First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bigger is better

Chicago, IL

#41 Jul 24, 2011
Us big guys have some good cock thats why we know what women want and like not all women are shallow and generic like the superficial gold digging snotty spoiled brats.
Too godamn hot

Erlanger, KY

#42 Jul 24, 2011
finding love wrote:
Why is it that a man can like fat women but women seem to get sick around fat men?
Maybe I should start beating on women and using drugs and staying drunk all the time. Maybe I should stop paying my bills and cancel my insurance. Maybe I should get three different girls pregnant and claim they were all gang banged by all my friends so you won't seek help and I won't have to pay child support.
Or I could just be the nice guy I am, wondering why I'm not skinny enough or have enough hair for anyone. Maybe it's because I'm poor.
Why are you like that ladies, why?
You say we want our heart, but all you see are wallets and looks.
You'll go back time and time again for an abuser while good guys go unnoticed. Is it really worth it to be with your so called hunk? Are the bruises you hide with makeup a sign of things to come?
I'm just curious as to why women do these things. Or at least maybe cause someone to think about how they truly are deep down inside, when they hurt and don't know why.
or instead of beating women and using drugs you could lose some weight, get some rogaine, and find a better job.
soundsgood

Morehead, KY

#43 Jul 24, 2011
funny post
blah blah blah cc ky

White Plains, KY

#44 Jul 24, 2011
Look some people are just fat and nasty and don't give a shit, these are the people who rather feel sorry for themselves and not even try increase their value. Fat is FAT Overweight is different..... Overweight people are beautiful people inside and out. They take pride in how they look and carry themselves. They care about themselves & how the world sees them and they are not cry babies... They have struggles their wholes lives with people making fun of Fat people. POOR what is Poor??? everyone these days are poor, some just hide it better that others.... Bald is Bald no matter how you look at it.... Unless you are trying to hide it with a bad comb over.
brotha lench

Missouri City, TX

#45 Sep 3, 2012
Women like ex cons and thugs with 14 baby mamas and 40 y/o rappers that never had a hit. That y they single now cause women are dumber than a box of rocks
looks do not matter

Morehead, KY

#46 Sep 8, 2012
Actually women (not teen girls) like a good man,who does not drink, nor take drugs and has a descent job,they are not looking for good looks,but a good kind heart.
RHineline

United States

#47 Feb 14, 2013
Hey! Iam a fat guy didnt use to be sence iv become fat lifes been lonleyer..lam ok with that i can come and go as i please and i dont have tell anyone when i will be home or where lam going it seam like a far trade to me. I see all my friends and there other halfs fighting about everything under the sun..you can have that crap ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who did Donnie bust today with pot plants? 7 min prohibition is in... 31
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 27 min wtf 6,052
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 154,359
Where is Gregory Stevens? (May '13) 2 hr Supbrah 14
cabinets 2 hr hello 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Earl 16,174
Sancha Markwell Ferrell 2 hr Wishful Thinking 3
•••
•••
•••

Morehead Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Morehead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Morehead News, Events & Info