Looking for guy or girl or both for m...

Since: May 13

Morganfield, KY

#22 May 4, 2013
Looking for fun wrote:
Anyone guy with at least 8" or more like me wanting to tag team my wife with me give me a way to get ahold of you and let's make this happen! Thinks she can handle it but we going to find out!!! Or if any girl wants to have some fun with us you know what to do! 3 way 4 way we down for anything!!!!
How do I get ahold of you
@@@

Tucker, GA

#23 May 5, 2013
Me and my wife is looking for a nice couple?
hairy butt

Morganfield, KY

#25 May 5, 2013
@ bi guy 23. You and your wife are TRASH to. Yall probly have AIDS just like looking for fun. You and your wife are NASTY AS$ people.
bi guy 23

Morganfield, KY

#26 May 5, 2013
hairy butt wrote:
@ bi guy 23. You and your wife are TRASH to. Yall probly have AIDS just like looking for fun. You and your wife are NASTY AS$ people.
last time I checked Im not married so go try starting drama else were
changed

United States

#27 May 5, 2013
Think long and hard b4 making a decision like this! My wife n I thought it was a good idea. It's now ruined our marriage. God wants husbands and wife's to be faithful to each other and grow together in his love. It's prob to late to save my marriage but don't let it ruin yours! I'm human just like all of you and I'm not here to judge anyone just pray that someone will learn from my mistakes before its to late! God bless everyone of you!
??

Central City, KY

#28 May 5, 2013
Bi guy 23 how do I get in contact with you? Bi here as we'll

Since: May 13

Morganfield, KY

#29 May 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="??"]Bi guy 23 how do I get in contact with you? Bi here as we'll [/QUOTE] creat a topix account and pm me
??

Central City, KY

#30 May 5, 2013
Logan

United States

#31 May 5, 2013
changed wrote:
Think long and hard b4 making a decision like this! My wife n I thought it was a good idea. It's now ruined our marriage. God wants husbands and wife's to be faithful to each other and grow together in his love. It's prob to late to save my marriage but don't let it ruin yours! I'm human just like all of you and I'm not here to judge anyone just pray that someone will learn from my mistakes before its to late! God bless everyone of you!
That's just wrong man! Id never blast this info on here, just one more topic these losers will bash her with.
hairy butt

Morganfield, KY

#32 May 6, 2013
@ looking for fun, and bi guy 23, both of you are Skanky , Nasty people!!!
dude

Tucker, GA

#35 May 10, 2013
Im down. Hit me up. [email protected]
well

Tucker, GA

#36 May 14, 2013
Well my husband and I did it once n we are still going strong! Neither one has gotten jealous and it was something different and new. I am not doing it again because it did get me thinking it wasn't right. And I talked to him about it and he agrees with me. So not every marriage gets ruined by adding someone else in for something different and the people are not nasty! That's just how you all judge others! Y'all are prolly to scared to try something new so instead judge and name call other people that do want to try new things! God is the only one who can judge and he will on judgement day! You ones who are name calling and judging just remember that!
walking

Scottsburg, IN

#37 Aug 23, 2013
Looking for fun wrote:
Anyone guy with at least 8" or more like me wanting to tag team my wife with me give me a way to get ahold of you and let's make this happen! Thinks she can handle it but we going to find out!!! Or if any girl wants to have some fun with us you know what to do! 3 way 4 way we down for anything!!!!
I'm up for it give me a number to text
nasty ppl

Morganfield, KY

#38 Aug 23, 2013
well wrote:
Well my husband and I did it once n we are still going strong! Neither one has gotten jealous and it was something different and new. I am not doing it again because it did get me thinking it wasn't right. And I talked to him about it and he agrees with me. So not every marriage gets ruined by adding someone else in for something different and the people are not nasty! That's just how you all judge others! Y'all are prolly to scared to try something new so instead judge and name call other people that do want to try new things! God is the only one who can judge and he will on judgement day! You ones who are name calling and judging just remember that!
Wh0/re.
walking

Scottsburg, IN

#39 Nov 9, 2013
nasty ppl wrote:
<quoted text>Wh0/re.
I don't have a big one but I'll sure lick her for hours I'm up for it
pshht

Morganfield, KY

#40 Nov 9, 2013
You guys are idiots. Why do you care sooooo much about what they are doing? Maybe they just want to liven up the bedroom, sometimes sex gets dull. Like you guys never had a fetish or fantasy.. grow up and don't bring god into your petty name calling and arguments.
nasty

Morganfield, KY

#41 Nov 9, 2013
pshht wrote:
You guys are idiots. Why do you care sooooo much about what they are doing? Maybe they just want to liven up the bedroom, sometimes sex gets dull. Like you guys never had a fetish or fantasy.. grow up and don't bring god into your petty name calling and arguments.
Shut the fudge up
JS

Morganfield, KY

#42 Nov 10, 2013
pshht wrote:
God isn't BROUGHT in to everything. He is ALREADY IN everything. JS
scotty

Morganfield, KY

#43 Nov 10, 2013
i would love to meet u guys. i can do you both and im right at 9" baby.im in my 30's short hair and fit.im bi so give me a try. u wont be dissapointed.
pshht

Morganfield, KY

#45 Nov 10, 2013
nasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the fudge up
last time I checked your not my mother. So you shut the hell up judgmental prick. you can clearly tell what their post is about before you even open it..so y would you get on it just to call them names.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some things only God can forgive... 1 hr Smh 5
Jt N 2 hr Lol 7
Jimmy Baird the king of Fuad 4 hr Fact finder 19
Mark Cuntingham Roy Moore disciple 7 hr Anti cuntingham 1
We ignant round hea! 9 hr Krankhed 2
Still married????? (Apr '17) Thu Interested 8
Holly Howard Dec 13 Past 17

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance