How many think a drug drug dealer sho...

How many think a drug drug dealer should be charge with murder by drug overdose

Created by deray on Jan 22, 2013

81 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes: they know they are killing others

No: it is the addicts fault

Undecided: I have family that deal drugs

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Dec 09

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Yes they know and are willingly killing (murdering) others for their own financial gain. They are using addicts as their prey, just like any other predator.

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Some comments about charges against a drug dealer in Winchester Kentucky.

Police are charging Salyers with wanton murder. According to the Kentucky Revised Statutes, wanton murder includes when a person “wantonly engages in conduct which creates a grave risk of death to another person and thereby causes the death of another person.”

The police will be pursuing suspected drug dealers aggressively, Hall said, including murder charges for overdoses.

“If it wasn’t for the dealers, we wouldn’t have a problem, " Hall said.“We’re going to take this very seriously.”

http://articles.centralkynews.com/2012-11-02/ ...

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Interesting law in NH.

"Any person who manufactures, sells or dispenses methamphetamine, lysergic acid (LSD), PCP, or any other controlled drug classified in schedule I, II, or any controlled drug analog there of, in violation of RSA 318-B:2, is strictly liable for a death which results from the injection, inhalation or ingestion of that substance and may be sentenced to imprisonment for life or for such term as the court may order."

http://portsmouth-nh.patch.com/articles/heroi ...

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Interesting law in NH.

http://portsmouth-nh.patch.com/articles/heroi...

Some comments about charges against a drug dealer in Winchester Kentucky.

http://articles.centralkynews.com/2012-11-02/...
silly.

United States

#5 Jan 24, 2013
When a bar tender sells alcohol to someone, and that someone drives drunk and kills someone should the bar tender be charged? If I go get so drunk at the plaza and get alcohol poison and die should that bar tender be charged? Nope. Those people know what they are doing when they buy there drugs. They know the effects and that people die daily. Just as much there fault as it is the people to sell it. I'm against pills, meth, heroin, ect.
Instead of putting away all the drug dealers and making the state spend even more money, use that money to put away the people who really need to be put way AND adults need to teach there kids better. Don't sit them in front of an Xbox and let the computer raise your children!

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Illegal drugs are being discussed here, but for a fact a bar tender giving to much alcohol should fall under the same situation. Raising children I agree with, but if the dealer did not exist in many cases there would be no problem to speak of, children or adults would not be able to get drugs without a supplier. Personally I'm for the death penalty for drug dealers who contribute to overdoses.

I also don't believe in putting people in prisons for years, either if they can not be rehabbed or made suited for life in society, execute them, they should not be a burden on society if they choose to be criminals. Three strikes your out type of thing, except for intentional murder they should be executed within a year, not twenty years, no second chance to kill someone else.
silly.

United States

#7 Jan 24, 2013
deray wrote:
Illegal drugs are being discussed here, but for a fact a bar tender giving to much alcohol should fall under the same situation. Raising children I agree with, but if the dealer did not exist in many cases there would be no problem to speak of, children or adults would not be able to get drugs without a supplier. Personally I'm for the death penalty for drug dealers who contribute to overdoses.

I also don't believe in putting people in prisons for years, either if they can not be rehabbed or made suited for life in society, execute them, they should not be a burden on society if they choose to be criminals. Three strikes your out type of thing, except for intentional murder they should be executed within a year, not twenty years, no second chance to kill someone else.
I understand. If you go after the drug dealers might as well go get the pharmacist and charge them. Go grab all the doctors in Florida that are going these pills to people and charge them. The people who sell cigs and Tabasco charge them. I'm saying it don't matter if it is illegal or legal. Alcohol kills people jut as much.
silly.

United States

#8 Jan 24, 2013
[QUOTE who="silly."]<quo ted text>I understand. If you go after the drug dealers might as well go get the pharmacist and charge them. Go grab all the doctors in Florida that are going these pills to people and charge them. The people who sell cigs and Tabasco charge them. I'm saying it don't matter if it is illegal or legal. Alcohol kills people jut as much.[/QUOTE]
Tobacco not Tabasco

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#9 Jan 24, 2013
What your talking about don't even compare. Drug dealers will sell to anyone, it don't matter if it is a seven year old. I already said, if a doctor, pharmacist is selling drugs illegally and it can be proven go after them just like any other drug dealer. If they are no medical reason for a prescription drug being given out they should go to jail or ever what to death penalty preferred.

