Morganfield, KY

#45 Jun 19, 2012
truthful wrote:
wrong,they're all of this and worse
FOR SURE!!!!!
honestly

United States

#46 Jul 1, 2012
The 14 or 15 year old Nixon rode my bus and he got kicked off for smoking.. He Harassed me all the time. Saying sexual things it was just plain nasty. But I feel bad for the kids because, it's the parents fault for bad parenting you know?
little thug

United States

#47 Jul 7, 2012
Mdcch wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you stop being so rude and disrespectful. He is in the 6th grade so stfu
thank you at least some are nice
honestly here

Hopkinsville, KY

#48 Jul 7, 2012
the nixons needs to get the hell out of the county,let someone else deal with thier crap.cops keeps arresting them,but the courts are not doing nothing.we need a patition to get them out of the county anyone up for that.......
hahaha

Henderson, KY

#49 Jul 7, 2012
honestly here wrote:
the nixons needs to get the hell out of the county,let someone else deal with thier crap.cops keeps arresting them,but the courts are not doing nothing.we need a patition to get them out of the county anyone up for that.......
sorry about your luck,but good or bad ,this is a free country,and if they want to live in a dump like morganfield, thats up to them
curious mommy

Utica, KY

#50 Jul 8, 2012
I know wrote:
I do know they are thiefs. I know the 18 year old stole my stuff and I will cross paths with him and he will have a bad day.
well if you want to find the Nixon boys just go to Apt 17 in Northside! thats where they r always at! Im sure your stolen stuff is probably there too!
someonenew

United States

#51 Jul 9, 2012
leave the nixon boys alone their mom and dad are the criminals they sell their pain pills and food stamps they have grandparents next door they dont help them the cops go after the kids but not the parents,what kinda of law is in morganfield

Since: Jul 12

United States

#52 Jul 12, 2012
pure trash. there is not another way to word it honestly. trash trash trash.
someonenew

United States

#53 Jul 12, 2012
thats half of morganfield ,lets just kick everbody out
Anonymous

United States

#55 Jul 15, 2012
this is zack nixon yall bitches give me some names if you aint scared and the dood said i use to ride your bus ik who u are and your gettin it bicch but i want some names if yall bitches aint scared
Nikki

Morganfield, KY

#56 Jul 16, 2012
GANSTA DECIPLES wrote:
this is zack nixon yall bitches give me some names if you aint scared and the dood said i use to ride your bus ik who u are and your gettin it bicch but i want some names if yall bitches aint scared
This is so cute. Bless your non educated heart.
someonenew

United States

#57 Jul 16, 2012
hes from union co didnt know any one was educated
:-|

Morganfield, KY

#58 Jul 16, 2012
someonenew wrote:
hes from union co didnt know any one was educated
Hey now, a few of us are. ;)
Northside 17

Morganfield, KY

#60 Aug 2, 2012
Yep people everything is here at my apt so come get it lmao yeah ok you people really should get lifes...... And if any of these people you clam to say been at my place then how in the world would you know who ib and out of my place if this ain't police or maybe a drug dealer huh..... Lol people take that shit to the gutter and trash it cause u dont know me nor will u ever Peace & sugar plums lol
david aaron nixon

United States

#61 Nov 5, 2012
look im a nixon but im the good one it pisses me off for yall talking about my family but its not our faults yall dont no how we was raised im trying to be nice about it the only people we had in our lifes is our nana and papaw and my aunt and uncle so please stop saying stuff:)))))
honestly here

Hopkinsville, KY

#62 Nov 7, 2012
david aaron nixon wrote:
look im a nixon but im the good one it pisses me off for yall talking about my family but its not our faults yall dont no how we was raised im trying to be nice about it the only people we had in our lifes is our nana and papaw and my aunt and uncle so please stop saying stuff:)))))
but you stole over a thousand dollars from your grandparents.i am good friends with them. i cant believe you and you family steal from them like that.your grandmother is in the nursing home and while your grand pe goes and see her there you and you family goes over and steal from them again just a few weeks ago.very very sad people.
david aaron nixon

United States

#63 Nov 10, 2012
look ill admit it i think my brother did go over than and steal it and i would never still nothing from my family im the good one and i dont think they should get no consquences but i didnt i love my granma and papaw so im asking nicely at least leave my name out of it you can say anything else but leave me out of it thank you...))) and who is this
iva
#64 Nov 13, 2012
people make mistakes im clean and my boys are doing good so fuck u all i live at 16 senate come to me instead of a key board im sick of the bullshit and my kids did not break in their grandparents a couple of weeks ago so whoever u r grow some and come tell me that to my face me and my boys have done alot of changing for the good i dont have to prove myself to nobody i know the truth god dont like ugly and i dont either enough said
corey nixon

Morganfield, KY

#65 Feb 16, 2013
dam its so funny how all these people talk all this sh** and wont tell us who it is. that's most of the people in u.c. Grow up and if u wanna talk say it to my face not on a computer
I know

Greenville, KY

#66 Feb 17, 2013
Well Iva. If I prove to you that your boy stole $3,500 worth of stuff from me are you prepared to write me a check. If so I will bring the eye witness the police and myself to your front door.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lost without her 18 min Dying 16
krystal moore-utley 1 hr whats next 17
Girl at DQ 1 hr Dandy W 8
Alfonzo 13 hr BarbaStreisand 1
Jeanie Babbs 23 hr bob 3
Dr office Thu yep 10
Things just got real in Union County (Feb '15) Thu Steve 663

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance