Corruption and Lies in Moreno Valley Exposed.

Posted in the Moreno Valley Forum

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Oct 7, 2010

Moreno Valley, CA

#1 Sep 14, 2010
Corruption and lies in Moreno Valley exposed.

Go to MVGORDIE.com
Mr. Gordie exposes the truth. He puts legal docs from corrupted individuals serving our City or running to serve.

Help him get the word out to stop these corrupted individuals

Moreno Valley, CA

#7 Sep 24, 2010
Wow! Thank u I had no clue
CONFLICT OF INTEREST

Moreno Valley, CA

#9 Sep 25, 2010
Sounds like conflict of interest again, read today's press enterprise on how much money our City Manager was making$$$
Concerned Citizen

Moreno Valley, CA

#10 Sep 25, 2010
Reached by phone Tuesday, Moreno Valley Councilman Richard Stewart defended the payout.

"He didn't get one penny he wasn't entitled to," said Stewart, who was mayor and signed Gutierrez's contract when the city manager was hired Oct. 25, 2005.

"It's not at all embarrassing," Stewart said of Moreno Valley's near-the-top billing in the league's survey of highest paid city managers. "I think (Gutierrez's package) was in line for other executives we studied. Not many will leave a job for less money."

(Here comes the flipflop)

But on Wednesday, Stewart offered a different perspective.

He said the city's "hands were tied" during negotiations with Gutierrez, because the candidate brought his own contract, which was weighted heavily in his favor.

"The council and I were not happy with that contract and would never have that kind again."

The council has since agreed to take a less conciliatory approach in recruiting its next city manager, Stewart said.

Well I think we can blame that whole mess on Richard Stewart, seems only appropriate because he was the round robin mayor at the time.

We have Marcelo Co, out here blaming mayor Flickinger for-

Jobs- since 2006, Moreno valley has lost over 10,000 jobs and unemployment has skyrocketed from 5.9% to 17.7%. Flickinger recently voted against plans to speed up private sector job creation.
Marcelo Co gives Mayor Flickinger an F for failure.

Crime- Over the last decade in Moreno Valley the number of murders went up 66%, the number of Burglaries went up 43%, and the number of robberies went up 167%
Marcelo Co, gives Mayor Flickinger an F for failure,

Education-73% of Moreno valley graduating seniors tested less than proficient in English language arts and an astonishing 96% of students tested below proficient general mathematics.
Marcelo Co, gives Mayor Flickinger an F for Failure.

The budget- Out of control city spending has left Moreno Valley with a 12 million budget deficit. Flickinger adds to the deficit by taking $600 of taxpayer money every for use of her personal car.
(My rebuttal- what about Stewart and Molina, I guess they also added to the deficit)
Marcelo Co, gives Mayor Flickinger an F for failure.

Taxes- Flickinger expanded the Utility Tax in 2008. This year she supported a 62% streetlight tax hike.
Maarcelo Co, gives Mayor Flickinger an F for failure.
( my rebuttal-And she did this alone, what about the other members on the city council)Oh silly me they just don't happen to be the round robin mayor at this time and three of them are not up for re-election.

These same individuals, tried these scare tactics with Frank West. I hope the citizens of Moreno Valley realize, that one individual person who sits on the council, cannot be blamed for the issues Mr. Co is claiming.We all know it takes at least three votes for any action to pass.

This information came from a Marcelo Co campaign flier against Mayor flickinger.

Moreno Valley, CA

#11 Sep 28, 2010
Co is just a lier. I heard he doesn't even live in MoVal. Stewart gave Co is attorney to use. Doesn't that sound like buddies. And a bit hokey pokey huh?

Bonnie has worked hard trying to stand up, when the rest of the council were on their butts, digging into our pockets. I have seen Bonnie work till wee hours in the morning, only to get up early for her job. Bonnie justs don't boast about herself.

A lot people don't know about Bonnie, She is for our City! She volunteers to many things that help our City. But she just don't place it on front street.

Moreno Valley, CA

#12 Oct 2, 2010
Jobs- since 2006, Moreno valley has lost over 10,000 jobs and unemployment has skyrocketed from 5.9% to 17.7%.HELLO EVERYWHERE IT IS DOWN Flickinger recently voted against plans to speed up private sector job creation.SHE IS IN THE WORKS OF SONIC BURGER, BALLY"S HEALTH SPA,RED LOBSTER,MEDICAL CITY (the largest built in the US)
I give Mayor Flickinger an A.

Crime- Over the last decade in Moreno Valley the number of murders went up 66%, the number of Burglaries went up 43%, and the number of robberies went up 167% LOL WERE ARE THEY GETTING THIS INFO.
MURDER IS DOWN..NOT SURE ON THE REST

Education-73% of Moreno valley graduating seniors tested less than proficient in English language arts and an astonishing 96% of students tested below proficient general mathematics.
THANK YOU VICTORIA BACA, WHO HAS THE POWER TO HAVE CHANGED THIS!

