irene

United States

#1 Jun 18, 2008
Does anyone know what happened in moreno Valley
on alessandro between Indian and Heacock. As I was driving to work I noticed the road was blocked. I can't seem to find out anywhere in the breaking news as to what happened. Was it a shooting or an accident. Does anyone know?
Anon

Santa Ana, CA

#2 Jun 18, 2008
Gonna guess it was some kind of homicide. The CSI trailer was there, and the Food 4 Less was taped off.
gary

Moorpark, CA

#3 Jun 18, 2008
irene wrote:
on alessandro between Indian and Heacock. As I was driving to work I noticed the road was blocked. I can't seem to find out anywhere in the breaking news as to what happened. Was it a shooting or an accident. Does anyone know?
i saw a dead man in the street & as i drove home i saw a blood trail of about 50 to 75 ft. someone was hit.
wiredgamez

Calabasas, CA

#4 Jul 6, 2008
a hit and run man got struck y a car
JTW

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Mar 19, 2009
Rumor is it was the gang initiation that was supposed to happen at various Walmarts. I think they started in Best Buy and went to Walmart.(Rumor was they were supposed to shoot women) A friends family member and work associates are still under lock down in their nearby business!!!!
I can't finds it on the news either! Someone called us from Phoenix last night and said they news there said it was to happen there! Crazy people in this world!
Chelle4JC

Santa Monica, CA

#6 Sep 19, 2009
News says it was a shooting on the perris off ramp
chino

Moreno Valley, CA

#7 Jul 17, 2010
its was about the missing 17 year old girl.
mo val guy

New Braunfels, TX

#8 Jul 30, 2010
irene wrote:
just in case u never found out it was a murder-sucide
Angelina

Moreno Valley, CA

#9 Nov 8, 2010
Hello, I would like to know if any one was driving on the 60 freeway going towards riverside today around 4:30 am this morning....... my husband was on his way to work when some one hit him from behind and left......... so yeah it was a hit and run i know it was dark out side but please if you seen anything please let us know thank you....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moreno Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the biggest gang in riverside? (Jan '12) Tue deez nuttz 27
Moreno Valley, California Weather Forecast (Jul '13) Dec 21 Weather Forecast 37
Review: Yucaipa Towing (Jun '11) Dec 21 Lucifer 13
MenifeeRELIGION NOTES: Church to celebrate cent... Dec 19 Gerald Vonberger 1
Review: Positive About Disabled People Dec 14 New Workshop Perris 7
Man arrested in fatal shooting (Jul '08) Dec 13 Swirl 96
Colton "Ski Land" (Aug '08) Dec 12 Steve Portias 9

Moreno Valley News Video

Moreno Valley Dating
Find my Match