First Prev
of 4
Next Last
scott

Sikeston, MO

#62 Nov 11, 2012
If it's something you really want, then it's easy. Its easy to spread the word. Its easy to make a difference. It has to start somewhere and sometime if that's how u really feel.
save america

United States

#63 Nov 11, 2012
What they want. To do is make the white man slaves this country. Is nothing. Will lost when that happens
Republicans Still Idiots

Portsmouth, NH

#64 Jan 28, 2013
The Democratic Party is the party of No Debt - you republicans - still believe in the scumbag party. First they lie to get what they want - then if that don't work - they cheat to get it - then if that don't work - they try to buy it - then if that don't work - they try to undermine the democratic process and steal elections! HOW LOW DO YOU SCUM HAVE TO GO BEFORE YOU REALIZE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM! WOW - WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS! I am retired USAF - and I will defend this country from the Republican Terrorist Part! Wow - what idiots! YOU ARE THE PROBLEM! Duh!

Since: Jul 12

Sikeston, MO

#65 Jan 28, 2013
Republicans Still Idiots wrote:
The Democratic Party is the party of No Debt - you republicans - still believe in the scumbag party. First they lie to get what they want - then if that don't work - they cheat to get it - then if that don't work - they try to buy it - then if that don't work - they try to undermine the democratic process and steal elections! HOW LOW DO YOU SCUM HAVE TO GO BEFORE YOU REALIZE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM! WOW - WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS! I am retired USAF - and I will defend this country from the Republican Terrorist Part! Wow - what idiots! YOU ARE THE PROBLEM! Duh!
Anybody with even a room temperature IQ (or less) can get on here and rant. How about backing up your rant with some examples.
taq

Sikeston, MO

#66 Jan 28, 2013
the cat is fat and the dog is to fat
Local

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#67 Jan 28, 2013
I recommend you take your own advice, Conservative. Give us an example of the President eliminating the work for welfare provision to the States. Please name those States and what were his actions.

Since: Jul 12

Sikeston, MO

#68 Jan 29, 2013
Local, your congnative abilities must be extremely lacking. I didn't post anything about welfare, but I'll go ahead and respond to it.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/17/wel...

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gao-obama-adm...

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/ofa/resource/...

These links describe his actions, some of which could be described as unconstitutional, which doesn't bother this regime.

HHS isn't publishing the information about what states have applied for waivers that I've seen.
bufu

Bonnots Mill, MO

#69 Jan 29, 2013
I don't think the cat is all that fat.
Local

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#70 Jan 29, 2013
You are correct, conservative...tax man made the comment regarding work for welfare. As previously pointed out, HE was the one who misstated the facts. Sorry for the incorrect attribution.
Sikeston

Jackson, MO

#71 Feb 2, 2013
if we want to get the economy back on track we need to elect a Jew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
- end of the Word game - (Jul '11) 40 min Princess Hey 3,417
Two words-last lettet of last word game (Sep '13) 51 min Princess Hey 1,776
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 11,411
* The ALPHABET Game * (Jul '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,760
Single Unilever Men 3 hr Wondering 31
In drug court and selling dope.... 3 hr mike 2
gina hooper 4 hr canalou chick 2
Morehouse Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web