Many drugs now dealt are illegal period, heroin, methamphetamine, LSD, cocaine, crack cocaine ecstasy, opium, psilocybin mushrooms, PCP, marijuana. These drugs have no real use, except in very limited cases in the medical profession for some derivatives. Most of those cause death after a limited period of time, that is why most are used at end of life situations, others have no use what so ever. Any or all of these dealt in large volume to individuals or dealt on the street are death dealing, the person dealing the drugs knows this, so than it is wanton murder as the above person was charged.
Mr Natural

Hillsboro, KY

#10 Jan 24, 2013
It's possible to OD on marijuana or LSD or mushrooms.
silly.

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 24, 2013
deray wrote:
What your talking about don't even compare. Drug dealers will sell to anyone, it don't matter if it is a seven year old. I already said, if a doctor, pharmacist is selling drugs illegally and it can be proven go after them just like any other drug dealer. If they are no medical reason for a prescription drug being given out they should go to jail or ever what to death penalty preferred.

Many drugs now dealt are illegal period, heroin, methamphetamine, LSD, cocaine, crack cocaine ecstasy, opium, psilocybin mushrooms, PCP, marijuana. These drugs have no real use, except in very limited cases in the medical profession for some derivatives. Most of those cause death after a limited period of time, that is why most are used at end of life situations, others have no use what so ever. Any or all of these dealt in large volume to individuals or dealt on the street are death dealing, the person dealing the Xdrugs knows this, so than it is wanton murder as the above person was charged.
Marijuana has many different uses. The whole plant can be used for numerous reasons. Around here the biggest thing is stupid pills. Marijuana does not cause death. No matter how many drug dealers you pay to put away more will pop up. Pill heads, meth and heroin addicts will still find ways to get ahold of the drug. I'm trying to say instead of the police spending all there time trying to get these people off the streets for doing that, let them all freaking do what they are going to do, ruin there bodies. Use those police officers to go find the missing kids, to hunt down the sick ppl who trade children world wide for sex! Use that time for something worth a crap! Not people who obviously don't care about themselves. Why you so worried about the drug addicts anyways? Honestly, you think all the drug addict give a crap about you? You think if you go save 5 pill heads from over dosing that those 5 pill heads will help you when you need help? Probably not. So do waist your time.
silly.

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 24, 2013
deray wrote:

Many drugs now dealt are illegal period, heroin, methamphetamine, LSD, cocaine, crack cocaine ecstasy, opium, psilocybin mushrooms, PCP, marijuana. These drugs have no real use, except in very limited cases in the medical profession for some derivatives. Most of those cause death after a limited period of time, that is why most are used at end of life situations, others have no use what so ever. Any or all of these dealt in large volume to individuals or dealt on the street are death dealing, the person dealing the drugs knows this, so than it is wanton murder as the above person was charged.
And what am I not suppose to compare? The meth and heroin to the alcohol and tobacco? All of which cause death? Seriously?
Mr Natural

Hillsboro, KY

#13 Jan 24, 2013
Mr Natural wrote:
It's possible to OD on marijuana or LSD or mushrooms.
Sorry I meant not possible.....

~///ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#14 Jan 25, 2013
It will be more expensive to take care of the addicts after they ruin their bodies. The whole point is to put some bite into the laws regarding drug dealers, myself I'm in favor of the death penalty for dealers who sell to someone who ods or long term dealers who have been caught three times, it would give real meaning to three strikes and your out laws. Some of the eastern countries have death penalties for drug dealing, they have very little problem with drug abuse in those countries.

You wrong about ODing on on marijuana or LSD or mushrooms. The're several deaths attributed to ODing on marijuana in several countries, also many say marijuana does not cause accidents, a recent study of truck drivers in Canada and the US has also proven that to be a false assumption. LSD and mushrooms have also caused deaths.

http://www.drug-overdose.com/marijuana.htm

Interesting report back in 2002, 157 deaths attributed to marijuana in Metropolitan areas.

http://www.drugwatch.org/CEDARS/MarDeaths2002...

