Death of Andre Fontaine
Diana Watters-Banegas

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Aug 4, 2011
Hi, I am a high school friend of Andre's and I am trying to get info on his death this past weekend. All the links on the net point me here, but I cant find anything. If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated. He will be truly missed. I had so many great times with him. All his friends on the west coast would love to be informed.

Thank you
Diana
Xavier

El Segundo, CA

#2 Aug 9, 2011
Hi Diana,
I'm Andre's uncle in L.A. my name is Xavier.

I can give you funeral information for Andre but I don't want to post it on this site. Is there an email I can send you the information to?

Kindest regards,
Xavier
Diana Watters-Banegas

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Aug 9, 2011
Sure,
[email protected] Thank you for responding. I am so sorry for your family's loss.

Diana
Xavier wrote:
Hi Diana,
I can give you funeral information for Andre but I don't want to post it on this site. Is there an email I can send you the information to?
Kindest regards,
Xavier
joey robles

Fontana, CA

#4 Aug 12, 2011
Hello im a old friend that andre grew up with on rancho was wondering what happened and when are the funeral services. Joey.
[email protected]
Xavier

El Segundo, CA

#5 Aug 12, 2011
joey robles wrote:
Hello im a old friend that andre grew up with on rancho was wondering what happened and when are the funeral services. Joey.
[email protected]
Hello Joey,
Just sent you the info via email.
Thanks for inquiring.
Xavier
Bob Manning

West Covina, CA

#6 Aug 17, 2011
Xavier,

I would like to find out funeral arrangements for Andre. My email is [email protected] I was a child hood friend.

Can you please forward my email to Sean.

Bob Manning
Xavier wrote:
Hi Diana,
Kindest regards,
Xavier
Bob Manning

West Covina, CA

#7 Aug 17, 2011
Xavier,

I would like to find out funeral arrangements for Andre. My email is [email protected] I was a child hood friend.

Bob Manning
Xavier

El Segundo, CA

#8 Aug 17, 2011
Bob Manning wrote:
Xavier,
Bob Manning
<quoted text>
Hi Bob, just sent you the info via email.
Regards,
Xavier
SJB

Trois-rivières, Canada

#9 Sep 19, 2013
Excuse me, but are you talking about Andre Fontaire the paint artist who lived at Lac Beauport in Canada? I am an old friend and we haven't talked for years and I would really like to know if we're talking about the same person. My email address is [email protected]

Thanks in advance
SJB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Friend (Jul '12) Dec '15 honeymylove 28
business's that MC lacks (Jun '15) Nov '15 ShrimpDog 3
@Barbii3Jadii3: @iLuvSuzie @justinbieber @Kendr... (May '11) Nov '15 Catch me 2
looking for someone (Apr '11) Sep '15 Csweets80 3
Zeus in Youngsville Sep '15 Tluiana 1
News Hurricane Isaac could hit Louisiana, New Orlean... (Aug '12) Jul '15 Joe 20
News Morgan City man accused of stealing $773,785 fr... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Robin Gruhlkey 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morgan City Mortgages