from us woman

Maryland Heights, MO

#1 Mar 11, 2012
I mean, what can I say, about her that everyone here, in our little town of Morehouse, don't already know, if you've had the misfortion of being around her any at all. She's told so many lies/untrue storys, on just about everyone who she's came in contact with, and for no good reason what so ever, except may b she does it for the attention it gets her. I don't know. I just wanna know what you all out there think of Ashly. Thanks.
Morehouse

Jackson, MO

#2 Mar 13, 2012
I think she's ok.I talked to her one time and she seem normal.So what about you?Are you normal?Look at your self and tell me are you normal?
I know the lil slut

Maryland Heights, MO

#3 Mar 27, 2012
from us woman wrote:
I mean, what can I say, about her that everyone here, in our little town of Morehouse, don't already know, if you've had the misfortion of being around her any at all. She's told so many lies/untrue storys, on just about everyone who she's came in contact with, and for no good reason what so ever, except may b she does it for the attention it gets her. I don't know. I just wanna know what you all out there think of Ashly. Thanks.
OMG. I couldn't of said it better myself. Yes. She's all of that, and more. I have no reason to lie. I've never seen or met anyone like her in my life. All I'll say is she's TROUBLE. Better stay away. Later.
two cents

Farmington, MO

#4 Apr 16, 2012
my turn- ive been around the girl briefly. she seems sincere however she does have problems just like everyone else in this town, and since she is new here everbody is gonna hate on her. what she does is really none of anyones business. I just wish the girl could get away the people she hangs with, then mouths would slowly shut up. its not an easy process in this town i know- i have lived here for a long time and no one wants to give any new girl a chance.
crazy girl
#5 Apr 16, 2012
please "hate" please learn the definition before using the term ....and how in the hell can anybody hate on the skank pshh ha she nasty already she gotta a name and aint been here ....u wont last long here the morehouse guys round here like what they got take ur stds back to where ya azz came from ewww i threw up in my mouth .....
crazy girl
#6 Apr 16, 2012
hahahhahahahahaha that was funny
lol

Cape Girardeau, MO

#8 Jun 29, 2012
crazy girl wrote:
please "hate" please learn the definition before using the term ....and how in the hell can anybody hate on the skank pshh ha she nasty already she gotta a name and aint been here ....u wont last long here the morehouse guys round here like what they got take ur stds back to where ya azz came from ewww i threw up in my mouth .....
ur just scared she will take ur man way from
Baby love

Jackson, MO

#9 Jul 1, 2012
Maybe thay got the std,because thay seem to know alot.
guest

Florissant, MO

#10 Jul 2, 2012
Baby love wrote:
Maybe thay got the std,because thay seem to know alot.
AS LONG AS YOU ALL TALK ABOUT ASHLEY YOU LEAVIN SOMEONE ELSE ALONE...SHE IS STRONG ENOUGH TO HANDLE IT..SO KEEP RUNNIN YOUR PIE HOLES...GET A LIFE
Baby love

Jackson, MO

#11 Jul 2, 2012
Baby love wrote:
Maybe thay got the std,because thay seem to know alot.
I wasn't talkingabout her,i was talking about everybody else that is talking.If she had something maybe thay gave it to them,that's all i said.I like the girl,and the people should leave her alone.How does anybody know what she is doing?Because i never see her out.And i guess it's because of the retard's out there that wont leave her alone.Get alife!
GUEST

United States

#12 Sep 13, 2012
Does she like girls cuz damn she is sexy as hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehouse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 Word Sentence (Apr '15) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 2,762
music game (Sep '09) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 9,996
Make a sentence from a 5 letter word (Jul '14) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 3,183
Terra Nova (May '11) 5 hr Guest 8
Britney Brashear 7 hr Guest 35
Docking St. 9 hr Not my President 9
greg copeland (Jun '10) 9 hr Uass 29

Morehouse Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehouse Mortgages