Man stabbed to death during party in ...

Man stabbed to death during party in Watsonville

There are 78 comments on the Kion46.com story from Jan 30, 2006, titled Man stabbed to death during party in Watsonville. In it, Kion46.com reports that:

Watsonville - A 17-year-old boy is behind bars today after he allegedly stabbed a man to death at a party in Watsonville early Saturday morning, Santa Cruz County Sheriff's office senior dispatcher Mike ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kion46.com.

jim

San Diego, CA

#24 Feb 18, 2007
this site is in memory of chris. shame to those who write in defense of alex here. I knew both of them. butters was a good kid. I was right there when he took Chris' life and i am saying first hand that Alex deserves everything he is about to get. you don't stab someone over ten times in the back and claim self defense. pleading not guilty insults the intelligence of an entire community. I know what happened. I saw it happen. you aren't fooling me or anyone else hiding behind an ecstacy intoxication. You took a great life with one mistake. You owe yours now. Man up and do the same if you have any type of soul left. "guilty"
bushido

Santa Cruz, CA

#25 Apr 27, 2007
I met Chris at the Watsonville Judo club a long time ago. He seemed like a nice guy. Very skilled at judo. Quick, strong, and solid technique. But, 3 guys on one? I know very few martial artists willing to accept those numbers without hesitation. But Chris did. What a bunch of punks. COWARDS. IF it had been one to one. Fine. The people who defend the murderer are also cowards. How can you defend them? It must mean are the same way. Huh?? It is unfortunate these punks had to resort to violence to achieve something totally stupid. Gee, killing to get into a party where you aren't invited. Makes a lot of sense. And then outnumber and use a weapon against ONE guy. There is no honor anymore. Sad, very sad.
Amanda

Watsonville, CA

#26 Dec 7, 2007
all i have to say is may chris rest in peace and please stop fighting over who did what and who is sober..Ever teenagerin watsonville goes to parties and sometimes they get out of hand and fuck up. you learn from your mistakes and sometimes you have to learn the hard way.
RIP chris
anonymous

United States

#27 Dec 13, 2007
Never Forget
Chris Carr
ScGal1

United States

#28 Jan 16, 2008
Everyone is really upset over the incident and coming from either side can go on and on. If you were a friend of Chris, of course your first instinct would be"blame him" and if you were a friend of Butters it would be "it got out of controll". Instead of arguing on the topic all we can honenstly do is forgive and remember. We cant be angry for the rest of our lives. Just hearing people argue about the whole situation is so upsetting. All i can say is RIP Chris Carr and be strong Butters.
Bub

United States

#29 Jan 19, 2008
I can somewhat agreee with you Sally, although I know finding forgiveness for such a tragic loss can be very hard to find. I would like to ad to your comment of "forgive and remember" with "and let justice prevail." This is now up to the court to decide. Indeed as you say, "be strong Butters" because I think Butters may be facing a life sentence. It may be a good time for he and his friends to drop the nickname. It's no longer endearing or appropriate, and if he sentenced to life in prison, he won't want that name known.
Adrian

San Jose, CA

#30 Jan 22, 2008
Captain Stabbin' there
ScGal1

United States

#31 Feb 4, 2008
Katt you are super annoying, everyone has the right to there own oppinion dont tell people what the should and shouldnt think.
RIP Chris
Stay strong Butters.
ScGal1

United States

#32 Feb 11, 2008
if there were 50+ people..why did they do nothing while the fight broke out?
homer

United States

#33 Feb 12, 2008
Sally wrote:
if there were 50+ people..why did they do nothing while the fight broke out?
Perhaps they were freaked out due to the presence of a knife wielding maniac.
ScGal1

United States

#34 Feb 13, 2008
so your telling me 50 people cant take down ONE man with a knife? Thats pretty strange...
homer

United States

#35 Feb 14, 2008
Sally wrote:
so your telling me 50 people cant take down ONE man with a knife? Thats pretty strange...
It would have to start with one. Would you volunteer to be the first one to go up against a guy with a knife who has shown that he's willing to use it?
Sorry Sally, but your friend is a murderer and a coward (how much courage does it take to stab an unarmed man over a dozen times). Luckily for him he committed his crime in a county which is known for lenient sentencing.
butter

Arlington, MA

#36 Feb 15, 2008
we love you, god will see you free your a good person with a big heart . stay strong .
butter

Arlington, MA

#37 Feb 15, 2008
pray pray pray thank you god
butter

Arlington, MA

#38 Feb 15, 2008
he's not a killer he's a boy defending himself please have justice
butter

Arlington, MA

#39 Feb 15, 2008
im sorry to chirs family,i couldent imagine if this was my brother but i knew chirs sister when we were little girls and family, and they are good people,and a best friend of chirs is realted to us and hes a good person to i feel very very sorry for you guys. dose anyone know the story ,my nephew dillon was there,'its sad' he lives with this every day and he's sorry.were all sorry even alex is sorry.i know sorry dont bring back people,and it dont help the hurt. i know i have a brother i a prison for 65 years for little shit,i miss him i know hes still here but so far away.please beath,erinn,sorry sorry sorry..........r.i.p.
butter

Arlington, MA

#40 Feb 15, 2008
please have heart
alex

Arlington, MA

#41 Feb 15, 2008
grow up
alex

Arlington, MA

#42 Feb 15, 2008
to jim not gilty and you wrer there you dident help what a good friend !!
ScGal1

United States

#43 Feb 15, 2008
homer wrote:
<quoted text>
It would have to start with one. Would you volunteer to be the first one to go up against a guy with a knife who has shown that he's willing to use it?
Sorry Sally, but your friend is a murderer and a coward (how much courage does it take to stab an unarmed man over a dozen times). Luckily for him he committed his crime in a county which is known for lenient sentencing.
Yes, he is my friend and yes i am really sorry that Your friend was put in the situation that he was in. But honestly if it had been the other way around, your opinions would have been much different. If i had lost a friend to yours, i wouldnt stay mad forever..who wants to live their life mad ..it was two years ago, he was stupid and young, we all are at one point or another. I would forgive and forget thats all i can do. Would Chris really want all of his friends and family to stay bitter forever? Once again sorry it happened..but its time to forgive and forget.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Watsonville gang member sentenced to life for 2... (Mar '08) Jan 14 Big Time Homie14 21
News Watsonville reaches settlement with plaintiff i... Jan 6 The people 1
News Watsonville settles city employee discriminatio... Jan 6 The people 1
Info about Watsonville Charter Schools??? Dec '16 LOel 1
News Could Salinas Become the Next Sanctuary City on... (Sep '07) Dec '16 USCITIZEN 15
what ever happend to Rene Medina (Feb '14) Dec '16 Lamblovealways 9
News PVUSD ranks 15 among state's 97 districts that ... (Feb '08) Nov '16 Daddy 20

Morgan Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgan Hill Mortgages