All Time Tough Guys in Union County
(((((((O)))))))

Morganfield, KY

#46 Jun 25, 2013
The quietness comes from a calm wisdom and peace, knowing the situation isn't feared, because its understood.
MS

Morganfield, KY

#47 Jun 25, 2013
You are an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>You're an idiot. I've served in the military for over 20 years. Men that need to go out and prove their tuff or a bully don't last in the military. It takes someone that stays cool under pressure to be able to handle the stress that comes with combat. You better be careful around the quiet ones. They are a lot more dangerous then the blowhards that have to talk to prove they are tough. The ones that have to try to prove they are tough or bully people around suffer from "little dick syndrome". Sorry if you are one of them.
good one
muddog

Smithland, KY

#48 Jun 25, 2013
what da bout eric blike
yep

Lebanon, OH

#49 Jun 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="(((((((O))))))) "]The quietness comes from a calm wisdom and peace, knowing the situation isn't feared, because its understood.[/QUOTE]

I believe most of the guys mentioned aren't sht talkers are whatever a blowhard is. Just ass busters, a man that is a badass doesn't have to use words, he uses actions. Actions that are sometimes captured in others eyes and memorys. The people that saw those actions tell the stories, not BFM who's doin the damage. Anyways there jackass I was using, "the men been fighting since the begining of time" as a paradox, your so defensive because its legal for gays now to be in the service and you had to keep your mouth shut for 20 years. That's why your quiet, right prix.
you are still and idiot

Owensboro, KY

#50 Jun 26, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe most of the guys mentioned aren't sht talkers are whatever a blowhard is. Just ass busters, a man that is a badass doesn't have to use words, he uses actions. Actions that are sometimes captured in others eyes and memorys. The people that saw those actions tell the stories, not BFM who's doin the damage. Anyways there jackass I was using, "the men been fighting since the begining of time" as a paradox, your so defensive because its legal for gays now to be in the service and you had to keep your mouth shut for 20 years. That's why your quiet, right prix.
You are still proving that you are an idiot. Not once did I mention gay. I referred to the quote "that we are enjoying our freedom today because of tough guys and standing up to bullies." Still stand by my experiences in the military with having a combat job. Those that have to brag how tuff they are, are not as tuff as the quiet ones. Those are the ones you watch out for. Now that you bring gay up in the subject, not only does that show my that you still fall in the category of "Small penis syndrome", you also have homophobic fears. I'm comfortable with who I am. I have no issues with people that live the gay lifestyle or working with them. They do their job just as well as anyone else in society. Sorry to hear that you are still living in a closet.
(((((((O)))))))

Morganfield, KY

#51 Jun 26, 2013
That closet isn't just to hide gayness either...it is to hide insecurity, self-hate, and inferiority.

Ah, the masks we all wear and the walls we put up which are transparent to those who have been shook awake by wisdom.

Just know guys that there are some of us who see the real you...and we don't judge you. Your actions, however, will be dealt with if you decide to bully the wrong guy :)

...and yes, we are the quiet ones in the crowd who refuse to posture and bark our assumed dominance into the air
yep

United States

#52 Jun 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="(((((((O))))))) "]Not just gay men...those men who lack wisdom and fail to realize what's underneath their motives and actions[/QUOTE]

Well oh wise, quiet, all knowing, and powerful what does this quote say then, mr. I didn't say anything about gays. I have no problem with you being one either. Your life so live it. And talk like a real person, not some guy that gets on the web and becomes a genius. You wouldn't walk around in the world talking like that or people would run to get away from your weird-ness. Prob already do.
yep

United States

#53 Jun 27, 2013
I won't responde to any more of your comments, I wash my ass of you. You start your own post. Call it, I'm the best world, post.
what what...

Chicago, IL

#54 Jun 27, 2013
Troy Piper, Jon Jon, Robby Greenwell. These new age fighters are weak!
martin luther

United States

#55 Jun 27, 2013
Paul Onan and Jeff sheffer
(((((((O)))))))

Morganfield, KY

#56 Jun 27, 2013
yep wrote:
[QUOTE who="(((((((O))))))) "]Not just gay men...those men who lack wisdom and fail to realize what's underneath their motives and actions"

Well oh wise, quiet, all knowing, and powerful what does this quote say then, mr. I didn't say anything about gays. I have no problem with you being one either. Your life so live it. And talk like a real person, not some guy that gets on the web and becomes a genius. You wouldn't walk around in the world talking like that or people would run to get away from your weird-ness. Prob already do.
What's funny is you felt the need to respond to what I said when it wasn't directed at any one person, just the subject in general. Now, what's that say about you?

Also, there are some who can and DO "talk like this"...it's just that you either are never around such people, or they dumb down the conversation for your sake :)

Again, not directed toward you, so consider this when "defending" yourself on an Internet forum
Melanie

Hilliard, OH

#57 Jun 30, 2013
The Tapp boys
charliesangel

Paducah, KY

#58 Jul 1, 2013
Farrah wrote:
I think Leon Marsh is pretty tough.
FARRAH WHAT HAVE YOU SEEN THAT MAKES YOU THINK LEON IS SO TOUGH
Farrah

Chicago, IL

#59 Jul 1, 2013
charliesangel wrote:
<quoted text>
FARRAH WHAT HAVE YOU SEEN THAT MAKES YOU THINK LEON IS SO TOUGH
He treats me like a queen and protects me when we are together . He wouldn't let anyone or anything ever hurt me. He is the strongest man I know.~~~~~~<>
charliesangel

Paducah, KY

#60 Jul 2, 2013
well Farrah,,,that is wonderful ---hope you got your own money honey ---your gonna need it lol going to share this with him ---ask him about Lyndsee

Since: Jul 13

Paducah, KY

#61 Jul 2, 2013
Where is he when his Effie needs him? WITH YOU? LOL,
Green-eyed-monst ers

Chicago, IL

#63 Jul 2, 2013
Hey Farrah, your name pops up a lot here on Topix! You're wondering about people with STD's. You talk about being involved in a 3 Sum... What Leon not enough for you LOL... What's your real name? You're not afraid to put Leon's name on here so put your real name. I bet you can't use your real name b/c your husband may find out and stop Leon from protecting you. Or was it your husband and Leon that you had the 3 Sum with?? Literally LOL at you Farrah... You are a trashy, gossiping, ignorant person!:-) Leon Marsh....hahahahhaha What a JOKE!!!!
charliesangel

Paducah, KY

#64 Jul 3, 2013
Farrah Honey, we have noticed you're not posting much---whats up sweetie
Funny

Benton, KY

#65 Jul 3, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeff and his brother both got whooped at the same time, the real truth.
Yes they both got whooped. Saw it first hand. No sucker punch there.
curious

Benton, KY

#66 Jul 3, 2013
Isn't Cameron Butts from Sturgis a bad ass?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emma Lancaster 8 hr Just curious 1
Eric pemberton Wed Pacman270 9
Amy B Wed Amy B 15
Cody Burleson? Tue King trap 3
tara harris Tue wowwwwwz 53
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Jan 17 Bolshevik USA 639
trelleborg Jan 16 woww 9

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganfield Mortgages