First Prev
of 3
Next Last
haha

Farmington, MO

#1 Dec 6, 2010
I heard she got her beat down, and blowed my mind when they said who done it, are you ready Casey Loflins momma, hahahahahah. hey if this is true let me know cuz I know Tara and she thinks she is a hard ass, and I for sure want to rub this shit in yall find out for me, the source that told me this shit cant be trusted, true or not true, dont know but funny if it is.
crazy

Mexico, MO

#2 Dec 6, 2010
when did she get the beat down and where out
who cares

Maryland Heights, MO

#3 Dec 6, 2010
Who cares Tara can't fight.
I CARE

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Dec 6, 2010
who cares wrote:
Who cares Tara can't fight.
1st off, tara didnt get her ass whooped. If you call a busted lip an ass whooping, then your stupid! As for the cheap shot darlene got in, it was cause tara dont fight around her kids!! dumb mother fu@#ers. and if she wants a fair fight, then meet her by yourself. you folks who have to have other people back you up are the ones who aint shit. Hope your stay in jail was fun and next time look for taras momma if you want to play fair!!
I CARE

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Dec 6, 2010
who cares wrote:
Who cares Tara can't fight.
oh yeah, its tara deuster now!
crazy

Mexico, MO

#6 Dec 7, 2010
oh my god darlene, u bitch about someone try to fight casey when she has her kids ur one fucked up person cause u fought her in front of her kids and they do have to have somebody there all the time to back them up cause they aint nothing but some sorry ass pussies and she cant fight fair just like the cheap shot and what annie cant fight her own battle she has to have her momma do it for her it just shows that annie and casey r all mouth and her mommas gotta be the one to walk the walk for them. maybe darlene u need to teach them girls how to fight
haha

Farmington, MO

#7 Dec 7, 2010
crazy wrote:
oh my god darlene, u bitch about someone try to fight casey when she has her kids ur one fucked up person cause u fought her in front of her kids and they do have to have somebody there all the time to back them up cause they aint nothing but some sorry ass pussies and she cant fight fair just like the cheap shot and what annie cant fight her own battle she has to have her momma do it for her it just shows that annie and casey r all mouth and her mommas gotta be the one to walk the walk for them. maybe darlene u need to teach them girls how to fight
First of all, I aint Darlene, and second Tara if you had your kid with you why did you stop and start the shit to begin with, and just so you know annie wasnt with Darlene, ahh it was casey and her mom and yep you got it her kids too, now dont know what you got, busted lip ass whoopn or what, and yes its you on here sayn all this so I went and did a face to face with the lady that gave you that fat lip and yeah you and kyle both started it,and want to talk about a cheap shot, how bout calling the pussy you sleep with every nite that since he is the one that hit a pregnate girl, and you want to get more than a fat lip, stop and start more shit, and just so you know it was just a minute that Darlene was in jail how bout 45 minutes to be exact for ya, oh and the shit you wrote bout her hittn your kid, well that didnt fly now did it, your the pussy Tara you and Kyle, stop and start shit with an older woman and a pregnate girl, man you got nerve, Guess that old lady gave you more than you expected, oh and she read all this just so you know, and she done seen ya crack head mother at wal greens, and she aint nothing either just like you aint, keep talking though its funny, and good luck to you with kyle to ok.
haha

Farmington, MO

#8 Dec 7, 2010
I CARE wrote:
<quoted text>oh yeah, its tara deuster now!
And you bragging bout that, ewwwwwwwwww.
haha

Farmington, MO

#9 Dec 7, 2010
crazy wrote:
oh my god darlene, u bitch about someone try to fight casey when she has her kids ur one fucked up person cause u fought her in front of her kids and they do have to have somebody there all the time to back them up cause they aint nothing but some sorry ass pussies and she cant fight fair just like the cheap shot and what annie cant fight her own battle she has to have her momma do it for her it just shows that annie and casey r all mouth and her mommas gotta be the one to walk the walk for them. maybe darlene u need to teach them girls how to fight
oh best believe when annie catches Tara, well you know dont you Tara, and Kyle well yeah you know what you done, yeah you do. so we just leave it at that, and just say good luck hahahaha you gonna need it, fat lip yeah if that pussy kyle had left it alone that lady would have beat the hell outta you, your a scandolus bitch and you know it, and as for her girls fightn their own battles, well the way i see it, you Tara and yes Kyle brought the fight to her, she wasnt bothern you guys and you all know it, but let me tell you this she is still pissd bout it, and yes if she gets her hands on Tara again well it will be an ass whoppn to remember, wont it hair lip, hahahaha you got blowd in the face by an old lady, and get on here and act all bad, that old woman gonna beat your ass you fk with her while she got her grandbabies with her, your a loser and you married an even bigger one, but good luck with that hope you both the best, ha......... hahahah.
haha

