Avoid the State of Illinois at all Cost

Avoid the State of Illinois at all Cost

Posted in the Morehouse Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Jackson, MO

#1 Jan 11, 2013
I was in court in Mound City Ill. On Jan. 8th when the Judge and States Attorney both attmited that the state was running traffic stops on the Interstates to generate revenue for the State since the State was in such bad finicial shape. Its a shame when a state that overspent and can't tax anymore resosorts to this practices to generate money because the dummicart politicans in that state have spent it into bankrupcty. They had people in that court from Tenn. Mo. Ind. Ark. and all over. I hope people remember this when they want to shop in Illinois.
Agree

Fenton, MO

#2 Jan 11, 2013
guest wrote:
I was in court in Mound City Ill. On Jan. 8th when the Judge and States Attorney both attmited that the state was running traffic stops on the Interstates to generate revenue for the State since the State was in such bad finicial shape. Its a shame when a state that overspent and can't tax anymore resosorts to this practices to generate money because the dummicart politicans in that state have spent it into bankrupcty. They had people in that court from Tenn. Mo. Ind. Ark. and all over. I hope people remember this when they want to shop in Illinois.
This is so true! Beware driving through Illinois.You may get stopped whether you are speeding or not! The state is broke and on the verge of bankruptcy. I would hate to live there. Crooked politicians have ruined the state of Illinois.
iwonder

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Jan 11, 2013
i bet that "construction zone" is still there right after you go over the bridge huh.

been there for years. cant recall ever seeing a worker not once

makes the fines fatter though =)
truth

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Most liberal welfare states are in serious financial trouble. And now they want to run the entire country under those policies. We are doomed.
bufu

Bonnots Mill, MO

#5 Jan 11, 2013
Drive the speed limit and you'll be OK.

Jackson, MO

#6 Jan 11, 2013
bufu wrote:
Drive the speed limit and you'll be OK.
assh### no one was breaking the speed limit I'm so glad your so damn smart just proves our pooint about you dumb ass liberals.
bufu

Bonnots Mill, MO

#7 Jan 11, 2013

"..no one was breaking the speed limit."

How do you know?

Jackson, MO

#8 Jan 11, 2013
bufu wrote:
"..no one was breaking the speed limit."
How do you know?
because I was one that was involved you stupid moren. Now mind you own business and stay off topic because you sure the hEEE don't know what your talking about
bufu

Bonnots Mill, MO

#9 Jan 11, 2013

"because I was one that was involved you stupid moren."

That's funny. Thanks.
Not guilty

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jan 11, 2013
I got pulled over in Mound City last year. The officer told me I was going 15 over the speed limit. I had my cruise control set for 2 under the speed limit because I know how closely they watch that road. I think he clocked the car that was passing me, but the officer was not going to admit his mistake. He tried to scare me by saying he had the whole thing on video, but I pled not guilty and went to court. The officer didn't show up, so I was let go. I missed a day of work, but at least I didn't have to pay a ticket for something I didn't do.

Jackson, MO

#12 Jan 13, 2013
Bunch of Crooks have run the State of Illinois for years and hear we elect one of those idiots to be Presdient
Local

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jan 13, 2013
The Justice Depaetment is investigating Mound, Cairo, and whatever County they lie in. You might want to call the DOJ or send an email to them.
flash

Dexter, MO

#14 Jan 13, 2013
Its a shame but so true in alot of cases. Alot of small cities use the police to generate revenue. Most people can't afford to hire a lawyer and fight speed trap tickets,so your at there mercy. If you don't think so,watch out going past scott city and just before you come into sikeston. Seems like miner has a car set up on interstate all the time.
Well

Fenton, MO

#15 Jan 13, 2013
flash wrote:
Its a shame but so true in alot of cases. Alot of small cities use the police to generate revenue. Most people can't afford to hire a lawyer and fight speed trap tickets,so your at there mercy. If you don't think so,watch out going past scott city and just before you come into sikeston. Seems like miner has a car set up on interstate all the time.
Miner and Scott City! You have got that right!
nokiddin

Cape Girardeau, MO

#16 Jan 13, 2013
we have only ourselves to thank if we ever find ourselves insisting on motr polive presence, harsher laws, and more police funding. This is what they do with your money, use it as a means of taking more from you. Theres much more money in robbing us docile folks than going after real criminals. We actually pay our fines and show up to court, and they usually dont have to put much effort forth and chase us or anything.

And all the DOJ wants to do is rob them the way they rob us. Trust me I would take mounds police over federsl harrassment any day.

JUST SUE THEM! they need it.

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jan 14, 2013
Reminds me of the penal system also. Its all about money yet everyones going broke. Its a joke. Realistically, you're either middle class or below, or you're on the governments side.

Jackson, MO

#18 Jan 21, 2013
thats what you get when you let corport politicans go to bed with unions. They spend all their money them have to come after law abiding citizens to get more

Cape Girardeau, MO

#19 Jan 23, 2013
guest wrote:
Bunch of Crooks have run the State of Illinois for years and hear we elect one of those idiots to be Presdient
Most politicians in Illinois serve two terms...one in office, the second in jail. A more corrupt state you'll not find.

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jan 24, 2013
And the leader of our nation comes from where? Welcome to four years of Illinois law and accounting practices into your nation laws an budget. Wanna guess how much he has already stoen from us?

Jackson, MO

#21 Jan 28, 2013
Illinois has just been rated as the worst state in the Nation need I say more. If you go their they will get you they need the money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swingers In SEMO (May '12) 17 min Wonderingtits 42
Last Word ~~~First word (Nov '14) 3 hr quilterqueen 2,014
Crystal Burlesin 5 hr Crystal 2
True or False Game (Apr '14) 6 hr quilterqueen 4,660
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 8 hr Vector aka Victor... 19,837
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 8 hr Vector aka Victor... 4,152
music game (Sep '09) 8 hr Vector aka Victor... 11,283

Morehouse Jobs

Personal Finance

Morehouse Mortgages