Why don't women like fat, balding, po...

Why don't women like fat, balding, poor men?

Posted in the Morehead Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
finding love

Wallingford, KY

#1 Mar 22, 2010
Why is it that a man can like fat women but women seem to get sick around fat men?
Maybe I should start beating on women and using drugs and staying drunk all the time. Maybe I should stop paying my bills and cancel my insurance. Maybe I should get three different girls pregnant and claim they were all gang banged by all my friends so you won't seek help and I won't have to pay child support.
Or I could just be the nice guy I am, wondering why I'm not skinny enough or have enough hair for anyone. Maybe it's because I'm poor.
Why are you like that ladies, why?
You say we want our heart, but all you see are wallets and looks.
You'll go back time and time again for an abuser while good guys go unnoticed. Is it really worth it to be with your so called hunk? Are the bruises you hide with makeup a sign of things to come?
I'm just curious as to why women do these things. Or at least maybe cause someone to think about how they truly are deep down inside, when they hurt and don't know why.
Love

Morehead, KY

#2 Mar 22, 2010
That touched my heart. Some women are so shallow! If i had my bills always taken care of all i'd want is the love of my child and family.
youasked

Grayson, KY

#3 Mar 22, 2010
Because they are fat, bald and poor.
Haa

Cleveland, GA

#4 Mar 22, 2010
Yes... everyone knows that only thin, hairy, rich people are worthy of happiness. Looks dissolve ... and the withered, spotted shell of the person that's left is sometimes more attractive that what's inside.
hmmm

Pearland, TX

#5 Mar 22, 2010
I'm fat,bald,and poor and I dont seem to have any trouble with pretty women. I'm thinking its your attitude.
doctor

Olive Hill, KY

#6 Mar 22, 2010
Well man, truth of the matter is looks are very important. I mean how many fat, balding, and poor girls have you activley pursued? I am a cute guy, atleast that's been the compliment I've received the most over the years. That being said, I've still lost a lot of girls to what they would call really good looking, wealthy guys. I wasn't a wealthy guy, so in that regard I can relate to you. My advice to you would be this, change your appearance. Hit the gym, get in better shape. Possibly get back into school, these days it's possible for almost anyone to go. Make your future damn it! Don't be another victim.
yadayada

Olive Hill, KY

#7 Mar 22, 2010
finding love wrote:
Why is it that a man can like fat women but women seem to get sick around fat men?
Maybe I should start beating on women and using drugs and staying drunk all the time. Maybe I should stop paying my bills and cancel my insurance. Maybe I should get three different girls pregnant and claim they were all gang banged by all my friends so you won't seek help and I won't have to pay child support.
Or I could just be the nice guy I am, wondering why I'm not skinny enough or have enough hair for anyone. Maybe it's because I'm poor.
Why are you like that ladies, why?
You say we want our heart, but all you see are wallets and looks.
You'll go back time and time again for an abuser while good guys go unnoticed. Is it really worth it to be with your so called hunk? Are the bruises you hide with makeup a sign of things to come?
I'm just curious as to why women do these things. Or at least maybe cause someone to think about how they truly are deep down inside, when they hurt and don't know why.
I believe there is someone for everyone...you yourself are not being picky are you?

And you can thank Fred Flinstone for turning women off to bigger men without money....just kidding!:)
yadayada

Olive Hill, KY

#8 Mar 22, 2010
**Flintstone...I think that's how you spell it...lol.
Jethro

Morehead, KY

#9 Mar 22, 2010
Well, being fat, bald and poor certainly does put you at a disadvantage with a certain group of ladies. We all need to know what we can reach for. I don't mean that in a mean way. What are you looking for? A beautiful, slim rich woman? Who are you seeking? Your chance of finding a very attractive woman aren't so hot (but not zero), but we all need to give and receive love ... so I bet there are lots of kinda average women out there that would love to have a fat, bald and poor man who really loves her and cares for her. Like yadayada said ... are you being picky? Doctor has a good point too .. you can't help being bald ... but you can help being fat. I've seen some some REALLY ugly men snag some fine damn woman because he was good to her. BTW ... your post just oozes "pity me". I hope that works for you, but it probably won't :) Get a little self-confidence (Doctor's suggestion of going to the gym might help that), and take a long look in the mirror ... and figure out what you have to sell. It is a lonely life if we set our expectations so high that we never find anyone who meets them. Lying in bed next to an average woman who loves you is a far greater joy than lying in bed alone and pining for something you can't have. Or even lying in bed next to an attractive woman who despises you, but married you for your looks or money. Look at it this way ... if you are fat, bald and poor ... you don't have to worry about her loving you for your looks or money ... you will always know she loves you because you are you.