Farmington, MO

#10 Dec 7, 2010
I CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
1st off, tara didnt get her ass whooped. If you call a busted lip an ass whooping, then your stupid! As for the cheap shot darlene got in, it was cause tara dont fight around her kids!! dumb mother fu@#ers. and if she wants a fair fight, then meet her by yourself. you folks who have to have other people back you up are the ones who aint shit. Hope your stay in jail was fun and next time look for taras momma if you want to play fair!!
seems to me you and kyle were the dumb asses, you pulld up started shit, and now your c.nt gots a fat hair lip, just goes to show you dont fk with a granny now dont it, sounds like somebody gots a booboo, can I hear a whine, oh how bout some cheese with it. she didnt get you like she wanted Tara best shut that pie eater, or if you feel green and froggy again how bout you pull up by yourself loser, gots to have booboo kyle with ya huh, thats ok get your mommy tooo, that lady has respected all you bitches out in public, and like she said a ong time ago she done with words, she can take an ass an can give one as well, so stop ya talking an bring it to her
haha

Farmington, MO

#11 Dec 8, 2010
I CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
1st off, tara didnt get her ass whooped. If you call a busted lip an ass whooping, then your stupid! As for the cheap shot darlene got in, it was cause tara dont fight around her kids!! dumb mother fu@#ers. and if she wants a fair fight, then meet her by yourself. you folks who have to have other people back you up are the ones who aint shit. Hope your stay in jail was fun and next time look for taras momma if you want to play fair!!
Hello! from where I was at your right it wasnt a fair fight, Tara had Kyle her ol man stand up for her, and just in case your wondering it was one on one nobody jumped in to help Darlene, but Kyle sure as hell did Tara. Darlenes pregnate daughter casey tried breaking it up and Kyle punched her in the head for it, but that aint over with from what I was told Kyle is fixn to be in some serious shit over that, and yeah it was caught on camera, cant get a better truth teller than that, need I say more, Lil ol Kyleee phoo should have kept his ass in the car, so yeah you are one hundred percent right it wasnt a fair fight by no means, but Darlene had to stop beatn the shit outa Tara to get a man off her pregnate daughter, oops did I say man my bad I meant to say loser. Point is Tara and Kyle thought Annie was in the truck with Darlene thats why they stopped and started shit, tryn to rub Tara being with Kyle in Annies face, well heres one for ya Annie could care less Tara, she is married and happy. so really it was you two that are f..kers and losers,Kyle for being a dead beat sperm doner and Tara for being tara thinkn somebody cares, really glad you married Kyle though at least you work and come tax time bet your gonna be happy his back child support is coming right off the top of that earned income, really best wishes to you both in the words of spock live long and prosper I know Annie gonna love getn that money, I mean somebody needs to help take care of Kyles offspring besides Annie and her folks, might as well be you huh. hahahahahah...... ha
haha

Farmington, MO

#12 Dec 8, 2010
I CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
1st off, tara didnt get her ass whooped. If you call a busted lip an ass whooping, then your stupid! As for the cheap shot darlene got in, it was cause tara dont fight around her kids!! dumb mother fu@#ers. and if she wants a fair fight, then meet her by yourself. you folks who have to have other people back you up are the ones who aint shit. Hope your stay in jail was fun and next time look for taras momma if you want to play fair!!
$252.00, and 45 minutes and yes it was lots of fun, actually the police when Darlene told them what happened said they would have done the same, and told her next time do it out of town. so in your face ya ol bitch
just sayin

