First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Frennnch_yomomma 94

United States

#1 Jan 20, 2012
TRASTY PEOPLE! DIRTY, THIEVIng, PIECES OF SHIT!
Hoochie

Eddyville, KY

#2 Jan 20, 2012
Pretty much lol
I know

United States

#3 Jan 21, 2012
I do know they are thiefs. I know the 18 year old stole my stuff and I will cross paths with him and he will have a bad day.
cher

Morganfield, KY

#4 Jan 21, 2012
True talk! It happens when the "mom" smokes crank, let's her kids smoke the sht too. She tells them to steal to support the habit . Not to mention allowing her youngest son which is like 12? 13? to date Kami Pierce... A skank well over 18! nasty nasty people
-ntyu

Morganfield, KY

#5 Jan 21, 2012
This is kami yal got alot of room to tlk&you wanna tlk shit ill give you my dam num!
I know

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2012
If your the one that stole my shit give it to me or better yet let's meet and talk about it.
Redneck gangsta

United States

#7 Jan 22, 2012
Mom and dad r meth heads. They smoke. Rack and r narks. How may times u get misted for manufacturing and still not in jail. And u can give ur number kami but no one wants it. U a nasty ho just like they momma she is absessed with my dude joe and she is pissed cause he never wants that nasty ho

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 22, 2012
Do they still live on the circle or did they move back to the west end?
tired of the trash

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jan 22, 2012
They still live on the circle but the 2 oldest were in jail last I heard
a neighbor to them

Eddyville, KY

#10 Jan 22, 2012
It seems that everytime you turn around there is another person that has been robbed by these cowards! The cops need to do something about this! Yes they were in jail for breaking into businesses around town, but they were out the next day, if it were anybody else they would be sent for 10 years! Priorities need to be set straight here in morganfield! Rather than pulling somebody over for not turning a blinker on, pick the little bitxhes up that are "just taking a walk" through town!
kami pierce

United States

#11 Jan 24, 2012
let me tell y'all bitchs somethin. Zack is out and corey only has 6 months... And corey is only 2 years is younger than... If yal have a problem yal know were I stay at...
Anonymous

Benton, KY

#12 Jan 24, 2012
hahaha funny, talk shi*t while hiding behind computer screens! classic. get a life mind ya own dam*n business !
rlly

Morganfield, KY

#13 Jan 24, 2012
kami pierce wrote:
let me tell y'all bitchs somethin. Zack is out and corey only has 6 months... And corey is only 2 years is younger than... If yal have a problem yal know were I stay at...
Incoherent, try again.
me

United States

#14 Jan 28, 2012
Id like to know where you stay, since your so "bad"
ill tell ya

Union Star, KY

#15 Jan 28, 2012
She be stayn at northside in apt 21
kami dawn pierce

Morganfield, KY

#16 Jan 28, 2012
for one cory is 16 yall can kiss my mofucking a** and stop worrying about everybodyelse and worry about yourself and watch ya mouth cuz ya prolly gonna get ur assn beat bi***** fall the fu** back ...
wondering...

United States

#17 Jan 28, 2012
The Nixons 1st names cause Im kin to some...
juskeepinitreal

Morganfield, KY

#18 Jan 28, 2012
something needs to be done with the whole family. The kids scout out older people and try and break in and steal from them. Its real sad that these kids are like this. They aint nothin but cowards. I mean really how much do they have to do before something gets done about these boys. Guess it doesnt help that they are all narks either.
jmjm

Morganfield, KY

#19 Jan 28, 2012
They only live how they are raised! Their parents and " uncle Jeremy rich" have been not set great examples!
UC CHICK

Morganfield, KY

#20 Jan 28, 2012
yeah! i heard the burnt someone truck in the circle. sad hope the get all the finger prints and stuff back fast so they can do something about it. crazy people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blonde that drives gold/tan malibu 7 hr Want to know 2
Any guys have a small one? 14 hr John 7
so, y 19 hr weird 2
Where is big nick Derrington!??? Fri Looking 7
jim davids meats sale Fri brit 1
18+ young guys Fri Hmmm 4
joe wells Fri bbbcccttt 13

Morganfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Morganfield Mortgages