No more Job Corps
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Cry baby

Stonefort, IL

#207 Mar 4, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>Do you need glasses. This one site has gone from 2400 students to a current 650.... Daaasaaah do you see it now? Yes it will close in time.
Understand that, however a new contractor may take it and just downsize it. I don't see it closing.
4sure

Owensboro, KY

#208 Mar 4, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>Do you need glasses. This one site has gone from 2400 students to a current 650.... Daaasaaah do you see it now? Yes it will close in time.
If that place was to close that would be the end of your town dumb asssss!! You people just don't get it the mines will not last and the only place that has withstood the up's and down's in your town you red necks is job corp!!!!
roofus doofus

Fairfax, VA

#209 Mar 5, 2013
4sure wrote:
<quoted text>
If that place was to close that would be the end of your town dumb asssss!! You people just don't get it the mines will not last and the only place that has withstood the up's and down's in your town you red necks is job corp!!!!
Job Corp money is 'soft money' and can't be depended upon for long-term economic security. Any program or employer whose major funding is derived from the Federal government is always at-risk.
choosey

Stonefort, IL

#210 Mar 5, 2013
Maybe some politicians will get involved and save it, i am sure Obama doesn't want it closed...i mean the whole program. Obama is big on educational and all, i mean he emphasized it so much in his campaign, i can't believe he would lie... SAVE JOB CORPS OBAMA !
hairy butt

Morganfield, KY

#211 Mar 5, 2013
choosey wrote:
Maybe some politicians will get involved and save it, i am sure Obama doesn't want it closed...i mean the whole program. Obama is big on educational and all, i mean he emphasized it so much in his campaign, i can't believe he would lie... SAVE JOB CORPS OBAMA !
@choosey, you are a complete dumbass, if you think Obama gives a Damn about job corp. Obama is a piece of SHIT!!! And whoever voted for his dumbass, you are a piece of SHIT. The only reason he even got elected was because he is black. Everyone that voted for his Ass are now bitching because he lied about everything he was gonna do. That will teach all you Dumbasses out there next time, don't vote for somebody because of their skin color.
Macho Man

Tucker, GA

#212 Mar 5, 2013
4sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Alot of things I may be BUT DUMBAZZ is not one of them. Life goes on . It will go on. Job Corp will not end this community when it shuts down completely . Now go to school and get your GED. And don't refer to me as YOU PEOPLE. I am myself..... And learn to type and brush up on your language skills.
exunionerhatingu

United States

#213 Mar 10, 2013
Hoemetowner wrote:
<quoted text>
Its the real world, coming to judge you.
Good one......won...win...gwen...sc hwinn.....offend.....no...now. ....two! Its a lil hazy...excyouse me
exunionerhatingu

United States

#214 Mar 10, 2013
roofus doofus wrote:
<quoted text>
Job Corp money is 'soft money' and can't be depended upon for long-term economic security. Any program or employer whose major funding is derived from the Federal government is always at-risk.
Wow I'm "con"fusciou...fused ...2-day apparently. Clovicya....mean..could've svvorn locally funded
exunionerhatingu

United States

#215 Mar 10, 2013
roofus doofus wrote:
<quoted text>
uuuu....uh.oh....dot starting to feel funny after that commi conning....might kneed to stitch a couple highly organized defense quilts 2morrow...getting 2 tarred ....tired one day...or meen 2day...well lemme checkov chechne. Check out last weeks' weeks edison...edition of country advocatin "greenwell defense strategic commi cal article four I make any "rash" scabettical decisions....
exunionerhatingu

United States

#216 Mar 10, 2013
choosey wrote:
No BODY OR WHATEVER.....Needs that jail prepping royal academy biillt by vivisection...auto typing sucks.....well....those kids need 2 HIT that road ad take their UNNECESSARY wrong long trip home down/up yujugonder. Thyme is Nero/near...damn U YOU. AUTOBOT MESSTSETSE ING UP MY BLOOD tYYPING....dam building rh-ogue seeking jet missile guiding commurganfiddlersK. Enjoy
exunionerhatingu

United States

#217 Mar 10, 2013
Macho Man wrote:
<quoted text>Alot of things I may be BUT DUMBAZZ is not one of them. Life goes on . It will go on. Job Corp will not end this community when it shuts down completely . Now go to school and get your GED. And don't refer to me as YOU PEOPLE. I am myself..... And learn to type and brush up on your language skills.
LP

