No suspects have emerged in kidnappin...

No suspects have emerged in kidnapping, slaying of Moreno Valley girl

There are 3 comments on the Homicide Report story from Jul 22, 2010, titled No suspects have emerged in kidnapping, slaying of Moreno Valley girl. In it, Homicide Report reports that:

The father of a 17-year-old Moreno Valley girl who was abducted and later found dead said Thursday that he remains distraught and in disbelief over the tragedy but that his family has been comforted by the outpouring of support from the community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Homicide Report.

Flores Family

San Jose, CA

#1 Jul 23, 2010
Our hearts and prayers are with Norma's Family, being a parent of a Moreno Valley student, this shook our family to our core, may god bless you Lopez family, and we will pray for justice to be served soon!

Since: May 09

Huntington Beach, CA

#2 Jul 24, 2010
I have seen a showing of feelings for this girl and her family as I have never for anything in this community before. I could not imagine being one of those parents and to know the pain they currently feel. I wish them the best, and pray for their hearts.

On another tangent, someone needs to tell Rios that grandstanding on this tragedy will not get him elected nor is it in anyway appropriate.

“Citizens first.”

Since: Oct 08

Moreno Valley

#3 Jul 24, 2010
I hope this togetherness can continue on past our current situation.

Sad to say, but sometimes it is these types of tragedies which can heal a community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moreno Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEWARE DR. JOHN HUSTED- Bariatric Surgeon (Apr '14) Jul 18 Anonymous 18
Moreno Valley, California Weather Forecast (Jul '13) Jul 17 Weather Forecast 104
illegals in perris (Feb '09) Jul 16 WTF 178
News Benefactor a possible suicide (Jan '09) Jul 7 Rowdy Rippy 24
Carpet Cleaning Service in Riverside, CA Jul 7 sportsfed 1
The Rock Castle that was built by Ada and John ... (Oct '11) Jul 7 WendyB 21
Direct Energy Weapons in Perris CA (Oct '15) Jul 7 Fedup 8

Moreno Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moreno Valley Mortgages