Also The Australian Bureau of Statistics reports a total of 184 cannabis related deaths for the five years in that country alone.

Also some studies have found regular marijuana use turns people into metrosexuals: heterosexuals who adopt fashions and lifestyles stereotypically associated with homosexuals.

Also in medical texts, they have information on how to handle a marijuana over dose, it would not be there if it did not happen.
um

Hillsboro, KY

#16 Jan 25, 2013
deray wrote:
It will be more expensive to take care of the addicts after they ruin their bodies. The whole point is to put some bite into the laws regarding drug dealers, myself I'm in favor of the death penalty for dealers who sell to someone who ods or long term dealers who have been caught three times, it would give real meaning to three strikes and your out laws. Some of the eastern countries have death penalties for drug dealing, they have very little problem with drug abuse in those countries.

You wrong about ODing on on marijuana or LSD or mushrooms. The're several deaths attributed to ODing on marijuana in several countries, also many say marijuana does not cause accidents, a recent study of truck drivers in Canada and the US has also proven that to be a false assumption. LSD and mushrooms have also caused deaths.

Interesting report back in 2002, 157 deaths attributed to marijuana in Metropolitan areas.

Also The Australian Bureau of Statistics reports a total of 184 cannabis related deaths for the five years in that country alone.

Also some studies have found regular marijuana use turns people into metrosexuals: heterosexuals who adopt fashions and lifestyles stereotypically associated with homosexuals.

Also in medical texts, they have information on how to handle a marijuana over dose, it would not be there if it did not happen.
Because they can't put anything on the Internet that isn't true. Good resource. You should stop now.
silly

Hillsboro, KY

#17 Jan 25, 2013
deray wrote:

Did you just say ppl who smoke weed will become a little more feminine? Bahahah ok yes you can stop now. Your a nut case if you believe that. Is this a joke? I feel like this is someone just messing with us. I actually got interested in some of the facts you posted on here. i was looking at your links to see what deaths happened...and then you posted the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Anything you say or have said is now all going to be a joke to me.
You need to smoke some ganja. Be more open minded and Look at the bigger picture and see what I'm saying. Stop worrying about people who are already gone! They will still find drugs to over dose on. People in Russian resorted to mixing cleaning chemicals to get high... Now there flesh is rotting off and they STILL do it. Don't spend your time or money. Teach your kids not to do drugs so the next generation won't want to buy drugs and get the dealers to fade away on there own!
Take your efforts that you use to start stupid post like this and help make awareness for the kids in sex trades world wide and help get those kids in good loving homes. Teach them right from wrong good morales and respect... That's how your stupid ass can make a change for the world. You are an idiot. And never answered my question... Why are you so concerned with the drug addicts? What are they doing to help you out?

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#18 Jan 25, 2013
Medical reports and government reports referred to.
silly

Hillsboro, KY

#19 Jan 25, 2013
deray wrote:
Medical reports and government reports referred to.
K cool

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#20 Jan 25, 2013
silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just say ppl who smoke weed will become a little more feminine?
That's what the studies say, less testosterone over time, more estrogen (female hormone), eventual loss of ability to have a erection, breast tissue (some have very large breasts) in otherwise slim men, testicular cancer increase.

It seems to work the very opposite in women tho, they become more butch.

This has been a well studied after effect of marijuana use for many years. Studies show marijuana effects the whole body in a negative way, especially memory and IQ if you start at a young age.

Many have stopped using for these very reasons...
FlwrPot

Newark, CA

#21 Feb 7, 2013
deray wrote:
I know a few drug dealers, and they don't sell to minors, or prey on people. They are just business people, who take care of their business -- in private.

It is prohibition and ignorance that make victims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 13 min lides 13,184
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min ChromiuMan 149,011
Puppy is hurt, leg broken, and I can't afford t... (May '11) 48 min Rhett 148
Brittany Goodman 3 hr Concerned 9
Heterosexual Pride Day 3 hr The Harsh Taskmaster 2
Liberalism has its consequences 3 hr Wisdom 284
prince albert piercing 5 hr thomas 34

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages