Jim Sprague: House for Sale

Posted in the Morganfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hotty Toddy

Fairfax, VA

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Jim's got his house and a couple of acres up for sale. Where's he moving?
know it...

Philpot, KY

#2 Feb 18, 2013
He stole a bunch of guns and cash from his dad! He's moving to nortonville!!
Hotty Toddy

Fairfax, VA

#3 Feb 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="know it..."]He stole a bunch of guns and cash from his dad! He's moving to nortonville!![/QUOTE]

OMG!! That wasn't a smart move, was it? Did his dad press charges or just tell him to get the hell outta the area?
know it...

Philpot, KY

#4 Feb 18, 2013
No he blamed it on another boy around the area!!! Set the boy up really.
Hotty Toddy

Fairfax, VA

#5 Feb 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="know it..."]No he blamed it on another boy around the area!!! Set the boy up really.[/QUOTE]

SMH. Typical behavior. Just like his dad. Find a stooge, set him up, and let him take the blame. From the looks of his FB page, he's selling everything - house, white work truck, old television. I was told a long time ago never to have any dealings with Slaton or his boys cause you're gonna get burned, one way or the other.
Native

Greenville, KY

#6 Feb 18, 2013
so Hotty Toddy is facebook friends with Jim but yet asks about and talks about him online on Topix. interesting reading here.
Hotty Toddy

Fairfax, VA

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Native wrote:
so Hotty Toddy is facebook friends with Jim but yet asks about and talks about him online on Topix. interesting reading here.
No need to be FB friends with someone who has no privacy settings, allowing the public to view his entire FB page, including pictures. If the man wanted to keep the sale of his stuff secret, then he wouldn't allow the world to look at his pictures.
Native

Greenville, KY

#8 Feb 18, 2013
so you're just nosey? do you really care or are you just nosey. you can go up and ask him, that would be the tactful thing to do.
Native

Greenville, KY

#9 Feb 18, 2013
and then you talk about his dad. if you didn't know his dad what or who would you reference? this area is so small people think they know something when they heard about someone's dad. very very sad imo.
Hotty Toddy

Fairfax, VA

#10 Feb 18, 2013
Native wrote:
and then you talk about his dad. if you didn't know his dad what or who would you reference? this area is so small people think they know something when they heard about someone's dad. very very sad imo.
Yes, I was asking a nosy question. Actually I do know his father. I attended high school with his father, have known him for years, and stand behind what I wrote.
From the man himself

United States

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Let me make myself clear... 1)I'll give the shirt off my back to help anyone. For those of you that really know me you would know that.
2) I have sold my house because I want to and have moved because I have a new job!
3) Sturgis sucks and there is nothing for me there.
4) I am far from being a thief, why would I steal something I have always had access too? We know who did it and its just a matter of time before he is sitting in jail for a long time.
5) Facebook is a great and free way not to have to use a realtor. It works sold that house in two weeks didn't cost a dime.
6) Get a life whomever thinks they have the inside track on my life because I can assure you that you have no clue.
7) If anyone has any questions they would like answered feel free to contact me to clear up any misunderstandings! I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Feb 18, 2013
From the man himself wrote:
Let me make myself clear... 1)I'll give the shirt off my back to help anyone. For those of you that really know me you would know that.
2) I have sold my house because I want to and have moved because I have a new job!
3) Sturgis sucks and there is nothing for me there.
4) I am far from being a thief, why would I steal something I have always had access too? We know who did it and its just a matter of time before he is sitting in jail for a long time.
5) Facebook is a great and free way not to have to use a realtor. It works sold that house in two weeks didn't cost a dime.
6) Get a life whomever thinks they have the inside track on my life because I can assure you that you have no clue.
7) If anyone has any questions they would like answered feel free to contact me to clear up any misunderstandings! I will gladly answer any questions you have!
Addressing your points and taking you up on your offer in point #7:
1) Yes, you're like your mother and are generous and helpful to others.
2) What is your new job and where have you moved?
3) Sturgis does suck, and there's nothing for anyone here. Check!
4) Who did it?
5) Facebook is a free and easy marketing tool. Check!
6) You're correct. I am clueless and wish to remain that way.
7) Questions: a) How many times have you been married?, and b) Is it true that your father had a face lift?
suckit!!!

Philpot, KY

#14 Feb 18, 2013
Jim sprague is a worthless piece of shit! Grouchy ol pothead!!! Even his daddy hates that poor ol boy!!! It's ashamed he had to set someone up!!! P.O.S.
Bogus Attempt

Fairfax, VA

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Dudes, that was well beyond a cheap trick to use someone else's name and make an Online public announcement (using his name without his knowledge or permission) stating that he was a thief. C'mon, talk about a not-so-thinly veiled attempt at taking the blame off your buddy. It was a total and massive FAIL! The post was removed before anyone could report it. Even Topix has some standard of decency.
JAKE WALKER$

Philpot, KY

#16 Feb 18, 2013
Bogus Attempt wrote:
Dudes, that was well beyond a cheap trick to use someone else's name and make an Online public announcement (using his name without his knowledge or permission) stating that he was a thief. C'mon, talk about a not-so-thinly veiled attempt at taking the blame off your buddy. It was a total and massive FAIL! The post was removed before anyone could report it. Even Topix has some standard of decency.
Bunch of idiots on here!!!
Right up Spragues alley!!!;)
Bogus Attempt

Fairfax, VA

#17 Feb 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="JAKE WALKER$"]<quoted text>
Right up Spragues alley!!!;)[/QUOTE]

@Jake, sounds like you know the same member of that family I know. I was gonna file a 'Report Abuse' to Topix when I saw what someone had posted, but before I could do it, the post disappeared. Guess Topix does screen posts that look suspicious. Stay away from that guy. He's not your friend and never will be. He's all about bettering himself, just like his dad. The apple didn't fall far from the tree.
JAKE WALKER$

Philpot, KY

#18 Feb 18, 2013
Bogus Attempt wrote:
Right up Spragues alley!!!;)"

@Jake, sounds like you know the same member of that family I know. I was gonna file a 'Report Abuse' to Topix when I saw what someone had posted, but before I could do it, the post disappeared. Guess Topix does screen posts that look suspicious. Stay away from that guy. He's not your friend and never will be. He's all about bettering himself, just like his dad. The apple didn't fall far from the tree.
You know them just as good as I do lol
Bogus Attempt

Fairfax, VA

#19 Feb 18, 2013
You know them just as good as I do lol[/QUOTE]

Yep, some things never change. My father warned me years ago never to do business with Slaton or his boys cause they would try to take me to the cleaners. I listened. Then I got to watching. My father was right!
ChiTown Bro mgg

Chicago, IL

#20 Feb 19, 2013
hmmmm, ol Jim dun got hiself in a heap o trouble
mindyourown

Birdseye, IN

#21 Feb 19, 2013
Really people!!! Union county sucks!!! All of you get on here bash people without even knowing a true story or Hell you make it up. Nobody on here knows what the Hell they are talking about. I know the Spragues and they are like family to me. Keep your opinions to yourself and find something else to do with your low life. I hope whoever has started these threads on this family that karma bites you hard. You must be a really pathetic low life....maybe one day your family will be on here punk ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
you know 10 min Patricia blackburn 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Update 771
Harley R 12 hr shameful 35
Tara @ pony 18 hr Looker 10
Info 21 hr Lol 3
Anyone know how to get ahold of mitch vinson? 22 hr seriously?! 5
Is Dakota lewellen out Thu Dakota 1

Morganfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morganfield Mortgages