The budget- Out of control city spending has left Moreno Valley with a 12 million budget deficit. Flickinger adds to the deficit by taking $600 of taxpayer money every for use of her personal car.
(My rebuttal- what about Stewart and Molina, I guess they also added to the deficit)
GET OVER IT,$600 FOR CAR ALLOWANCE IS NOTHING< SHE HAS BEEN ON BOARD WHAT 18 YRS, SHE EARNED IT, HAVING TO LISTEN TO ALL THOSE THAT COMPLAIN AT THE CITY MEETINGS AND TO BE FORCED TO DEAL WITH NOT SO HONEST FOLKS ON HER COUNSEL, GOD GIVE HER A GRAND

Taxes- Flickinger expanded the Utility Tax in 2008. This year she supported a 62% streetlight tax hike.

“Citizens first.”

Since: Oct 08

Moreno Valley

#13 Oct 2, 2010
Guest wrote:
Co is just a lier. I heard he doesn't even live in MoVal. Stewart gave Co is attorney to use. Doesn't that sound like buddies. And a bit hokey pokey huh?
Bonnie has worked hard trying to stand up, when the rest of the council were on their butts, digging into our pockets. I have seen Bonnie work till wee hours in the morning, only to get up early for her job. Bonnie justs don't boast about herself.
A lot people don't know about Bonnie, She is for our City! She volunteers to many things that help our City. But she just don't place it on front street.
Marcelo Co is a resident of our city. As to what part, that is the real question.

“Citizens first.”

Since: Oct 08

Moreno Valley

#14 Oct 2, 2010
Richard Stewart claims he brought 2,500 jobs to Moreno Valley as well. But the truth of the matter is it was a collective vote of the city council, not he alone.

Stewart also must have fallen asleep during the public hearings. Skechers in no way stated they were going to create 2,500 jobs in Moreno Valley, neither did Iddo Benzeevi. The number was 900 jobs, some if not all of them would be filled by Skechers current employees.

However Benzeevi, The Press Enterprise and those who are in the pocket of Iddo, continue to prostitute the number 2,500 for their own personal gain. Even after Benzeevi stated publicly that he never stated the number of jobs at 2,500, and that it was a number made up by those who opposed his project. He stated that "to some fact is just another form of fiction."

Well Iddo which is it, 900 or 2,500?

The facts are all right there to see on my blog, and are in the words of Iddo Benzeevi as well as Skechers. Facts are facts folks, and Stewart isnít dealing a straight deck in that department at all.
Even at full build out of the Highland Fairview Corporate Park Project, the jobs numbers will only be around 2,000 estimated jobs (per Iddo Benzeevi himself), with the possibility of 400 to 500 jobs to serve the communityís needs as a result of the new jobs creation (those will be in fast food and retail).

Moreno Valley, CA

#15 Oct 7, 2010
mvgordie wrote:
Richard Stewart claims he brought 2,500 jobs to Moreno Valley as well. But the truth of the matter is it was a collective vote of the city council, not he alone.
Stewart also must have fallen asleep during the public hearings. Skechers in no way stated they were going to create 2,500 jobs in Moreno Valley, neither did Iddo Benzeevi. The number was 900 jobs, some if not all of them would be filled by Skechers current employees.
However Benzeevi, The Press Enterprise and those who are in the pocket of Iddo, continue to prostitute the number 2,500 for their own personal gain. Even after Benzeevi stated publicly that he never stated the number of jobs at 2,500, and that it was a number made up by those who opposed his project. He stated that "to some fact is just another form of fiction."
Well Iddo which is it, 900 or 2,500?
The facts are all right there to see on my blog, and are in the words of Iddo Benzeevi as well as Skechers. Facts are facts folks, and Stewart isnít dealing a straight deck in that department at all.
Even at full build out of the Highland Fairview Corporate Park Project, the jobs numbers will only be around 2,000 estimated jobs (per Iddo Benzeevi himself), with the possibility of 400 to 500 jobs to serve the communityís needs as a result of the new jobs creation (those will be in fast food and retail).
Stewart seems to claim credit when it is good for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moreno Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Macko mono 5,000
Supremacist Hate Group Supporter, Neil Derry, f... 8 hr Jim 2
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 hr Tank ever 7,926
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 hr landluber suck 200,576
Loma Linda University School of Dentistry endod... (Jun '12) Wed Seth Ashford 3
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Aug 26 matches lighters 15,961
Colton police arrest two in liquor store robbery Aug 26 Gumbo 1
•••

Moreno Valley News Video

•••
•••

Moreno Valley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Moreno Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE