RainyNightGal

Winnfield, LA

#1 Jan 13, 2012
Hi, I am from the North and was wondering what is the place in amelia called CHERES II. Is it a strip club or are women walking around in it half named or anything? I ask for a personal reason. THANKS.:)

“South Louisiana”

Since: Mar 11

very small

#2 Jan 23, 2012
Last time i was there it was just walking around half nude. But that was a long time ago.
RainyNightGal wrote:
Hi, I am from the North and was wondering what is the place in amelia called CHERES II. Is it a strip club or are women walking around in it half named or anything? I ask for a personal reason. THANKS.:)
BINA1958

Houston, TX

#3 Jan 25, 2012
RainyNightGal wrote:
It's a strip club. Not a very good one, though.
Wanderer

Morgan City, LA

#4 Aug 14, 2013
It is a strip club/red light house. There are some nice girls there.
nasty

Houston, TX

#5 Mar 15, 2014
Its a ***** house if the price is right they take you in the back room and service you place needs to be shut down someone should go into here undercover and get that crab infested place shut down!!!!
Sandra

United States

#6 Apr 13, 2014
nasty wrote:
Its a ***** house if the price is right they take you in the back room and service you place needs to be shut down someone should go into here undercover and get that crab infested place shut down!!!!
I was in Lousiana a few months ago and I was dating a Honduras and he stopped their I never went in cause I had a bad migraine and he told me they shoot pool and drink their. He stayed in their about 30 minutes and came out, now I know why he go their. Little Bastard
Goingtonight

Lafayette, LA

#7 Dec 6, 2014
I'm going check out that back room tonight. They have some beautiful sexy women working at that place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On This Day: Hurricane Andrew Ravages Southern ... Jan 22 higuy21 2
Looking for Hershel Reed Jan 14 Jim 1
LISA Ann Feeback (Mar '10) Jan 3 geff 14
Missing Friend (Jul '12) Dec '14 honeymylove 26
Number of Louisiana towns have pit bull bans wh... Dec '14 countrylad 18
Jill Valori Dec '14 theseskeletonkeys 1
I grew up in pierre part (Mar '07) Dec '14 Jeeper66 55
Morgan City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morgan City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:41 pm PST

ESPN 3:41PM
Saints owner Benson being sued by family
NBC Sports 8:52 PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:41 AM
Mickey Loomis: Saints letting Junior Galette case run its course before taking any action
NBC Sports 5:04 AM
Saints players shocked by team's ownership squabble
NBC Sports 7:42 AM
Jimmy Graham: Pro Bowl will help dictate if he needs surgery