Turner

Winnebago, IL

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Have any of you guys every been contacted by a blonde that says she lives in webster or union county, works at a hospital in madisonville. Who is supposed to be married but wants fun on the side. I am trying to remember what Yahoo email she used on the side. I am pretty sure she was a fake. Had a conversation for a while. Got the feeling she wasnt who she says she is.
hard up

Madisonville, KY

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Turner wrote:
Have any of you guys every been contacted by a blonde that says she lives in webster or union county, works at a hospital in madisonville. Who is supposed to be married but wants fun on the side. I am trying to remember what Yahoo email she used on the side. I am pretty sure she was a fake. Had a conversation for a while. Got the feeling she wasnt who she says she is.
You're wanting her email, even though you know she's probably a fake. Can you say...Hard up much!
Turner

Winnebago, IL

#3 Jan 22, 2013
No I dont want her Email I was trying to think of it to see if anyone else has received emails from her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin whitledge 25 min jennifer 14
milfs 9 hr fun times 10
Lesley blackburn 13 hr curious 1
Side Piece Thu Hater 3
katie utley Wed me 6
dl head Wed Answer 11
Nixon Jul 28 Marcie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganfield Mortgages