Iddo Benzeevi Gets Slapped By his Pas...

Iddo Benzeevi Gets Slapped By his Past Supporters!

There are 12 comments on the story from Jul 13, 2010, titled Iddo Benzeevi Gets Slapped By his Past Supporters!. In it, reports that:

At Tuesday's Moreno Valley city council meeting, so-called developer Iddo (the Guido) Benzeevi was bitch slapped up against the ropes by his one time supporters.

IBEW Local 440 members took turns calling Benzeevi a two faced lier, referring to his one time courtship brought about by the promise of jobs, jobs that never came.

Even Iddo was taken back, and had to regroup and bounce of the ropes to ask the five fight judges if he could have another turn to speak (on the street we call that a free one), Of course as it always is here in good ol MoVal, his request was granted (you try to get a second chance to speak at one of these council meetings, good luck).

He took this extra round and fired off a limp right cross that seemed to miss its mark. Iddo in his normal flair merely brushed the union brothers back with a little of his hot air.

It looks like the number of those who are awakening to the con-man Iddo is increasing by the day. I'd hate to say we told ya so,but we told ya so.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at .

“Citizens first.”

Since: Oct 08

Moreno Valley

#1 Jul 14, 2010
The man had his opportunity to speak at the beginning of the public comments. However he wasted his time going over his now dull routine about how great he is, and that if it wasn't for him Moreno Valley wouldn't exist (let us not forget, it was He, Iddo Benzeevi who incorporated this city).

Then during the rest of the public comments, he sprung from his seat to grab a second "goldenrod" slip, knowing his special privileges he would get a second turn on the ride of city government, a ride you or I would never receive from this same city council.

But again, Iddo wasted his time just to attack thee public like the spoiled little bastard he is.
At one point he was told by the Mayor,to turn and face the council and direct his comments to them.

The real telling part was councilman Richard Stewart, who chose to join in with Iddo and launch his own personal attacks against the public who had spoken on the issue at hand.

Stewart also appeared at last nights meeting in what would best be described as having an almost confrontation attitude toward the city attorney, regarding the issues before the council in regards to the Highland Fairview project. His word and facial expressions used toward the city attorney seemed quite out of line given the lack of confrontation or desire for any from the city attorney himself.

But this sort of thing is not new from Richard Stewart, and might be understandable in this case given his desire for re-election, and his fear of what he calls the "Skechers group."

As for Jesse (420) Molina,,,,,well we all know that story.

Council Batey, he just sat stoically by with his hands clasped over his mouth. Is it just me or is he getting grayer by the day?

Mayor Flickinger just seemed to sit there content on riding that one out (and why not, Iddo has her outnumbered three to one).
TurtleDove

La Quinta, CA

#2 Jul 14, 2010
mvgordie wrote:
Then during the rest of the public comments, he sprung from his seat to grab a second "goldenrod" slip, knowing his special privileges he would get a second turn on the ride of city government, a ride you or I would never receive from this same city council.
Even after the Mayor noted TWICE that slips had to be submitted BEFORE any discussion BEGAN on an item.
TurtleDove

La Quinta, CA

#3 Jul 14, 2010
mvgordie wrote:
Stewart also appeared at last nights meeting in what would best be described as having an almost confrontation attitude toward the city attorney, regarding the issues before the council in regards to the Highland Fairview project. His word and facial expressions used toward the city attorney seemed quite out of line given the lack of confrontation or desire for any from the city attorney himself.
But this sort of thing is not new from Richard Stewart, and might be understandable in this case given his desire for re-election, and his fear of what he calls the "Skechers group."
One wonders if old age is affecting Stewart. He is increasingly rude to the public.
Guest

Moreno Valley, CA

#4 Jul 14, 2010
TurtleDove wrote:
<quoted text>
One wonders if old age is affecting Stewart. He is increasingly rude to the public.
He really seems to have an attitude with the city attorney.
Guest

Moreno Valley, CA

#5 Jul 14, 2010
Someone needs to tell that man to shampoo his greasy hair.
Guest

Moreno Valley, CA

#6 Jul 14, 2010
Guest wrote:
Someone needs to tell that man to shampoo his greasy hair.
Don't forget the tree huggers as Richard put it.
TurtleDove

La Quinta, CA

#7 Jul 15, 2010
Guest wrote:
Someone needs to tell that man to shampoo his greasy hair.
No kidding - Iddo's hair is so greasy - just like his attitude to the citizens of Moreno Valley.
James Kelly

Los Alamitos, CA

#8 Jul 19, 2010
He donated lots of money to the city board, one who got alot of his support was Jess Molina, go figure why he would vote for anything this guy wants
TurtleDove

La Quinta, CA

#9 Jul 19, 2010
James Kelly wrote:
He donated lots of money to the city board, one who got alot of his support was Jess Molina, go figure why he would vote for anything this guy wants
No wonder Iddo will be supporting Stewart in November - both men are CLUELESS.

“Citizens first.”

Since: Oct 08

Moreno Valley

#10 Jul 19, 2010
TurtleDove wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder Iddo will be supporting Stewart in November - both men are CLUELESS.
It's about time to make them shoeless!
TurtleDove

La Quinta, CA

#11 Jul 19, 2010
"A group of residents have notified the City of Moreno Valley that it will sue for violating conditions of approval for granting a building permit to the developer of Skechers."

LOL! Another slap to Iddo.

Since: Oct 09

SoCal

#12 Jul 19, 2010
Lawsuit was filed per the PE: Iddo may just pull up his vineyards and move to Guasti now.

He may just pull up his vineyards and move to Guasti now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moreno Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you help your community? 8 hr Bizserk 1
What are good ways to improve Moreno Valley? 9 hr Bizserk 1
News Pagans Out Of The 'Broom Closet' In Southwest R... (Jan '10) Sun indano 240
Moreno Valley, California Weather Forecast (Jul '13) Sun Weather Forecast 74
Thunderstorm Warning at issue for national weat... Sun Thunderstorms 1
Review: Baker's Drive Thru Aug 20 Anonymous 22
Review: Halloween City Aug 20 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moreno Valley Mortgages