Forget me not

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

I noticed that all the media attention ,news articles,and topics are about Norma Lopez.Has this city/county forgot that a beautiful teenage girl was shot and killed by a parolee gang member on 6/12 of this year?It is interesting how you the public including media pick and choose your favorites. I'm sure we must have some compassionate people out there who haven't forgotten Chelsea.Where are her friends's now?.Her murderer will be in court on Friday at 8:30 am in Div 42.Where will you be?This may be good opportunity for this county to express outrage against Moreno Valley gangs.And even possibly giving the Norma Lopez story a break and make room for other stories of those that were killed or victimized in this county by senseless violence.The media makes or breaks a story by controlling what you see or hear. Step up and express yourself.Surviving victims and friend of the Chelsea Joyce.Where are you? caring loving peacefull people.Where are you? It doesn't matter what nationality you are.Speak up!
Andrea

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Forget me not wrote:
I noticed that all the media attention ,news articles,and topics are about Norma Lopez.Has this city/county forgot that a beautiful teenage girl was shot and killed by a parolee gang member on 6/12 of this year?It is interesting how you the public including media pick and choose your favorites. I'm sure we must have some compassionate people out there who haven't forgotten Chelsea.Where are her friends's now?.Her murderer will be in court on Friday at 8:30 am in Div 42.Where will you be?This may be good opportunity for this county to express outrage against Moreno Valley gangs.And even possibly giving the Norma Lopez story a break and make room for other stories of those that were killed or victimized in this county by senseless violence.The media makes or breaks a story by controlling what you see or hear. Step up and express yourself.Surviving victims and friend of the Chelsea Joyce.Where are you? caring loving peacefull people.Where are you? It doesn't matter what nationality you are.Speak up!
I am not a friend or family member of Chelsea but a concered parent of teens and I am outraged by the lack of attention this case has gotten. I stumbled across a small story about Chelsea 2 days ago and have been searching and searching for info. The only thing I find reassuring is that I found some info in your post.... Much more than I found web searching. I am glad to know her hooter was caught but is he still in jail? Is he paroled gang banging again shooting innocent little children? What's the scums name? Where is his picture? Where is her picture? I will continue to search but I wish her family would be more outspoken!
Andrea

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

After more searching I found much more info and friends and family dedications. Her name is spelled CHELSIA
makin it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Anyone aware of the crowd she Hung around. She didn't deserve this but people need to know and are old enough to know who to hang out with.
Ta-dow

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Andrea wrote:
<quoted text> I am not a friend or family member of Chelsea but a concered parent of teens and I am outraged by the lack of attention this case has gotten. I stumbled across a small story about Chelsea 2 days ago and have been searching and searching for info. The only thing I find reassuring is that I found some info in your post.... Much more than I found web searching. I am glad to know her hooter was caught but is he still in jail? Is he paroled gang banging again shooting innocent little children? What's the scums name? Where is his picture? Where is her picture? I will continue to search but I wish her family would be more outspoken!
She was shot and killed while in her car as she was talking with a group of friends.One of her friends standing outside of her car recognized a rival passing in a car.Her friend yelled out something rude to the rival .Rival drove up the street parks and returns back towards the group near her car and starts shooting.Shooters name was posted 1 year ago as Antoine Ratclife
nowuno

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

makin it wrote:
Anyone aware of the crowd she Hung around. She didn't deserve this but people need to know and are old enough to know who to hang out with.
Gang members and associates of

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Moreno Valley News Video

•••
•••

Moreno Valley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Moreno Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••