Robert Smith

Sikeston, MO

#1 Jul 17, 2012
I am not sure people are aware of the neighbors that may live next door to them. You might talk to them and befriend them. But, do you really know them? I thought I would befriend a few new people among the ranks of my block, only to find out that they are liars and thieves. Not to mention (not friends). NARCS? At first I would have said no. Now? Hell yeah. Snitches? Without hesitation. I let people into my home. Around my family. And, they Smack me in the face and steal from me. Lie on me. And betray my trust and my family. Why? Because their lives are worthless. And because they are a bunch of bitches. If you have a problem with me or my family, you should have come to me. I face my enemies. No matter what the battlefield is. And now war has been declared. may your god have mercy on your souls. Because I won't. I want to leave their names off this post. But, they know who they are. And, the only thing I want to know is; How fast can you run? How far can you go? Because this pissed off marine is coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two words-last lettet of last word game (Sep '13) 1 hr night machine 4,376
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 1 hr night machine 19,823
music game (Sep '09) 1 hr night machine 11,270
Word Association (May '10) 1 hr night machine 5,064
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 4,139
Last Word ~~~First word (Nov '14) 6 hr night machine 2,003
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 9 hr Vector aka Victor... 4,403

Morehouse Jobs

Personal Finance

Morehouse Mortgages