 Dec 12, 2011
@Hey Hey

This is About My Brother. im aloud to post on here and bring it up agian if i please.

@trippin
Thumbs up!
:)

Hayden, AL

#13 Dec 12, 2011
The last comment on here was in April, if anything bad is said, you kinda brought it on yourself. Sort of like stirring up burnt ashes if you ask me.
TONYA WELLS

Morganfield, KY

#15 Mar 10, 2012
Ghetto Fab

Paducah, KY

#16 Mar 10, 2012
Another yard sign for the ghetto, maybe the river will get it.
money

Owensboro, KY

#17 Mar 11, 2012
Tonya how much money did u end getting 30 grand?
Civility

Wilmington, IL

#18 Mar 11, 2012
money wrote:
Tonya how much money did u end getting 30 grand?
To preface my comment, I did not know the young man who was killed in the accident nor do I know any of his family. Aside from that, I do know that inquiring about money received for loss of life is not something that civil people do. Good manners have not gone out of style.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liz Robbins 7 hr ha 2
Sean and whit 8 hr Chels 3
ideal 19 hr shopper 4
joe j (Sep '12) 22 hr Jazz 21
kara messamore and dylan cook problems?? Sat ha 11
Things just got real in Union County Fri Liz 652
News Questions in Union County: More Than Just Equip... Fri Say What 25
More from around the web

Morganfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE