First Prev
of 4
Next Last

United States

#67 Apr 10, 2013
I use to work with Iva and she was and is nothing but a drug head and so is her boys and her can't live your whole life as trash and raise your boys to be trash and drug users and thiefs and think just because you believe in god it makes everything better both of the parents should be held accountable for there boys because there are only doing what they was taught. It's sad that they had 4 boys and turned them all into what they are today.they should have never had kids if this is how they was going to raise them to be its sad that half of union county wants them to leave and that everyone knows who they are either by one o the boys stealing something from them or by them messing something up and yes all of them are marks have been for years.

Morganfield, KY

#68 Apr 10, 2013
this is zack nixon yall bitches give me some names if you aint scared and the dood said i use to ride your bus ik who u are and your gettin it bicch but i want some names if yall bitches aint scared
Hey you big dummy. You spelled DISCIPLE wrong. Get off drugs & go back to school!
david aaron nixon

Barnesville, OH

#69 Apr 27, 2013
yall can say all yall want i dont care just leave my name out of it because i havent done one thing to anyone of yall

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trelleborg 11 hr eagle 5
journey 15 hr sharon 9
Karen Pierson 22 hr No thanks 1
Meechie Fri Real talk 6
Jason Durham (Oct '14) Fri Clay 7
dl head Fri Willie 23
Jessica Ann anderson Fri d biggers 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganfield Mortgages