O my clueess...clueless...with my antiwar anger anhkwa son of a who the hell knows fuchs....not directed at the innocent ones on this site unless yourkov one of the 1$ ones benefitng minitaurily from those poor natives and have "long liwve surff...smurf SLAVVVVIC serfvbice on your VUmpiRr stitchkers schwtrategically placed on the Azz or bachoff yyuri FJORDS AND VMWS/BMWS PARKED OUTSIDE THE QI DIAMOND KLUB ON A ...WELL....I THINK VOLUNTEEARS FRIARDAY KNIGHTS.. HOW DARIC DURICHI DARE DEER I AM....OR IS IT FM....OR A AND F M....OR ODDLY....IM CONFUSCIUSSSED AGHEN. ALLEGGENI ELEGAN ....GOSH...FEEDBACK LOOPS AND WORMHOLES SUCK ICKY ECKY UCKY KENNY FUCK DUCKS
Blessyoursumbazz heart

United States

#218 Mar 10, 2013
exunionerhatingu wrote:
<quoted text>LP
O my clueess...clueless...with my antiwar anger anhkwa son of a who the hell knows fuchs....not directed at the innocent ones on this site unless yourkov one of the 1$ ones benefitng minitaurily from those poor natives and have "long liwve surff...smurf SLAVVVVIC serfvbice on your VUmpiRr stitchkers schwtrategically placed on the Azz or bachoff yyuri FJORDS AND VMWS/BMWS PARKED OUTSIDE THE QI DIAMOND KLUB ON A ...WELL....I THINK VOLUNTEEARS FRIARDAY KNIGHTS.. HOW DARIC DURICHI DARE DEER I AM....OR IS IT FM....OR A AND F M....OR ODDLY....IM CONFUSCIUSSSED AGHEN. ALLEGGENI ELEGAN ....GOSH...FEEDBACK LOOPS AND WORMHOLES SUCK ICKY ECKY UCKY KENNY FUCK DUCKS
Western State just called you for roll call.... You are either dumb, as he ll or messed up on something you smoked. Either way GET OFF HERE AND GET SOME MENTAL HELP!
LoL LOL

United States

#219 Mar 12, 2013
When is the next ax? Heard it was 60 people now. Anyone know for sure! Need to cut that old woman Nyra.. Nursing Home for her. LOL
Carlton

Marion, IL

#220 Mar 12, 2013
I was told a new contractor did a " walk through" for a bid on the center, that to me says it is staying open..
LoL LOL

United States

#221 Mar 12, 2013
Carlton wrote:
I was told a new contractor did a " walk through" for a bid on the center, that to me says it is staying open..
They need better management . This crew needs to go.
use to work there

Princeton, KY

#222 Mar 13, 2013
it it true you are not allowed to defend yourself that was what i was told when i started working there. they told me that if a student hit me i was not allowed to hit back i had to stand there and take the hit.
Hairy Butt wrote:
Johnny b good, you are correct. Once you put your hands on one of the students kiss your ASS goodbye. They believe the students over the staff also. And the students know this, soo they do what they want. And the students will tell you to your face you can't do anything to them, the whole place is screwed up. And anyone who has worked there will tell you the same thing!!!
Candi

Morganfield, KY

#223 Mar 19, 2013
friend of jc wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Miss Candi.
Don't drag me into this! This is the first time I've ever posted on topix!
sexybeast21

Golconda, IL

#224 Apr 30, 2013
I dont give 2 shits if Mingo shuts down because I am resigning anyways. I have been hear for ever. I read the reviews on Mingo awhile back. If they do not get a contractor by the end of May then they are going to shut down. DOL said this themselves on the review. Wich is hard to find you gotta know how to search well on the internet to find the reviews for Mingo Job Corps.
Edward gibson

Atlanta, GA

#226 Jul 23, 2016
really wrote:
<quoted text>

They are your student as you put it. Set an example for them by using proper english. Quit being lazy and spell out you instead of u. You're much too grow up to have a topix fight? Try grown. Also, it's your business not "ur business".

Don't know what you're talking about with the taxi service statement.
edward gibson could you please trun off D.O.T.# 861.381-022 im having problems with here in salisbury nc
Edward gibson

Atlanta, GA

#227 Jul 23, 2016
Could you please trun off D.O.T.# 861.381-022 im having problems with it here in salisbury nc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whos the best fighter in UC (Feb '12) 14 min Anthony Onan 62
Casey Allen 5 hr Seriously 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 13 hr Tea Party Patriot 664
Morgan Duncan Mar 19 Baxtor 2
J Dawg Mar 19 Needtano 11
paige cornwell Mar 18 yeaok 6
Mathew Arnold Mar 18 Wife 5

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganfield Mortgages