You know a bald head is just a solar panel for a sex machine don't you? Go get 'em!
Laughing

Morehead, KY

#10 Mar 22, 2010
Love that solar panel line. LOL
doctor

Olive Hill, KY

#11 Mar 23, 2010
Great comment by Jethro. Don't seek pity, that rarely ever works. Use that anger, for being fat and unloved, and channel it in the gym. Almost anyone can afford a membership. If you find that you can't, reevaluate your finances and cut off something you don't need. Spend less money on beer and soda, and use that for the membership.

Also, I'm not trying to be cute or funny here, but I do beleive that fate smiles on those who help themselves.
youasked

Grayson, KY

#12 Mar 23, 2010
I agree with doctor. You can't help being bald, and maybe can't help being poor but you sure as hell can help from being fat. So.....either do something about it or shut up about it. Or.........eat another gallon of ice cream.
Jethro

Morehead, KY

#13 Mar 23, 2010
You might want to throw in a visit to a nutritionist ... or at least see if you can find some good books on what to eat. You can exercise your buns off, but if you don't clean up your eating habits you won't be losing much weight. You gotta do both ... BUT .. what you really have to change is your attitude and how you think about yourself. It can be really tough on women sometimes because they way their metabolism works, but you are a guy.
doctor

Morehead, KY

#14 Mar 24, 2010
Changing his attitude is exactly what he needs to do! I have a pretty good diet of eating lean meat and lots of veggies and fruit; but you can always throw in a cheat day or two and get by as it helps some people maintain consistency. However, if you dont feel you need one, don't use one. Changing your attitude from self loathing to confident will take some time but I believe everyone has the potential to change.

Now I'm not suggesting prostitutes to boost your confidence, but to each his own.

Since: Jan 10

Main St U.S.A

#15 Mar 24, 2010
finding love wrote:
Why is it that a man can like fat women but women seem to get sick around fat men?
Maybe I should start beating on women and using drugs and staying drunk all the time. Maybe I should stop paying my bills and cancel my insurance. Maybe I should get three different girls pregnant and claim they were all gang banged by all my friends so you won't seek help and I won't have to pay child support.
I thought this was the way of the land down here in backwoods central? Just because you get three different girls pregnant doesn't mean you are adding any forks to the family tree. They have to be girls from outside of your family!
So Obvious

Olive Hill, KY

#16 Mar 24, 2010
Fahrenheit2010 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought this was the way of the land down here in backwoods central? Just because you get three different girls pregnant doesn't mean you are adding any forks to the family tree. They have to be girls from outside of your family!
Those that create problems where none existed are pitiful and small. But I guess you have heard that most of your life.

Since: Jan 10

Main St U.S.A

#17 Mar 24, 2010
So Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Those that create problems where none existed are pitiful and small. But I guess you have heard that most of your life.
Nope! I also haven't heard " Do me harder my brother with the same mother" like most of you either!
idiots

Wallingford, KY

#18 Mar 24, 2010
Ignore the meth dealer from ohio known as Fahrenheit2010. He needs to just go home, no one here is listening to a drug dealer anymore...

Since: Jan 10

Main St U.S.A

#19 Mar 24, 2010
idiots wrote:
Ignore the meth dealer from ohio known as Fahrenheit2010. He needs to just go home, no one here is listening to a drug dealer anymore...
What the hell are you talking about Ohio? Nobody here is a drug dealer either you freakin redneck!

Since: Sep 08

Commerce, GA

#20 Mar 24, 2010
Maybe my perspective can clear this up...I mean, I dont find fat, balding, poor men attractive...actually, I dont find any man attractive since I am a man, but since I feel the same way, maybe my reasons could give an insight into the feminine mystique, so to speak...it is like you go into walmart because you need a new pair of those dont slip sneakers for your work at the drive thru, and they have them in lace up and they have them with the velcro tie over, but they dont have them in a pure loafer and you figure that is because they dont want shoes made for work to be associated with a term like "loafer" so if you want the shoes to be easy to get on and off you still have to work some, but you remember how hard it was to learn how to tie your shoes and how the teacher made fun of you in the first grade when she covered the how to tie your shoes lesson, but it wasn't, according you your child understanding, important, but the teacher made a big deal out of it, and then to show you she bends over and you see a bald spot on her head and because you are so small you never imagined and just when you see it you wonder if she has any more secret flaws because you know she is fat or at least hefty and then you study real hard and win the spelling bee and get a small cash prize which seems like a lot at the time but in fact you are poor and then you hear your teacher talking about how much you winning surprised her not because she thinks you are stupid but because you smell so bad.

a buddha said, the japanese diet is the law makers of the land, or something like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia mafia and trump 1 hr Libtards 88
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr realigios freedom 163,802
The most useless President 11 hr Libtards 365
Tony Ray Ferguson (Oct '16) 13 hr Munn 12
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 13 hr Truth 25,618
Masturbation ahhhhh 14 hr Interested 12
no strings sex (Mar '09) 17 hr Dina 83

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages