First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bo White

Tucker, GA

#43 Feb 16, 2013
mark wrote:
When you come home I will let you know
I truly hope so. July 18,19,20 I'll be in town. Your're guaranteed to find me on stage at the John Arnold building July 18 at midnight. I'll be there with bells on. I'll be the guy holding the microphone.
mark

Tucker, GA

#44 Feb 16, 2013
You'll be the I diot screaming any growling
u r stupid bo

Willowbrook, IL

#45 Feb 16, 2013
I agree mark give them hell
mark

Tucker, GA

#46 Feb 16, 2013
Can't wait to see you I'm counting the days
hahaha

Union Star, KY

#47 Feb 16, 2013
bo. arent you always bitching about not being able to get shows?
hahaha

Union Star, KY

#48 Feb 16, 2013
o yea and i bet you are still alittle bitch. bet that hasnt changed in 10 years. have you ever even been in a fight?
transparent

Fairfax, VA

#49 Feb 16, 2013
hahaha wrote:
o yea and i bet you are still alittle bitch. bet that hasnt changed in 10 years. have you ever even been in a fight?
Hell, you dislike a lot of folks, don't ya?
Bo White

Tucker, GA

#50 Feb 16, 2013
I'm not sure what fighting has to do with anything? No one even mentioned that, so I'm not sure where that came from. But anyway, holler at me on FB if u wanna say something. Who bitches about not being able to get shows? Not me. I actually get so many show offers that I have to turn most of them down bc there aren't enuff weekends in the year to play them. So are we done here or what?
Heavy metal chic

Madisonville, KY

#51 Feb 16, 2013
Don't let em hate on u Bo! The people who have had the experience of rockin out to ur band know how awesome ya'll r! Stick it to the man! Those fools have no idea what they r talkin about!
Bo White

Tucker, GA

#52 Feb 17, 2013
Heavy metal chic wrote:
Don't let em hate on u Bo! The people who have had the experience of rockin out to ur band know how awesome ya'll r! Stick it to the man! Those fools have no idea what they r talkin about!
Thank you I appreciate that.
mark

Tucker, GA

#53 Feb 17, 2013
If you come to town any sooner you let us know
Bo White

Tucker, GA

#55 Mar 12, 2013
Lol hilarious. I found out the other day that the person talking so much crap on this thread was actually an old, good friend that was just trying to rile me up and mess with me. He finally came clean, ill get u back u crazy bast*rd. I never would've guessed. D*ckcheese!!!
hahaha

Union Star, KY

#56 Mar 13, 2013
sure it was. all of them. they sound like good friends and your music sounds like a hog grunting in a blender

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth 5 hr junebug 1
Sissy Adams carr 6 hr Brandon Carr 2
Maggie Miller 10 hr Maggie Miller 4
the nixons (Jan '12) 18 hr fam 65
How many people have died in union county jail 18 hr BlackiCe 2
Toman Wed Interested 9
Hilari overfield pregnant by who?? Wed Hil 8

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance