St.Claire pilot
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
choppers

Clarkesville, GA

#1 Sep 8, 2010
Who is going to be the new pilot for St. claire? Who left?
indigirl

Morehead, KY

#2 Sep 8, 2010
Dont know but there is one that is really cute. Tall dark and killer smile.
what what

Owensboro, KY

#3 Sep 8, 2010
that would be steve he is sexy!!!
housecat

Owingsville, KY

#4 Sep 8, 2010
Where's he going and why I will follow
you dont say

Morehead, KY

#6 Sep 9, 2010
is her name Shannon Gagalino
the grapevine

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Sep 9, 2010
you dont say wrote:
is her name Shannon Gagalino
He wouldn't be the only married man she is seeing.....
oh yes

Lexington, KY

#9 Sep 9, 2010
who else... I think I know
nooooo

Morehead, KY

#10 Sep 9, 2010
Do tell, do tell!!
Steve

Morehead, KY

#11 Sep 9, 2010
OMG.. I am not "doing" anyone. People please.
I am not leaving...yet... and if I was its because of crap like this. What happens happens and I am sure you all will be the first to know. By the way...use your names on here so we know if you "know".
And leave Shannon and her family alone. You never know who reads this and if her boys saw this it wouldnt be pretty. Be kind..be christans like you all play out to be.
housecat

Olive Hill, KY

#12 Sep 9, 2010
oh yes wrote:
who else... I think I know
Do tell love to here it
wow

Morehead, KY

#13 Sep 10, 2010
How nice of steve to take up for Shannon and her family. lol wonder if he cared about her family when he was sleeping with her. (if he was)
say it to her face

Morehead, KY

#14 Sep 10, 2010
Shannon is a VERY nice person that works endless in the community VOLUNTEERING. I'm sure whoever is starting this BS is jealous of her good looks, well-behaved children and job. Also some redneck girl is probably jealous that Steve didn't return her affection and thus making up stuff. Yes people - you can be friends with people of the opposite sex. And it doesn't have to be sexual. You losers need to get a life, and a job. Try doing something productive with your lives like the 2 people you are trying to destroy.
conciensious observer

Olive Hill, KY

#15 Sep 10, 2010
Isn't it more than just 2 lives involved here? Kids and spouses. How selfish of say it, to her face, to not think others and only her.
tougher

Morehead, KY

#16 Sep 11, 2010
That is if it is true, which like most everything on here, probably isn't.
Pen

Morehead, KY

#17 Sep 11, 2010
The old pilot was in the delivery room when i gave birth...Why? Not really sure! lol
Stupid people

Morehead, KY

#18 Sep 11, 2010
Hey...."say it to her face" you have it all wrong....but then again you are probably Shannon, lol. Good looks maybe for an old woman. Haha
2 face

Richmond, KY

#19 Sep 11, 2010
I doubt Shannon would waste her time on this site. The Shannon I know is hardly old, haha. Unless you call 30 something old. Steve Marcus isn't old either. So the old pilot in the delivery room must have been somebody else. You jealous people need to get over yourself. Sorry you come-ons were denied. But get a life instead of trying to take down others! Hey Stupid - YOU quit trying to take other people's spouses.
Steves neighbor

Cleveland, GA

#20 Sep 11, 2010
To everyone gossiping about Steve. Please leave him alone. He is my neighbor and friend.He's been here for my family and me every time something major has happened.He's really a decent guy. For the people who read the trash on here,please don't believe it cause that's what it is just trash and gossip.Alot of the comments on here are demeaning and hurtful.How would you like it if you seen your name all over this site?
RN-SCR

Cleveland, GA

#21 Sep 11, 2010
I think that Steve has a reputation and its not a good one. As far as him with another persons wife I would not put anything past him. No pitty here--you have to live with the things you have done in your life and I think he is now!!
Sad people

Toledo, OH

#22 Sep 11, 2010
She's not good looking. She is ALL fake. Head to toe, inside and out. All she cares about is men. Look at how she dresses. What kind of mother wears those outfits to her children's games, etc???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are the worse WOMEN around there 9 min Lamont 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Betty 163,255
The most useless President 45 min trump 13
Our fast food joints 1 hr George Justapose 53
Pops BBQ 3 hr jmmm 7
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr George Justapose 26,111
looking 4 hr Bud Farrington 2

Morehead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morehead Mortgages