The 1.8 Million Square Foot Question

The 1.8 Million Square Foot Question

There are 7 comments on the story from May 13, 2010, titled The 1.8 Million Square Foot Question. In it, reports that:

The question is, who is coming to Moreno Valley?

Some have questioned The Press Enterprise and their reporting on the Highland Fairview Corporate Park Project, and the length of the lease. It seems to be as if it was something heard around the docks at nearby fishing holes, you know that fish story that seems to grow the more you hear it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at .

Since: Apr 10

Moreno valley

#1 May 13, 2010
Hey Gman, do you have some info on the blog about Hastings too? I want to read up on that too. Look forward to the new stuff too. Thanks.

“Citizens first.”

Since: Oct 08

Moreno Valley

#2 May 13, 2010
Yes I do. However a great deal of it was taken down after the failed recall attempt. If interested I can put it all back up, but there is still some information remaining.

“Citizens first.”

Since: Oct 08

Moreno Valley

#3 May 14, 2010
AndreaU8

Hacienda Heights, CA

#4 Jun 8, 2010
So the rough grading has started, but what will actually happen? Remind yourself that Iddo rough graded for AquaBella and NOTHING was ever finished.

Talk about the "world class" housing Iddo was going to bring to city Molina and you got NOTHING. So after the City wastes $85,000 + on ugly signs for the bs "Rancho Belago", let's see what "world class" businesses rush over here (flash forward to the sound of crickets).

Since: Oct 09

SoCal

#5 Jun 8, 2010
"Hundreds of people, some who arrived more than hour before the doors opened, attended a job fair in Moreno Valley on Monday" June 7, 2010.
Were ANY of the HUNDREDS of new jobs promised for the new Sketchers Distribution center being offered?
http://www.pe.com/business/local/stories/PE_B...
"The construction of a 1.8 million-square-foot distribution hub for Skechers USA Inc....will require 1,100 workers..." per the PE, March 17, 2010.
AndreaU8

Hacienda Heights, CA

#6 Jun 8, 2010
VigilantOne wrote:
"Hundreds of people, some who arrived more than hour before the doors opened, attended a job fair in Moreno Valley on Monday" June 7, 2010.
Were ANY of the HUNDREDS of new jobs promised for the new Sketchers Distribution center being offered?
http://www.pe.com/business/local/stories/PE_B...
"The construction of a 1.8 million-square-foot distribution hub for Skechers USA Inc....will require 1,100 workers..." per the PE, March 17, 2010.
Nope they were not there - but yes, I must say it is too early for them to be, BUT remind us again when they are "ready" to hire for those "thousands" of jobs (i.e. more like 30 positions if you are lucky).
OU812IC

San Diego, CA

#7 Jun 8, 2010
Hello

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moreno Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Smart and Final Extra (Aug '15) Mar 23 Smart and Final E... 4
Review: Penske/Whirlpool Logistics Mar 22 Penske Whirlpool 1
Review: Blue Royal Cab Mar 22 BLUE ROYAL CAB 1
Review: ARC MID-CITIES Mar 22 ARC MID CITIES 1
Alysha Mcdonal Mar 21 Alysha 1
The Bubble (Jul '10) Mar 19 Zack 5
Review: City of Moreno Valley Mar 19 CITY OF MORENO VA... 2

Moreno Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance