First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned parent

Evansville, IN

#1 May 30, 2012
has anyone else heard about the parties that go on at the river above the dam?
nameyourgame

Saint Charles, IL

#2 May 30, 2012
becareful what you put here, yes I have heard and I have a place there at Uniontown. It's just any other town. You have a good side and a bad side. Choose wisely how you approach this topic
toon town

Boynton Beach, FL

#3 May 30, 2012
Yeah. Why you concerned
barney fife

Centertown, KY

#4 May 30, 2012
are you talking about the camp known as toon town?
geck1

Florence, KY

#5 May 30, 2012
nameyourgame wrote:
becareful what you put here, yes I have heard and I have a place there at Uniontown. It's just any other town. You have a good side and a bad side. Choose wisely how you approach this topic
Why??? Bunch of losers that will never grow up fu(&ing everything in site.
barney fife

Centertown, KY

#6 May 30, 2012
nameyourgame wrote:
is that supose to be a veiled threat. if so i think you need to grow up and get a life. they only asked about the party.
FasKey

United States

#7 May 30, 2012
What is a river camp? Is that one of those small shack type places built on stilts where people fish? Do you have to buy the land to build the shack or can you build it right upside the river's edge?
hmm

United States

#8 May 30, 2012
what about the partys? good times man good times. there is plenty of booze and tits for everyone!
Just Curious

Owensboro, KY

#9 May 31, 2012
nameyourgame wrote:
Why the warning about choosing wisely about this topic? Are there important public figures doing things they shouldn't be doing there?
Annie Girten-Rich

Utica, KY

#10 May 31, 2012
If you think your kid is showing up at Toontown and doing something they shouldn't feel free to COME GET them!!! Ive got an idea give me your name and number and your kids name and when they show up with their 6 pack looking for a good time ill give you a call to come get them!! We don't want them down there anymore than you do.. If someone doesn't have a camp there they have no business being there, and are normally the ones causing all the problems.. Also it's not a liquor store, and we don't condone underage drinking!! If your kid has alcohol your kid showed up with it.. Gotta love uc everyone always complains that there's nothing to do around here, then someone does do something and other people come along and ruin it talking about stuff they have no idea about.. We have a lot of families that camp down there and don't appreciate your kids coming down and with their drama, drinking & fighting!! It's a campground not a daycare!! A lot of the people that camp there have for years and are like family and we don't appreciate you blaming us for something you should be taking care of at home!!
woman

Owensboro, KY

#11 May 31, 2012
bet the tits are down to the waist
Camper

Frankfort, KY

#12 May 31, 2012
Amen Annie! If you do not camp there and do not know what it is all about, keep your opinion and your kid away......
overreact much

Morganfield, KY

#13 May 31, 2012
from what i can tell no one accused anyone of anything here...did i miss something? seems like the above post was a huge overreaction from an innocent question
nameyourgame

Algonquin, IL

#15 May 31, 2012
Annie Girten-Rich wrote:
If you think your kid is showing up at Toontown and doing something they shouldn't feel free to COME GET them!!! Ive got an idea give me your name and number and your kids name and when they show up with their 6 pack looking for a good time ill give you a call to come get them!! We don't want them down there anymore than you do.. If someone doesn't have a camp there they have no business being there, and are normally the ones causing all the problems.. Also it's not a liquor store, and we don't condone underage drinking!! If your kid has alcohol your kid showed up with it.. Gotta love uc everyone always complains that there's nothing to do around here, then someone does do something and other people come along and ruin it talking about stuff they have no idea about.. We have a lot of families that camp down there and don't appreciate your kids coming down and with their drama, drinking & fighting!! It's a campground not a daycare!! A lot of the people that camp there have for years and are like family and we don't appreciate you blaming us for something you should be taking care of at home!!
EXACTLY instead of taking what I said as a threat like some "assumed to be" REALLY? get a life! It was a mere warning as to what the "concerned parent" might not want to hear. Maybe just maybe it's time some step up and take responsibility for their kids and their actions instead of normal people down there trying to enjoy time off from life. GOOD GOSH UC get out of the drama scene for once in your lives! We go there to escape all that crap, and yet rawdy ass teenagers continue drag the drama in cause there isnt nothing better to do but cause trouble!
:)

United States

#16 Jun 1, 2012
Bunch of adults acting like kids!
Meghan Reed

Cadiz, KY

#17 Jun 1, 2012
I've have a camp there and have for about 4 years now! We have a good time and my kids love it there. And Annie is exactly right! There is a lot of under age drinking and we don't want them there drinking and starting shit we are all there to have a good time and to enjoy ourselves and be with friends and family!
barney fife

White Plains, KY

#18 Jun 1, 2012
if you have under age drinking going on and not calling the law then you are condoning it
haha

Nortonville, KY

#19 Jun 1, 2012
Sounds like the cops need to start hanging out in the camps. Get things back under control if kids are there drinking underage.
haha

Nortonville, KY

#20 Jun 1, 2012
Maybe get a drug sniffing K-9 in there as well. No telling what they'll find.
robert

Chicago, IL

#21 Jun 1, 2012
Sounds like a bunch of Uniontown trash...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TABE test for Vibracoustic? 10 hr Yep 2
18+ young guys 16 hr Nsa 3
Hot Teacher at UCHS 21 hr YesSir 2
Rachael Fuqua 21 hr YesSir 40
i need a girl to help me Wed Yep 28
Where is big nick Derrington!??? Wed what 5
Union County Judge Executive / 2018 Election Tue JDK 133

Morganfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Morganfield Mortgages