San Bernardino: 2 shot dead on Ninth ...

San Bernardino: 2 shot dead on Ninth Street

There are 3 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Jul 10, 2012, titled San Bernardino: 2 shot dead on Ninth Street. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

One of men, identified as Floyd Walker Jr., 33, died at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in Colton a short time after being found at 2:46 p.m. in the 1500 block of West Ninth Street, said San Bernardino police Lt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

sb_nine0nine

Van Nuys, CA

#1 Jul 11, 2012
So much drama is this world they say its going to end this year its not we are going to end it wit all the killing and high taxes we suffer while the white man sets back and smiles
Poppa Hymen

Yucaipa, CA

#2 Jul 11, 2012
There are only 16 white men in San Bernardino according to the 2010 census.

I can assure you that those white men are NOT smiling, they are sad about what the third-world underclass and parolees have done to the city, and it's schools.
live here

San Bernardino, CA

#5 Jan 3, 2014
sb_nine0nine wrote:
So much drama is this world they say its going to end this year its not we are going to end it wit all the killing and high taxes we suffer while the white man sets back and smiles
They let crime ruin the city then file for government grants for there own programs then pocket the money. Perfect crime

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moreno Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire 15 hr Blossom 1
Looking for Steve Chanez Mon CrCk420 2
News Standstill in fatal stabbing (Apr '08) Aug 25 David G 9
Moreno Valley animal services Aug 22 Tndoglvr 3
Moreno Valley animal services Aug 22 Tndoglvr 3
BEWARE DR. JOHN HUSTED- Bariatric Surgeon (Apr '14) Aug 18 Anonymous 21
Review: Good Times Collision And Restoration (Jul '15) Aug 16 fastmagna 5

Moreno Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance