who would be a better husband

who would be a better husband

Created by dont know but want 2 lol on Jan 18, 2010

60 votes

Click on an option to vote

Derek Gordon

Chris Nimmo

Lil Steeve

Joey Bryant

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dont know but want 2 lol

Farmington, MO

#1 Jan 18, 2010
i have crush on all 4 of them just need to know. no bullshit.
hey

United States

#2 Jan 20, 2010
whats ur name
someone who knows

Pensacola, FL

#3 Jan 20, 2010
dont know but want 2 lol wrote:
i have crush on all 4 of them just need to know. no bullshit.
im sry to break it to u but chris is already married and fyi married to me and were workin shyt out,,, so i suggest that u go the otha route
someone who knows

Pensacola, FL

#4 Jan 20, 2010
lol im the one who voted on chris anywho lol cause he is My Husband, hopefully we can get shyt stright, and no one else will come between me and him again, this will be the last line i will ever write in here, but peace out and ya do ya thing but hes still married to me , go for lil steve gurl who ever u are, i dnt know the rest of the guys , peace
kevin

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 20, 2010
I've lived in Morehouse for the last 8+ years. I've lived here for a total of 14 years of the last 18 and I don't know a single one of those guys. I don't feel bad about that though.
how pathetic

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 20, 2010
I looked up everyone of these guys and they've all been arrested. Everything from drugs to burglary to bad checks. You women really need to take a few minutes, go to the nearest mirror, look at your reflection and think about your life. Which would make a better husband? Really? This town really is full of society's leftovers.
guest

Maryland Heights, MO

#7 Jan 20, 2010
Not one of those "kids" would make a pimple on a good mans ass
TAKEAGUESS

Farmington, MO

#8 Jan 20, 2010
okay. I've got to say this, the names mentioned, r all just Morehouse Thugs. I have too admitt, though.... Lil Steve is workin, now, & has been for quite a while, now. And, like his Daddy, he's very hottttttttt, but, he's stuck on hisself, & it's all 'bout him, & to hell with everyone else. He's still young, though, so he just might out grow that.
guest

Maryland Heights, MO

#9 Jan 21, 2010
They are all wanna b thugs. Lil steve is working because he has been in so much trouble he has to. and he is always gonna b lil, he is no good. So ladies if youthink anything of yourselves you will find a good man not these lil boys.
TAKEAGUESS

Farmington, MO

#10 Jan 21, 2010
Really? Is Lil Steves Dad, that bad? I had no idea. Wow. Hey, what about one of his good a friends, Joel Sutton? Wait.......... I just thought of one more of his friends... Leroy Twitty. What's he like, if u or anyone else out there knows? Also, please don't forget Joel Sutton. Signed,
TAKEAGUESS
haah

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jan 21, 2010
TAKEAGUESS wrote:
okay. I've got to say this, the names mentioned, r all just Morehouse Thugs. I have too admitt, though.... Lil Steve is workin, now, & has been for quite a while, now. And, like his Daddy, he's very hottttttttt, but, he's stuck on hisself, & it's all 'bout him, & to hell with everyone else. He's still young, though, so he just might out grow that.
"Lil Steve is workin now". That is too funny. Men are supposed to work unless they are retired or unable to. That's not a plus. That's a requirement. duh
farmington fred

Farmington, MO

#12 Jan 21, 2010
how pathetic wrote:
I looked up everyone of these guys and they've all been arrested. Everything from drugs to burglary to bad checks. You women really need to take a few minutes, go to the nearest mirror, look at your reflection and think about your life. Which would make a better husband? Really? This town really is full of society's leftovers.
Dude....stop being so negative...and stick with only one screen name KEVIN!!
Also...i did some checking of my own...about you. Seems that the only threads you care to look at and reply to are threads abouts guys and hoe hot they are.
You have issues that you need to address?
Not judging you...i mean if you putt from the rough and thats what cranks your tractor then by all means rock on dude.
Just stop being so disrespectful.
Whatever

Maryland Heights, MO

#13 Jan 24, 2010
someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text> im sry to break it to u but chris is already married and fyi married to me and were workin shyt out,,, so i suggest that u go the otha route
Once a cheater always a cheater,you should know Jamie.
how pathetic

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Jan 25, 2010
farmington fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude....stop being so negative...and stick with only one screen name KEVIN!!
Also...i did some checking of my own...about you. Seems that the only threads you care to look at and reply to are threads abouts guys and hoe hot they are.
You have issues that you need to address?
Not judging you...i mean if you putt from the rough and thats what cranks your tractor then by all means rock on dude.
Just stop being so disrespectful.
don't know who you are but you aren't too bright. I'm a woman, genius. Don't know Kevin but I would bet money that he's a hell of a lot smarter than you.
Derek Gordon

Maryland Heights, MO

#15 Jan 27, 2010
im not the right choice.
guest

Maryland Heights, MO

#16 Jan 27, 2010
what is pathetic is to think lil steve would make a good anything, he mooches off his grandma, just like big steve mooches off his mom and then they let "women" move in and she supports them too and their drug habits
someone who knows 1

Pensacola, FL

#17 Jan 29, 2010
someone who knows wrote:
lol im the one who voted on chris anywho lol cause he is My Husband, hopefully we can get shyt stright, and no one else will come between me and him again, this will be the last line i will ever write in here, but peace out and ya do ya thing but hes still married to me , go for lil steve gurl who ever u are, i dnt know the rest of the guys , peace
NEver mind on that!!!!!
yep

Waterloo, Canada

#18 Jan 29, 2010
Derek Gordon wrote:
im not the right choice.
Ur right... Uve gotta quit cheating on girls and get ur life back on track... Then u would be a fantastic husband.
sum

Park Hills, MO

#19 Jan 29, 2010
none of them would be cause there all a bunch of piece of shit
lady

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Feb 12, 2010
michael roberts is a realy good man and a great dad from what i see but i herd he did mess up and cheat not to long ago thats realy messed up what do yall think

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City election 42 min Mill 7
Where is the street plowing? 2 hr guest 44
Ashley Chaney (Sep '16) 3 hr Lol 49
Steve Taylor, Ryan Anderson 15 hr Lol 12
Buddy Parr a low rent thief Sun Where are you 3
add a word drop a word (Apr '10) Sun So_da_lish_us 15
Come get some Jan 18 It b me 31

Morehouse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehouse Mortgages