O Fallon, MO

#13 Dec 10, 2010
this fight happened like months ago, so why are you talking about it now? im not in it, im just wondering why would you want to bring it up like months later? but no one has anything better to do than bring up old stuff. and whatever ya'll wanna do to Tara and Kyle, quit talkin about it and do it. everyone knows where they live so its not hard to find them, but how about next time, no kids around at all and no pregnant ppl in the middle of the fight...thats just trashy on both parties.
Ferdinand

Jackson, MO

#14 Dec 10, 2010
Trash is what the Loflins are.
haha

Farmington, MO

#15 Dec 12, 2010
just sayin wrote:
this fight happened like months ago, so why are you talking about it now? im not in it, im just wondering why would you want to bring it up like months later? but no one has anything better to do than bring up old stuff. and whatever ya'll wanna do to Tara and Kyle, quit talkin about it and do it. everyone knows where they live so its not hard to find them, but how about next time, no kids around at all and no pregnant ppl in the middle of the fight...thats just trashy on both parties.
IO agree with that, well on there not being any kids around or pregnate girls, thing is when shit like that happens you got to do what you got to do, lets face it Tara and kyle wasnt gonna wait for that old lady to take them kids home or her pregnate daughter, sounds to me like they just didnt expect her to fight, one never knows what a person will do when they are just plain fed up, so not cool what them two morons did mabey that busted lip will give her cause for pause next time her and her so called man rolls up on someone and starts shit, hahahahah.
well

O Fallon, MO

#16 Dec 12, 2010
haha wrote:
<quoted text>IO agree with that, well on there not being any kids around or pregnate girls, thing is when shit like that happens you got to do what you got to do, lets face it Tara and kyle wasnt gonna wait for that old lady to take them kids home or her pregnate daughter, sounds to me like they just didnt expect her to fight, one never knows what a person will do when they are just plain fed up, so not cool what them two morons did mabey that busted lip will give her cause for pause next time her and her so called man rolls up on someone and starts shit, hahahahah.
It was Tara who had her kids with her...and darlene who had her pregnant daughter with her. I dont know who started it and I honestly really dont care. I think that its all stupid and nothing is ever going to come from it. ALL OF THEM need to grow up and leave it alone. Kyle and Tara are happy, Annie is happy, and thats really all that should matter. And if they all wanna fight each other, then they're all dumb and should all go to jail for a little while. Thats just my opinion. I'm not taking sides at all, they just all need to let it go. It's done and over with.
well

Mexico, MO

#17 Dec 13, 2010
The Loflins aren't happy unless there is damra. They are lairs and shit starters they will never change. their lifes are not happy thats why they try to make other peoples life unhappy but what they don't know is it just makes them more stronger. Darlene ain't nobody scared of u. You ain't nobody but a piece of dog shit i scrap of my shoe you pill popper
haha

Farmington, MO

#18 Dec 13, 2010
well wrote:
The Loflins aren't happy unless there is damra. They are lairs and shit starters they will never change. their lifes are not happy thats why they try to make other peoples life unhappy but what they don't know is it just makes them more stronger. Darlene ain't nobody scared of u. You ain't nobody but a piece of dog shit i scrap of my shoe you pill popper
And you are the pot that called the kettle black, hmmmmmmmm seems you know so much, since you think you do I should say. and any pills she takes well they are prescribed to her, too bad you cant say the same huh.
iknowbetter

United States

#19 Dec 14, 2010
who cares wrote:
Who cares Tara can't fight.
yea u got that rite.
iknowbetter

United States

#21 Dec 17, 2010
the loflins are trash huh well you must not know them i do ive known them my whole life and dan is a good man now his kids are spoiled rotten but the only one that stil has the loflin name is daniel that boy of his his daughterS are all married so if its one of them your callin trash your wrong bout what name ya usin bro

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
music game (Sep '09) 8 hr Vector aka Victor... 8,719
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 9 hr Vector aka Victor... 1,980
kendill pullen 10 hr info 1
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 13 hr Princess Hey 15,632
True or False Game (Apr '14) 14 hr Princess Hey 3,017
keep 1 drop 1 = + 3 stacked (Dec '13) 14 hr Princess Hey 2,359
Two words-last lettet of last word game (Sep '13) 14 hr Princess Hey 3,896

Morehouse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehouse Mortgages