Jim Sprague: House for Sale
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Who bought it

Fairfax, VA

#22 Feb 23, 2013
Who bought Jim's house? Nice lookin place from the outside. He outta get bout 250,000 unless the inside is old school and needs work.
1waitforit

Morganfield, KY

#23 Feb 25, 2013
ok people here it goes i have had about all the jim bashing that i can take i know jim and the family very well and can tell you that yes he can get upset like everybody else in this world does and no he did not steal from his father and no he didnt set this person up if any of you knew anything about what is going on you would know that the mounting evedence points to one person and one person alone and that is all i find that a person who would do that to a family that treated thsi person as good as they had needs to be taken out to a very private place and thumped in tge freaking head several hundred times...now about jim moving yes he is and the reason he is moving is that his life has taken a turn for the better and he has choosen to move and start a new chapter in his life so leave him alone also if this has made anybody mad please not i dont give a s@#t at all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy B 5 hr mlowS 2
Time to drain the swamp in Union County 16 hr Meim4yself 7
Tonya Jordan Mon Hello 1
Brittany (Jan '14) Dec 5 Nasty 30
Looking for someone I meet about 8 years ago Jo... Dec 5 Hmmm 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Dec 5 johnnyboy 633
Brandon Carr (Oct '15) Dec 2 Kat 4

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganfield Mortgages